Aanchal...Siddharth & their cute ... behaviour...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
What I feel now..after day dreaming about Siddharth & Aanchal & deep studying ..the whole situation for the past few weeks..is that....Aanchal is behaving the way she is now..Because..SHE IS TERRIBLY ..MADLY IN LOVE with SIDDHARTH..!! And that is making her guilty..YES..!! She had told that to Jaya ji photo also one night.."agar mujhe unse Pyaar hogaya toh...??!!"..remember...??!! awwwwww...Look here guys..it is very very basic & simple ..yet complicated... I mean..Aanchal..like any other normal human being has all the basic instincts like all of us...BUT she is not able to take anything normal in her life BECAUSE OF THE GUILT FACTOR...!!! about JAYAJI's death...which was accidentally channelled through her...!! She is at present..feeling the Beautiful LOVE ..ATTENTION..STRENGTH..SUPPORT..everything given by SID to her..and she is starting to enjoy that without her knowledge..& being to get addicted to..it like all of us..here ..!! She realised that fact..suddenly in a shock...when she saw Jaya ji's letter or card the other day..That SID IS ACTUALLY JAYAJI'S..and not MINE...(THAT 'S WHAT HER MIND ALWAYS KEEPS reminding..Her..But the fact is that...SID has never made her feel infirior to anybody..not even Jaya whom he had loved..from his true heart..Sid has always made her feel special..It sonly Aanchals feeling that He is Jayaji's first & then mine..which is very sweet on her part..)... NOW..in between..with all these turmoils going on..in Sid & her LIFE..reagarding house seperation ..property dispute & new settlements in house..etc..she had for time being forgotten..that fact..and was getting used to her SWEETEST HUSBAND..and was experiencing his LOVE ..in many ways ..liek how he stood out for her insult in Tyagi house..he dint even think twice to leave out with her..he never questioned Ayush & Juhi's decision to not to accompany them..he said sorry for his behaviour without a second thought immediately..he refused to send sachin outright to his dad..at first which he felt would hurt Aanchals motherly feelings..and he never questioned her decision on sending SAchin to laxmi nivas...awwwwwww...all these are very few example which made her completely forget the GUILT & was started to getting normally attracted & was deeply & madly faling for her Sid..HER HUSBAND..BUt that card fo Jayaji..Made her come back to her reality & Guilty mind..and thats why she was heart broken & shellshocked as to how could I DO THIS..TO Jayaji..I am making Sid forget his family & children...He has done everything for my sake..HE IS LOVING ME MADLY..!! And the very fact that Sid is loving her the way he is doing itself is making her guilty..and thats why she is asking him to go back to his kids..and leave her ..give her divorce..she feels that ..it will be a correct punishment for her mistakes...!!
(which infact she also knows that she will never be able to live without him..BUT IT IS HIGH TIME SHE REALISES & EXPRESSES IT TO SID..THAT SHE TOO CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HIM..)
Aanchal has always been IMPULSIVE..every decision she has taken has been instantaneous...where as Siddharth awww..He has always been PRACTICAL....from Day one..if you notice any decsions ..what both have taken..they have all been like that...!!

