Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

134529 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Is this 'tamasha' going to be telecasted on TV or will the channel/show organizers have it edited?

338121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektas_Angel

I actually do not think sajids that bad people need to lighten up..seriously! so what if he makes a joke what is the big deal....as for awards its good that they are funny because otherwise i know i would not watch them and find the ones that are not funny very boring to watch...then its just a bunch of actors taking trophys woop de do

lighten up? I am sorry but i find that excuse these Bollywood celebrities and hosts use in award shows extremely pathetic. You can't go offending people with your obvious digs masked in grade school humor and then say "yo dude lighten up twas a joke"..

yes oscars have some comedy in them too but the jokes are never below the belt.. Sajid and his arrogant sister both ALWAYS cross the line then say "it was all in good humor.." they also only have a certain personalities that they make fun of and their jokes always have personal agendas..just like how SRK and his sidekick used filmfare last year to make digs at people they have problems with.. that isn't humor sry2say, that is pettiness

and Sajid Khan is NOT funny, his jokes are so lame that only teenyboppers or his chamchas would laugh at them. Indian award shows are a big fat joke.
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sajid and farah are pig headed. I just hope organizers learned their lesson, never put that snob back up on stage.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aushu way to go... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

xChandnix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet coco

So agree! They should make jokes that are funny and not make fun of people or they're work! I can't really say who is at fault, until I don't see the award show! But if Ashu told someone to shut up, then they deserved it b/c Ashu is a very calm and patient man!

I agreee sajid must ahve crossed the line if Ashutosh blew at him like tht =P
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wanna c themm badd now!! wen do they air?
TinaEskay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

this brother and sister are so annoying- the only reason they're even somewhat famous is srk. and it's really creepy when ppl refer to themselves in 3rd person - he should stop๐Ÿ˜•

pikku05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

publicity 4 award nitez toooo lolz anywayz i feel lik cryin by hearin sajidz crap jokez

apux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't really like his jokes...they are made in by taste....and who the hell interrupts someone while they are making their acceptance speech....that is beyond rude, even for comedians!
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yay am happy Ashu showed Sajid his place.