Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkPixie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

lighten up? I am sorry but i find that excuse these Bollywood celebrities and hosts use in award shows extremely pathetic. You can't go offending people with your obvious digs masked in grade school humor and then say "yo dude lighten up twas a joke"..

yes oscars have some comedy in them too but the jokes are never below the belt.. Sajid and his arrogant sister both ALWAYS cross the line then say "it was all in good humor.." they also only have a certain personalities that they make fun of and their jokes always have personal agendas..just like how SRK and his sidekick used filmfare last year to make digs at people they have problems with.. that isn't humor sry2say, that is pettiness

and Sajid Khan is NOT funny, his jokes are so lame that only teenyboppers or his chamchas would laugh at them. Indian award shows are a big fat joke.

i agree with u .... the tone and the way they say this stuff makes u sure that no 'good humor' is intended .. and that they only target a selection of people .; obviously to suck up to the more influential lot .,

and i blame the people who made this guy think he is actually funny. haha now thats a joke
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
farah is like a parasites , basking in glory sticking to SRK. Sajid on the other hand has some identity as he is more creative with his style of jokes .
187176 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethi_p_r

farah is like a parasites , basking in glory sticking to SRK.
Sajid on the other hand has some identity as he is more creative with his style of jokes .

Have i not said this a 100 times DO NOT BRING IN OTHER ACTORS!!!!!!

Topic locked now because i am sick of people going off topic and bashing.

Edited by Ektas_Angel - 15 years ago