Poll

WILL THE ABORTION GO AHEAD

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi

After watching Sid's happiness yesterday, we will be very heartbroken if Aanchal's decision to have an abortion succeeds. Rajshree Productions reputation makes me think that Aanchal will be stopped in time.
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamoshii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think u r right there might b no abortion instead i think there will b miscaraige!i don,t know how it will happen but i thing i m sure she is not going to give birth the child until their three kids with them, i thing what i want to say aachal now should started thinking about sid now! she is too much ocupiued with kids and other people
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
no way anchal will go for it...i think in the last moment she will realize or sid will come in the right time.. i want anchal to take right decision..
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yaar this is a rajshri production....dont think abortion is up to their alley....
a miscarriage might....but an abortion never....
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dun want aboortion 2 hapen.. 😒 but i dun think itl happen 🥳coz usually within dramas abortion nly happens if da girls pregnant be4 marriage..
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

i dun want aboortion 2 hapen.. 😒 but i dun think itl happen 🥳coz usually within dramas abortion nly happens if da girls pregnant be4 marriage..

we all hope that it will not happen. Can you imagine Sid's trauma if it does happen!!
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel that the sweet lady doctor who checked her teh other day & saw how Sid loves his wife & very happy about her being mother will have something to do with ....this..Maybe she will advice Aanchal & call Sid..or something like that..Take my word..Rajshri's ki jai ho..They will do the best...
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me 2 di!!!
i feel tat this abortion will not take place!! caz seriousli our rajshri always wanna show us an the world good facts/ facts bout this world and show a change in it! so i believe that our rajshri wont let us down nor our sid!! im reali hoping!! hoping god fulfill's my wish!! 😕

AANCHAL DONT DO IT YAAR!! PLZ REMEBA HOW SID WILL FEEL!! SERIOUSLY! DONT DO IT!!
DONT TAKE AWAY THE LIFE OF OUR SID'S LITTLE ANGEL!! PLZ DNT STOP IT FROM CUMIN TO THIS WORLD!!

PLZZ
SOMEONE STOP HER!!

Lav!

India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just fink every1 wat if anchal goes ahead wiv da abortion it will deffinately ruin sid and anchals relationship he will neva trust her again i hope she doesnt go ahead with it
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aanchal needs to be shaken awake & told how much She loves Sid & Sid loves her..and PLEASE LIVE FOR HIS SAKE...DOnt bother about anything else..ofcourse children yes..but when Sid is there ..there will be nothing else to worry..!!Hewill take care of teh rest..and GOD & JAJAYJI also will help her ..