Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi SAMEER_I_LUVU - you got your 4th SANCHAL hug.

I will wait for your posts before I start to watch. The reason is I cannot stand all the unhappiness that surrounds SANCHAL. iI cannot bear the pain. II is making me ill. Of course not literally.

I will now watch the episode

I could not write like you do. Wonderful!!!!

Keep sending us all the happy vibes about MTPH. I need that.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOw.... all i have to say is that i read the whole post YAY....
amaizing
i agree with everything you said
amazing episode.. loved every scene ...
damn good =D
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes all in all the whole episode worth watching over and over again.

Laywer Sachin, loving husband Sid, happy responsible father to be Sid, concerned brother Dhiraj, concerned uncle Dheerak , lovely innocent Sachin's pal Vicky

I loved it all.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hema truly amazing post.👍🏼..yes i read it,how could i not read such a lovely post after such a superb episode....wah kal toh mazaa aa gaya....ahh that hug,that holding of hand,that confession of love was fantastic😍 and sid's happiness yesterday was so endearing and heart warming..its hightime aanchal realises how lucky she is that she's got such a sweet and loving husband,and stop worrying about what society thinks,she should be happy in his happiness and show her affection to him more...come on its their first baby and she's worried and thinking about an abortion...not fair...poor sid will be heartbroken,and i hope they don't show a rift between them or something.....ohh the suspense is killing me....please please no abortion....

and sachin was superb too..what sensibility and reasoning and maturity shown by such a small kid....i seriously wonder where ayush and juhi have left their brains and when will they regain their senses😕...poor sachin when will he get back with sanchal,i can't bear to see him separated like this from them for long😭 i mean i find it very strange that ayush and juhi don't remember their dad also,they have been totally brainwashed.....

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jen1

😒😒 ......i too am sooooooooo scared by this abortion decision of aanchals not cos she wil go through wid it i know either she wont go through wid it or som1 will stop hr.

...but wat sids rection wil b wen he finds out .aanchal made that decision be hrself....as in the previous few epis it hs shown sid also has a temper n aanchals life changing decision to abort his little angel wid out his knolledge might set it off!!!
,,,,i know his chrectr is very understandin n might see were aanchal is comin frm but wat if hr doin dis aftr he had exprssed his lov,stood by hr threw evrything n shown his happiness wid da baby comin he might see it as betrayal of his trust n lov by aanchal or am i jus sein trouble whear there isnt any !!!! so scared😒
ohhhhhh i hope im complpetly wrong i cant wait till monday da suspense is gona kill me!!!😒

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU jen1..this is what I am fearing..Sid has done more than he could..I think he has doen everything to make Aanchal realise..how much he loves her..& now if she goes ahead with this abortion..I am really trembling with fear ...from the heart break for Sid & his ...reactionn..he will be totally let down by Aanchal....GOD SAVE ME & TEH LITTL EANGLE..PLEASE..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

Hi SAMEER_I_LUVU - you got your 4th SANCHAL hug.

I will wait for your posts before I start to watch. The reason is I cannot stand all the unhappiness that surrounds SANCHAL. iI cannot bear the pain. II is making me ill. Of course not literally.

I will now about to watch.

I could not write like you do. Wonderful!!!!

Keep sending us all the happy vibes about MTPH. I need that.

Awww...Sweety...dont worry...We are all with you...and I always have a SUPER FAITH with Rajshris...they are MASTERS in..showing beautiful relationship between Husband & Wife..and till now you know how much we have been treated with FEAST of beautiful scenes between our favourite couple...Siddharth & Aanchal..!!!..But I must say..I am scared till I see next weeks episode...this abortion is worrying me a little..!!
I must confess...though I know Rajshri;s will not shwo thosekinda things..but........???!!! what if ...???? if happens...I cannot see Sid & Aanchal again..in tears..GOD..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxramxox

WOw.... all i have to say is that i read the whole post YAY....
amaizing
i agree with everything you said
amazing episode.. loved every scene ...
damn good =D

Thank you so much dear...you all need a clap for reading such a long post..from a CRAZY NUT LIKE ME..he he...😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
its hightime aanchal realises how lucky she is that she's got such a sweet and loving husband,and stop worrying about what society thinks,she should be happy in his happiness and show her affection to him more...come on its their first baby and she's worried and thinking about an abortion...not fair...poor sid will be heartbroken,and i hope they don't show a rift between them or something.....ohh the suspense is killing me....please please no abortion....
HIMANI....!!!! This is exactly what I am feeling yaar..Aanchal wake up...!!!! Dont worry about world..LOOK AT YOUR MOST LOVING HUSBAND.. Who can do anything Face anything..as long as you are with him..REALISE HIS LOVE & YOUR LOVE..GIRL..PLEASE DONT ABORT..It can bea BIG TRAGEDY...If you do..Guys & I wont be able to bear that PAIN...Impossible...!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Yes Juhi & Ayush seem to be not bothered about their Dad also..Such rude and selfish Kids I tell you..GOD..!!

coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi hema excellent analysis.... no one can beat u in that... and the episode was extremely fabulous...with so many emotions and happy scenes... butterflies were running when sid comes to know that anchal was pregnant and the way he take care of her... he is really so wonderful...and for me he is the kind of guy i can really dream for more... they way he reacts is so natural .... he so happy after long time...aah i dont want anchal to take that step... i cant even imagine how he will feel or react to it when he comes to know about it... but even anchal is right from her point of view but sid he the person who doesnt care about what others think..this attitude of his make me more intrested in him... yesterday he was rocking... the happiness on his face.. the way he reacted to the situation... it was mind blowing... it was the best and most memorable episode till date....
coming to sachin he is a sweetu.. more sensible than others..the way he expained the situation... made ayush to think...trying to hide his emotions but breaking down..it was so emotional....
overall it was perfect episode which has all kind of emotions in a natural way...
all the way star of the epi my hero..our hero sidharth..love him a lot...