Sid always thinks only about present..if he feels he is doing right..HE DOSENT GIVE A DAMN AS TO WHAT THE WORLD THINKS OF HIM..He will stick to it by his LIFE..!! Where as Aanchal..is very very Impulsive..she dosent care about herelf anytime..she does it only & only to please others..THE ONES SHE LOVE...THE MOST..Specially Siddharth & his kids...( and earlier for her Mamaji & mamiji ec etc..) Thats why..Siddharth & aanchal ki JODI ITNI KHUSOORAT HAI...They fill up the short comings of the other so beautifully because of their approach...Like Aanchal dint think twice when in Goa..Sid was worried about Sudeeps misbehaviour she said..chalo kal subah hi chalte hai...Bacchonko mein sambhallongi..(See..she dint care about anything..she just wanted Sid to be peaceful & happy..awwww..)..Where as take Siddharth...He as I sadi earlier..has lived life perfectly for the PRESENT..He has always done what is right & so he has no guilt what soever...!! When Jay awas alive..He gave her his 100 %..in every way..be it TOTAL LOVE & STRENGTH & SUPPORT...and for his children too he was a dotting father in every aspect...!! But when Jay adied..he consoled himslef to live with her thoughts all through his life....UNTIL..the time destiney made him come close to Aanchal...even during that time..He never felt bad about the fact ..nor he accepted it in open..he was ready for any situation..eh trid his best to marry of Aanchal to the person he thought she loved..But GOD HAD OTHER PLANS..He accepted that also..without any fuss or brooding or guilt..Never at any point in his life..after Jaya's death..he felt any guilt in looking at her Photo..and feel ashamed..since he had never done anything hideing from her or his consience..!!!It is as simple as that...!! Ahhhhh..What A MAN..GUYS...I SIMPLY ADORE HIM..AND so do I for Aanchal..!!Now he (SID) knows that he cannot live without Aanchal..he is madly in love with her like what he was for Jaya..and he has no fuss in accepting that whatsoever...!! ALL IN ALL ..WE CAN SUM UP THAT..SID..IS A OPEN BOOK....as far as his feelings and decisions are concerned...!!! But he is very emotional too...underneath that strong silent calm exterior..he has very very vulnerable interior..which he has shown to maybe Jaya earlier & now Aanchal...The way he was over joyed when he got to know that Aanchal is going to be a mother itself is the best example..He has no guilt as to what the world will say think or do..No NOT EVEN HIS KIDS..He is enjoying teh moment even when he is now at the badest fo his times..That s his greatness..mann..aww..!! He feels..jokuch hona hota hai.woh toh ho ke hi reheta hai...ya jis kisiko jo bhi sochna hota hai..woh..usko toh hum badal nahin sakte..so whats the point in worrying..when you know you have done nothing wrong...!!

lekin yeh Aanchal ..bhi na..THE IMPULSIVE girl that she is..she dosent want anyone to blame her nor Sid..saying they were Swarthi in sending the kids away..and now financially they are in a poor state of affairs..YES SHE IS RIGHT IN A WAY..But...BUT..what SHE IS MISSING HERE..is..the happiness..of HER HUSBAND...THAT IS MORE IMP..NOT WHAT THE WORLD THINKS..kuch dinokeiye theek tha..lekin..aage ki zindagi usse aur Sid ko saath guzaarni hai..zamaane ko nahin..It is their happines is what matters finally not what teh world THINKS..!!OK you feel guilty talk to Sid about it na...!!?? Actually as I sadi earlier..She is dead..scared about the fact that she loves Sid terribly & Sid loves her..too ...thats it..!! And because of that she is without her knwoledge hurting Sid unknowingly over & over again..by saying she will leave ..the house ..or asking him to leave the her..wagera wagera wagera...She needs..a TIGHT HUG from SIDDHARTH AGAIN...awwwwwww....to make her realise..that...Hona hai jo hota hai ..woh honese toh kabhi rukta nahin..Aasma kabhi jhukta nahin...!!! Please enjoy teh LOVE & PRESENT without any guilt..do your duty..GOD & SID ARE THERE WITH YOU SWEETY..!!And so are we..and your baby angle..inside..and it will be few more days when the other kids will get their tubelights repaired and Sachin the sweetheart is always on your side..SO DONT WORRY BE HAPPY...!! Lalaita chanchal..aur uski maa jaayengi TEL LENE...!!!

