Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i read ur detailed post recalling every scene and was blushing till the end....WHAT AN EPISODE!! BY GOD!!! this one will go down as one of the most classic episodes in the history of MTPH!!!! Everyone was brilliant today..about SANCHAL...i'm just SPEECHLESS!!! on top of this i want to thank the script writer, the director and everyone else who was responsible for today's episode....u guys ROCK!!!! keep giving us such episodes everyday and i'm sure u'll be charged with murdering sanchal fans....not that we mind dying though...πŸ˜‰....where else can we get such a serial???? HATS OFF to entire mtph team....esp. sameer-megha.....either of u DONT EVER THINK of leaving this serial.....we fans will be heart-broken....plz plz plllleaaaaaseeeeeeeee!!!! ummm.....yeah...i'm doneπŸ˜›
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolgals13

hi hema excellent analysis.... no one can beat u in that... and the episode was extremely fabulous...with so many emotions and happy scenes... butterflies were running when sid comes to know that anchal was pregnant and the way he take care of her... he is really so wonderful...and for me he is the kind of guy i can really dream for more... they way he reacts is so natural .... he so happy after long time...aah i dont want anchal to take that step... i cant even imagine how he will feel or react to it when he comes to know about it... but even anchal is right from her point of view but sid he the person who doesnt care about what others think..this attitude of his make me more intrested in him... yesterday he was rocking... the happiness on his face.. the way he reacted to the situation... it was mind blowing... it was the best and most memorable episode till date....
coming to sachin he is a sweetu.. more sensible than others..the way he expained the situation... made ayush to think...trying to hide his emotions but breaking down..it was so emotional....
overall it was perfect episode which has all kind of emotions in a natural way...
all the way star of the epi my hero..our hero sidharth..love him a lot...

EXACTLYYYY...!! SWEETY..YOU HAVE PUT IT IN SHORT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN IN A EPIC ....SID IS JUST ...WHAT EVERY WOMAN ..YEARNS FOR..EVERY QUALITY OF HIS..IS JUST...MAGNETIC..HE PULLS US TOWRDS HIM WITHOUT ANY EFFORT..& SO IS AANCHAL...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

i read ur detailed post recalling every scene and was blushing till the end....WHAT AN EPISODE!! BY GOD!!! this one will go down as one of the most classic episodes in the history of MTPH!!!! Everyone was brilliant today..about SANCHAL...i'm just SPEECHLESS!!! on top of this i want to thank the script writer, the director and everyone else who was responsible for today's episode....u guys ROCK!!!! keep giving us such episodes everyday and i'm sure u'll be charged with murdering sanchal fans....not that we mind dying though...πŸ˜‰....where else can we get such a serial???? HATS OFF to entire mtph team....esp. sameer-megha.....either of u DONT EVER THINK of leaving this serial.....we fans will be heart-broken....plz plz plllleaaaaaseeeeeeeee!!!! ummm.....yeah...i'm doneπŸ˜›

HA HA HA HA...pOOJ'S ..WE CAN NEVER BE DONE..GASSPPPPING ABOUT THIS EPISODE....THIS IS all time classic..AS YOU SAID..speechless..MINDBLWOING..MIND BOGLING..FANTASTIC FANTABULOUS..ULTIMATE...HAIR RAISING..SPELL BOUNDING..EPISODE..EVER EVER EVER..!! I
Rajshri's ki JAI HO..MAA SARASWATHI..KI AASHIRVAAD HAMESH AAP PE BANI RAHE..I WANT this production house..to be succesful in everything they do...& get all teh happiness..for the enormous..countless moments fo happiness they have given all of us..!!
Love-HEma
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

And have you all listened teh way Sid tells to that Rickshawala..to go slow..awwwwwww...They have shown him completely jumping in happiness...I am getting even scared ..now..Next week ..is totally a real...do or a die situation ....for Aanchal..ME & ALL OF US HERE..!!!

None of us will be able to bear the enormous pain ...for both Aanchal & Sid..we cannot see either of them in pain..or seperation..of misunderstanding..or anger..I WILL LITEREALLY..heart broken yaar..GOD ..I HAVE FAITH IN YOU & RAJSHRI's ...but..this is teh first time..I am really..getting scared..& getting a negative feeling..guys..MAYEB because of too much love we all have for Sid & AAnchal..but..I PRAY THAT I AM WRONG..COMPLETELY WRONG..in my thoughts...
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I need room to breathe!πŸ˜•
its been 24 hours since i watched it first and im still gasping for breathe!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
i couldn't concentrate in my lessons!!!!!
AND NOW AFTER READING UR POST I HAVE JUST TOPPED IT OF FOR THE WEEKEND!!
IF US MTPH FANS STICK TOGETHER FOR THE WEEKEND IM SURE WE WILL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE TILL MONDAY!
HOPEFULLY!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
WE WILL LIVE THE DREAM TOGETHER!😳😊
GOSH RAJSHRI REALLY KNOW HOW TO KEEP US GASPING FOR BREATHE! I THINK THEY HAVE TINGLED EVERY NERVE!
I'VE NEVER BEEN SO IN LOVE WITH A DRAMA THIS MUCH!πŸ˜ƒ
ITS THE BEST EVER SHOW BY MILES! AND ITS SO UNIQUE TO OTHER DRAMAS. MOST OTHER DRAMAS ARE ABOUT BREAKING UP THEN MAKING UP!
BUT MTPH IS A COMPLETE MIX! IT NEVER GETS BORING IVE NEVER SEEN DOWN DAY FOR MTPH!
THIS SHOW ROCKS!😊

