shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG the way he compared Juhi's doll breaking as an accident to his mother's death being an accident was FABULOUS! I had NOO ideaaa he was going to sayy that! When he kept insisting that Juhi broke her doll, i kept wondering why he was saying that! And then the way he calmly went over to his mother's picture, and told Aayush and Juhi straight that Jaya's death was an accident and not Aanchal's fault was sooooo well done! 😳
A little child can understand this but Aayush and Juhi aren't ready to accept it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know Shazia,even i was like what reasoning and maturity displayed by such a small child...but our thickheaded mulish ayush and juhi are just not willing to listen or understand😕 sachin has the same calmness and rationality that sid has,he's an amazing kiddo....wonder when the other two will get over their stupidity😕
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup....sachin is so sweet and mature for his age.....perfect kid of perfect dad🤗....ayush and juhi understood what he meant to say but since they are in denial, they will never accept that they are wrong😡
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

OMG the way he compared Juhi's doll breaking as an accident to his mother's death being an accident was FABULOUS! I had NOO ideaaa he was going to sayy that! When he kept insisting that Juhi broke her doll, i kept wondering why he was saying that! And then the way he calmly went over to his mother's picture, and told Aayush and Juhi straight that Jaya's death was an accident and not Aanchal's fault was sooooo well done! 😳

A little child can understand this but Aayush and Juhi aren't ready to accept it

yes I jumped with joy when I saw this. He is just like his dad when his dad is not upset about something that is.

Is there a chance we can collect beautiful Sachin moments in a separate post.

Dheeraj moments yesterday were heart warming. His expression and pain for Sanchal and Sachin is realy a joy to watch.
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sachin we love you dearly.