LOVE YOU ....SIDDHARTH & AANCHAL.
Jai Ramji ki..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aaaaw You write so passionatly!
i love it i cudnt agree more! As soon as lalita & chanchal show there real faces the children will then start relising what a great mistake they have done!
I THINK THE SANCHAL LOVE STORY IS THE BEST LOVE STORY EVER!
AANCHAL & SIDDHARTH KNEW THAT THE MARRIAGE WAS ONLY MEANT FOR THE CHILDREN SAKE!
THEY WOULD NEVER THOUGHT THE SAME WAY BEFORE MARRIAGE!
BUT THEY COULDN'T HELP BUT FALL IN LOVE & THATS THE BEAUTY OF MARRIAGE!
TWO SOULS JOINED BY THE HEART!
SANCHAL 4 EVA!
Edited by moheema - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As you said

Aanchal has always been IMPULSIVE..every decision she has taken has been instantaneous...where as Siddharth awww..He has always been PRACTICAL....from Day one..if you notice any decsions ..what both have taken..they have all been like that...!

I was thinking the same thing today. She does not have time to think of consequences of her emotional outbreaks. She hardly thinks about herself. Always about the Sid family happiness.

She said " I have hidden the truth from the children ......." at Bharthi's and both the kids became against her, Bharti was unhappy as her husband disowned all the Tyagi family.

She said she would leave the house and Sanchal with Sachin had to leave the house.

She said "Sachin is missing his siblings" and Sid in his anger made the worst possible business mistake.

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"""" .he trid his best to marry of Aanchal to the person he thought she loved..But GOD HAD OTHER PLANS..He accepted that also."""

i no di god did have other plans!! but what sid thought was not changed at all!!
as sid was the one she loved!!!! and still madli and deepli loves!!

i hav to say di! lol (sori i fink ur not that old!) u have completli got the bulls eye!! yes di u have! i reali reali enjoyed reading this di !! it was the same feeling which was goin in my head/heart! and when i read ur post it came all out and made sense more!! πŸ‘ IT IS ALWAYS GR8T TO READ UR POST DI!! I LUV IT!! IT MAKES ME FEEL FUNNI INSIDE AS WHEN EVER I READ OR SEE ANFING ABOUT OUR SACNCHAL! I GET TOO EXCITED!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
THANKS DI U MADE ME MAKE MORE SENSE NOW! AS I HAV GOT THE CLEAR PIC OF AANCHAL! I REALI FINK SHE SHUD JUST EXPRESS EVRIFIN TO OUR SID, SERIOUSLI YAAR I FINK OUR SID WILL BE LITERALLY SHATERD TO SEE OUR AANCHAL DECISION!! I NO OUR AANCHAL IS NOT HAPPI BOUT IT! CAS THE EYEN CONTACT OF HERS WIT THE RECEPTIONIST JUS TELLS IT CLEARLI!!! I REALI THINK SID NEEDS TO GIVE A VERY VERY VERY TIGHT HUD LIKE THE ONE BEFORE!! I REALI HOPES SHE EXPRESS HER LOVE FOR SID SOON!! SERIOUSLY I NO TATS WAT JAYA JI WANTS TO!! OR WHY MAKE HER MARRY SID AND NOW LEAD TO OUR SID'S LITTLE ANGEL!! (aww cute yaar i luv this guy! i wish all men were like like him!! actuali then sid wont be special hes unique and should stay unique!! lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜³) AANCHAL YAAR GO AND TALK TO OUR SWEETO SID !! HE'LL COMPLETELY MAKE U UNDERSTAND EVRYFING!!

REALI HEMA DI I FINK THAT THIS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR IMPULSIVE GURL ... AANCHAL... AND OUR PRACTICAL RAM/HERO .... SIDDHARATH.... MAKES THEM THE BEST JODI EVER THE BEST COUPLE EVER SEEN! THE EVER SO BEST!! WAY TO GO RAJSHRI FOR THIS REALI REALI DETAILED THINKING OF THIS BEST EVER MADE CHARACHTERS..... HATTS OFF MTPH TEAM!! ..... πŸ‘

I HOPE U CARRY ON FOREVA AND EVA!! πŸ˜ƒ
I NO YOU WILL !! 😳
HEMA DI PLZ NEVA EVA STOP THESE TYPES OF POST CAZ U MAKE OUR SPECIAL JODI SANCHAL EVEN MORE SPECIAL N I HOPE U NEVA EVA STOP LIKE OUR RAJSHRI !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
πŸ€—AND I NO U WONT!! 😳

Lav!
πŸ€—

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: dopiedope_lavi

"""" .he trid his best to marry of Aanchal to the person he thought she loved..But GOD HAD OTHER PLANS..He accepted that also."""

i no di god did have other plans!! but what sid thought was not changed at all!!
as sid was the one she loved!!!! and still madli and deepli loves!!

i hav to say di! lol (sori i fink ur not that old!) u have completli got the bulls eye!! yes di u have! i reali reali enjoyed reading this di !! it was the same feeling which was goin in my head/heart! and when i read ur post it came all out and made sense more!! πŸ‘ IT IS ALWAYS GR8T TO READ UR POST DI!! I LUV IT!! IT MAKES ME FEEL FUNNI INSIDE AS WHEN EVER I READ OR SEE ANFING ABOUT OUR SACNCHAL! I GET TOO EXCITED!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
THANKS DI U MADE ME MAKE MORE SENSE NOW! AS I HAV GOT THE CLEAR PIC OF AANCHAL! I REALI FINK SHE SHUD JUST EXPRESS EVRIFIN TO OUR SID, SERIOUSLI YAAR I FINK OUR SID WILL BE LITERALLY SHATERD TO SEE OUR AANCHAL DECISION!! I NO OUR AANCHAL IS NOT HAPPI BOUT IT! CAS THE EYEN CONTACT OF HERS WIT THE RECEPTIONIST JUS TELLS IT CLEARLI!!! I REALI THINK SID NEEDS TO GIVE A VERY VERY VERY TIGHT HUD LIKE THE ONE BEFORE!! I REALI HOPES SHE EXPRESS HER LOVE FOR SID SOON!! SERIOUSLY I NO TATS WAT JAYA JI WANTS TO!! OR WHY MAKE HER MARRY SID AND NOW LEAD TO OUR SID'S LITTLE ANGEL!! (aww cute yaar i luv this guy! i wish all men were like like him!! actuali then sid wont be special hes unique and should stay unique!! lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜³) AANCHAL YAAR GO AND TALK TO OUR SWEETO SID !! HE'LL COMPLETELY MAKE U UNDERSTAND EVRYFING!!

REALI HEMA DI I FINK THAT THIS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR IMPULSIVE GURL ... AANCHAL... AND OUR PRACTICAL RAM/HERO .... SIDDHARATH.... MAKES THEM THE BEST JODI EVER THE BEST COUPLE EVER SEEN! THE EVER SO BEST!! WAY TO GO RAJSHRI FOR THIS REALI REALI DETAILED THINKING OF THIS BEST EVER MADE CHARACHTERS..... HATTS OFF MTPH TEAM!! ..... πŸ‘

I HOPE U CARRY ON FOREVA AND EVA!! πŸ˜ƒ
I NO YOU WILL !! 😳
HEMA DI PLZ NEVA EVA STOP THESE TYPES OF POST CAZ U MAKE OUR SPECIAL JODI SANCHAL EVEN MORE SPECIAL N I HOPE U NEVA EVA STOP LIKE OUR RAJSHRI !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
πŸ€—AND I NO U WONT!! 😳