Edited by moheema - 15 years ago
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moheema

its been 24 hours since i watched it first and im still gasping for breathe!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
IF US MTPH FANS STICK TOGETHER FOR THE WEEKEND IM SURE WE WILL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE TILL MONDAY!
HOPEFULLY!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

GOSH RAJSHRI REALLY KNOW HOW TO KEEP US GASPING FOR BREATHE! I THINK THEY HAVE TINGLED EVERY NERVE!
ITS THE BEST EVER SHOW BY MILES! AND ITS SO UNIQUE TO OTHER DRAMAS. MOST OTHER DRAMAS ARE ABOUT BREAKING UP THEN MAKING UP!
BUT MTPH IS A COMPLETE MIX! IT NEVER GETS BORING IVE NEVER SEEN DOWN DAY FOR MTPH!
THIS SHOW ROCKS!😊

me 2 yaar!!! i couldnt concentrate in my lessons, actualli i was jumping in all my lessons laughing happli!! but i had my heart filled with butterfiles!! i was reali reali worried aboout the decision that our aanchal is gona take!!! i am with u hema di! i am on your side!! i hope 2 that she changes her mind bout it!! i seriouls do wish god!! i am praying!!! i have to say our aanchal was very wierd when she went for the abortion!! i mean the eye!!! she was looking away!! from the ladi in the reception when she went up sayin that she wants an abortion!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜² i mean she nos that her decision is wrong!! then why do it!! plzz aanchal change ur mind!! i am worried bout wat will happen if our aanchal does have and abortion i mean wat will happen to our sid's little angel!! πŸ˜• oh god i hate these weekend!! i am sure as moheema said we can get through it guys if we all stick 2gether!! through this pain and worry!!

DO U GUYS FINK IT WILL RUIN OUR SANCHAL RELATIONSHIP!! TOUCH WOOD!! I PRAY GOD NOT!! I PRAY IM WRONG!!
OH GOD!!! πŸ˜•
PLZZZ
MAKE ME WORNG!! πŸ˜•
I CANT BEAR IT IF SMFING HAPPENS TO OUR SANCHAL!! NIETHER OF THEM !! I WILL BE IN SO MUCH PAIN!!
I CANT EVEN TAKE IT IF OUR LITTLE ANGEL IS NO MORE~!!!
😭 😭 😭

Lav!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

HOPEFULLY!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

THIS SHOW ROCKS!😊

MOHEEEMAA..!! I hope I dont have to say ..that I AGREE WITH YOU..It si understood na ..!dear..! As you alway ssay..and we all MTPH ians..Crazy gangof Aanchal & SID..always feel that each of us ..tells exactly what we ourselves feel..THAT OUR SPECIALITY...Liek Sid & AANCHAL..who exactly knwo what the other feels...!! Awwwww..MOHEEMA..THIS I STHE BEST SHOW EVER...YAAR ..THER EI SNO DOUBT WHATE SO EVER...A show which has..OUTCLASSED in every aspect of relationship and specially ....HUSBAND & WIFE..as to how a marriage can be teh most beautiful relationship in this world..How you can live through any situations...when you have a LOVING ...and DEDICATED..MOST TRUSTED..FRIEND as a partner with you for teh rest of your life..It is like..LITERALLY "TWO BECOME ONE"..kinds sitiation..awwwwwwwwwwww....SId & Aanchal...moment I think of them...Na jaane mujhe kya hojaata hai...Jiya dhadak dhadak jaata hai..yaar..!! Ek ajeebsi..khushi ki leer daudti hai..mere poore badan mein..Sid & aanchal are Hugging..but I GET THE FEEL..SId & Aanchal are looking at each other through their ever spellbinding...eye contact...but I get freezed to that moment...Shadi unki hui hai..lekin..mujhe lagaraha hai..ki mein unki zindagi ji rahihoon..its as close to my heart as that...
Love-Hema
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
And Lavi.... I am dead scared too for next week..BUT I THINK I HAVE FAITH inRAJSHRI's teh MOST..so...it is liek 75% positive & 25 % negative...thoughts are fighting in my mind..& finally I am sure Majority that is 75 % will WIN..over..!!
Love-Hema
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LAVI & HEMA
I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU! I REALLY HOPE THAT AANCHAL CHANGES HER MIND! I CAN'T BEAR THOUGHT OF SANCHAL FALL OUT THAT WUD BE MY WORST NIGHTMARE!
WE ALL HAVE TO PT ARE FAITH IN RAJSHRI!
O MAN ITS ONLY FRIDAY POO! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LONGEST WEEKEND EVER FOR THE MTPH FANS! LETS ALL THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS! Aaaaaaaaawwww SANCHAL HUGS 😍
Moheema x
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

LAVI & HEMA

I TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU! I REALLY HOPE THAT AANCHAL CHANGES HER MIND! I CAN'T BEAR THOUGHT OF SANCHAL FALL OUT THAT WUD BE MY WORST NIGHTMARE!
WE ALL HAVE TO PT ARE FAITH IN RAJSHRI!
O MAN ITS ONLY FRIDAY POO! THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LONGEST WEEKEND EVER FOR THE MTPH FANS! LETS ALL THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS! Aaaaaaaaawwww SANCHAL HUGS 😍
Moheema x

Aw..yes Moheema..I feel We are in for ANOTHER SWEET HUG....ID Sid come to know what Aanchal is up to & comes running to hospital & stops her..and comes to know what sacrifice she is giving just for his childrens sake..and his sake..!! But if by chance she goes ahead..THEN I WONT BE ABLE TO LOOK AT HIS FACE..NOR BEAR THE PAIN ..for both Aanchal & SId..I am dead scared ..I swear..