Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: moheema

Aaaaw You write so passionatly!

i love it i cudnt agree more! As soon as lalita & chanchal show there real faces the children will then start relising what a great mistake they have done!
I THINK THE SANCHAL LOVE STORY IS THE BEST LOVE STORY EVER!
AANCHAL & SIDDHARTH KNEW THAT THE MARRIAGE WAS ONLY MEANT FOR THE CHILDREN SAKE!
THEY WOULD NEVER THOUGHT THE SAME WAY BEFORE MARRIAGE!
BUT THEY COULDN'T HELP BUT FALL IN LOVE & THATS THE BEAUTY OF MARRIAGE!
TWO SOULS JOINED BY THE HEART!
SANCHAL 4 EVA!

YES, YES Moheema SANCHAL love story is the best ever. Sid character is the best ever. I am just reeling with pride for him at the way he took the news of becoming a papa again.
shukratara thumbnail
Awesome analysis as usual.I love the way you( SAMEER_ILUVU) write with so much details elegantly.I have been the silent reader of this forum.But I could not stop myself from posting here.
Oh! I love Sid's character so much.Never came across a character like Sid's, before on small screen.He is handsome, having a really cool voice along with that very cool headed, practical, clean hearted.He never had a dilemma or guilt for whatever he has done.This adds some X- factor to his magnificent personality.That is the best thing I like about him.Lucky ' Aanchal & Jaya' for getting a 'husband' like Siddharth. I am getting more & more greedy after every passing day for Sid-Aanchal.Don't get enough of them.Thanks all of you .. because your posts make survival for me on weekends.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shukratara

Awesome analysis as usual.I love the way you( SAMEER_ILUVU) write with so much details elegantly.I have been the silent reader of this forum.But I could not stop myself from posting here.

Oh! I love Sid's character so much.Never came across a character like Sid's, before on small screen.He is handsome, having a really cool voice along with that very cool headed, practical, clean hearted.He never had a dilemma or guilt for whatever he has done.This adds some X- factor to his magnificent personality.That is the best thing I like about him.Lucky ' Aanchal & Jaya' for getting a 'husband' like Siddharth. I am getting more & more greedy after every passing day for Sid-Aanchal.Don't get enough of them.Thanks all of you .. because your posts make survival for me on weekends.

Hello...Sukhratara..!! You have summed up all our feelings in one paragraph..EVEN I ENVY..Aanchal & Jaya..as they got a MAN A COMPLETE MAN like Siddharth..Yaar..!!! Aw...and Sameer(Dharmadhikari)..has portrayed him so well sooooooo well..GOSH..I cant take my eyes offf..him..Awww..!!As I have said many a times..from his personality..to his height ..to his voice to his eyes..to his smile..to his acting..to his shirts..to his kurtas..to his anger ..to his every single thing..i am totally...CONQURED BY HIM...I shoudl say...I am ruled by him these days..and AANCHAL..fullfills my wishes by loving him supporting..him exactly LIKE HOW I WOULD WANT TO..so I LOVEEEEEE..Aanchal beyond words...!!
AND YES I LOVED THAT WORD..X-FACTOR...!! His X-Factor is..his simplicity & PRACTICAL NATURE..HE lives only at present..adn neverregrets anything in life..and these are the qulaities..I Follow..and that has made me stick to him like a magnet..!!
By the way thank you soooooooo much for your sweet words of praises..which will only help me write more in excitement..Thank you...!!And i am happy that..MTPH..and our crazyposts has made you come out of hidding..please keep joining us in expressing your views..dear..!!
Love-Hema