Lav!
πŸ€—

LAVI...YOU HAVE MADE ME ..SPELLBOUND WITH YOUR AFFECTION TO ME...LIKE HOW SID DID TO AANCHAL THAT DAY..WHEN HE SAID.."KYA AAP JAANTI HAI AAP MUJHE AATMA HATHYA KARNEKO KEHERAHI HAI..??"...AWWWWW.. when all fo you agree & be happy..I get 100 times more happiness...than all of you..I swear..I hope I continue to make you all happy..πŸ€—and please call me Di..you are much younger to me..I love it anyways...
Love ya..
Hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hema that was seriously a mindblowing analysis,superbπŸ‘πŸΌ yes you have analysed the situation perfectly...aanchal is impulsive and sid is practical...even when she was breaking her engagement with sudeep she reacted in the same manner without thinking of anyone and asked sid to make her the mother of his children....and all her next decisions have been like that...the guilt factor is majorly ruling over her life till now,whereas sid has moved on and is living in the present...his sentence when aanchal was leaving the house after Bhartiji's death that no one is the reason for anything,its all fate sums up his philosophy of life,ie to take each day as it comes,accept it ...whereas aanchal is bogged down by her fears.insecurities about what others will say or think....and i think she will never get peace of mind until sid and the kids along with her are united...

and yes the love story,uska kya kehna😍 na na karte pyar ho hi gaya,it was inevitable,like pyar to hona hi tha aur ho hi gaya...that's what makes their love story even sweeter,the intensity with which they love each other cannot be denied,its there for everyone to see...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
You are exactly right HImani..I LOVE THAT INTENSITY...OF THEIR LOVE..without saying much..they say everything through tehir intense eye contact..their featherly hand touches..SWETEST OF SWEETEST HUGS..awwwww..I AM REELING..STILL IN THAT HUGS..MANN..AHHHHHH.... Love - Hema
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LAVI...YOU HAVE MADE ME ..SPELLBOUND WITH YOUR AFFECTION TO ME...LIKE HOW SID DID TO AANCHAL THAT DAY..WHEN HE SAID.."KYA AAP JAANTI HAI AAP MUJHE AATMA HATHYA KARNEKO KEHERAHI HAI..??"...AWWWWW.. when all fo you agree & be happy..I get 100 times more happiness...than all of you..I swear..I hope I continue to make you all happy..πŸ€—and please call me Di..you are much younger to me..I love it anyways...
Love ya..
Hema

thanks hema di!!
WE ALL ARE VERY SPICAL TO HAVE SOME ONE LIKE YOU AS U IN THIS FORUM!!!
U MAKE THE SHOW COMPLETE WITH THE UR ANALYSIS AND EXPRESSIVE WORDS OF YOUR FEELINGS (WHICH IS EXACTLI HOW I FEEL) IS JUST LIKE THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THE ICECREAM!! πŸ˜†
U MAKE THIS SHOW EXTRA SPECIAL!! extra extra extra SPECIAL!! πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ€—

I LUV DA WAY U WRITE BOUT OUR SANCHAL!! I LUV IT!! ❀️
AND I AM EXTRA HAPPI THAT YOU ARE HAPPY TO SEE OUR HAPPINESS!!

I 100% FOR SURELI NO THAT U WILL NEVA STOP WRITING FOR US CRAZI WACKO FANS!! ABOUT OUR SANCHAL!! AND OUR MTPH SHOW!! I NO U WONT!!

THANKS DI!! THANK U SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

ps : i luv reading ur post juz caz u alwayz write bout wat i fink, but A GAZILLION times betta!!
😳

LuV Ya aLL!!!
Lav!

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i completely agree with everyone who says that Hemadi is the soul of this forum!
coz whatever you do, its your soul who leads and analysis everything!
and yeah, even i LOVED the line : Kya aap jaanti hai aap mujhe aatma hatiya karneko kehrahihain....
God i can watch this part again and again....at least around 10 times an hour!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Ohhhh..Lavi and nilobebeo......!!! sweeties...Your words have humbled me....and made me speechless..!! All I can say is GOD BLESS YOU..!! And pray God ,,that I will continue to entertain & make you all happier day after day..like this WONERFUL SHOW EVER..called "Main Teri Parchhain Hoon"..and the BEST COUPLE EVER..Siddharth & Aanchal..(Sameer & Megha)...!! Love-Hema