hemalatha_v thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hI,
I can't express my happiness in words. They look like real couple. Fabulous,fantastic, charming, romantic, cute& awesome couple of entire tv shows. luv all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah...indeed their chemistry is rocking...they look like and act so naturally as if they are real couple.... even sameer he was so natural and amazing when he knows that anchal is pregnant... they way he expresses his love and caring for her... aaahhh...he so sweet... anchal is so lucky to get sid as her husband...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YEHI TOH MEIN BHI KEHE RAHI HOON..GALA PHAD PHAD..KE ...!!!!! FROM DAY ONE.....THEY ARE JUST THE BEST..NO ONE EVEN COMES CLOSE..THERE IS A UNIQUE...PULL ..MAGNETIC ATTRACTION THEY SHARE..BETWEEN EACH OTHER...πŸ€—
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

YEHI TOH MEIN BHI KEHE RAHI HOON..GALA PHAD PHAD..KE ...!!!!! FROM DAY ONE.....THEY ARE JUST THE BEST..NO ONE EVEN COMES CLOSE..THERE IS A UNIQUE...PULL ..MAGNETIC ATTRACTION THEY SHARE..BETWEEN EACH OTHER...πŸ€—

yes di the main reason i fell for this show actualli the reason!!! lol
i cant stay witout a smile in my face evri time i watch this show!! i mean even the eye contact is more than enough for sparks to fly!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and bring a smile on my face!! i mean our face!! lol πŸ˜† THEY NOW HOW TO PULL US ! I MEAN IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!! PERFECT COUPLE YAAR! I MEAN THEY MAKE ME GET BUTTERFLIES EVERY SINGLE TIME! I CANT STOP TALKING BOUT THEM!!

Lav!
πŸ€—
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm yh. dey r a mind blowin couple..

i dun wan achal 2 hav an abortion though...

just imagine.. ancha& sidz baby an 3 kids livin happily .. awwww...😍
ME 2 YAAR I FEEL THAT THIS JODI HAS BEEN THE BEST EVA JODI! I HAVE EVA SEEN !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
I MEAN THEIR CHEMISTRY, THEIR MOVES, EYE CONTACTS, EVEN THE SMALL SMALL FINGS THAT THEY DO IT JUS OUTSTANDING! I MEAN THEIR CHEMISTRY LIKE U SAID IS ELECTRIFYIN !! GOSH !! I CANT TAKE THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH MY HEART CANT TAKE IT ANI MORE!! BUT FOR OUR SANCHAL I WILL TAKE ANIFING YAAR! πŸ€—

LOL MIND ME IM A CRAZI WACKO FANS OF THEM!! I AM A DIE HARD FAN YAAR I LUV IT WHEN THEY HUG!! ITS LIKE THE BEST EVA!! HUG!! IN THE WORLD! !uff!! 😳 i luv em yaar reali i am a die hard fan! i wil do anifin for them!! i will ! lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Lav!
πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar

hmm yh. dey r a mind blowin couple..

i dun wan achal 2 hav an abortion though...

just imagine.. ancha& sidz baby an 3 kids livin happily .. awwww...😍

Aw..I always have my own set of dreams about them everyday..I imagine my own situations and dream..aw..yes with their new kid & all teh three kids ..It will be so cute to watch..
And Lavi ..dear..Count me in that crazyness with yo..dont feel anything bad..I am with you..!!
Love-Hema
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haha Hema you are too funny,but absolutely rightπŸ˜† no one can match upto their unique chemistry....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Haha Hema you are too funny,but absolutely rightπŸ˜† no one can match upto their unique chemistry....

I am a crazy insanely mad lover of Sid & Aanchal..na issiliye..πŸ˜†

Aw..I always have my own set of dreams about them everyday..I imagine my own situations and dream..aw..yes with their new kid & all teh three kids ..It will be so cute to watch..
And Lavi ..dear..Count me in that crazyness with yo..dont feel anything bad..I am with you..!!
Love-Hema

hey cutestar
i have been saying before that our sanchal and sachin make a perfect family, they fit together in every way!! and now this little angel!! will make this perfect family into a complete family yaar!! wooho!!
caz u see our sachin is jus like his papa, and then now this little angel will be like our aanchal!! and then we have our very own best eva couple yaar!! sanchal!! they will beecome a complete family,😳 πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†but if our aanchal carry's on with the abortion !! i wil be shatterd yaar! like our sid!! completeli shatterd!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜•
plz dont let go of our sachin cutestar !! he love his ma and pa very much!! actuali he loves them the most in his life!! u saw the way he was crying!! bless him yaar!! dont leave him out!

and hema di!!
i have to say di u and i have been in this world of crazyness for sanchal and mtph from the start!! and i am very happy that you will be with me through out it!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 😳 thanks di!!!

LuV Ya aLL!!!
Lav!
πŸ€—

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago