THESE ARE THE MOMENTS I CAN DIE FOR....!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I have an epic to write..so please bear with my bak bak..otherwise..mujhe chain ki maut nahin milegei..I hve to tell youall this..otherwise?marne ke baad...bhoothni banke..aapko darane lagoongi isiliye!

I am literally! Not able to BREATH..with happiness..& excitement!! Actually my eyes went moist watching the scenes Today..!! Hey Bhagwaan..Hey Ganapati Baappa..Aap aise..ek ke baad ek ..aise PHATAKA wali scenes dikhayenge..toh?mera zinda rehena mushkil..hai..aur Aaj ke baad agar mein Mar bhi jaawoon toh mujhe koi..parwah nahin..(I can die..any number of times if they are showing these kind of cutest .of cutest..sweetest of sweetetst scenes between Sid & Aanchal)I swear..I mean it..Now I can die peacefully after seeing ..this kind of PASSIONATELY EXPLOSIVE..YET..SOOO..SOO..FILLD WITH PURE LOVE without any miilimeter of anything obscene!! Gosh..HOW DO RAJSHRI's camp get these OUT OF THE WORLD..romantic passionate moments..from..? is the question..!!

It all started from where it was left yesterday.......

Aanchal ..is totally out of her mind..in grief..she in unconsolabel..she is hell bent on sending Sid back to his children..though she knows..she wont be able to live without Siddharth..!!!..She says.."Aap chalejaayiye Siddharthiji..bacchonke paas chalejaayiye,,.."..Siddharth..is yet to come to terms ..he is not able to believe he has heard Aanchal tell those words to him..but before he come sto terms..Aanchal..is hurrying to get out..run away from the person she knows she cannot live without.!!! AND THERE COMES The most ..DHAK DHAK moment..when Sid..Holds her back with his hands..Pulls her towards him..Aanchal.."Nahin siddharthji..chod dijiye mujhe..chod dijiye.."..she is behaving literally like a unconsolable child..and Sid..is totally..upset..and unbearable pain..!! He literally SHAKES Aanchal..from trance..and pulls her into the sweetest & Warmest & Safest place in this world..both for him & her HIS ARMS..!! (THE FOURTH..MIND BLOWING HUG...!!)Awwwwwwwww..there cant be anything better than that scene mann..NO ..Never..It cant get better than that..Gosh..I have to dedicate these lines Specially for that scene.....
Humein tumse Pyaar kitna ..yeh hum nahin jaante..magar jee nahi sakte tumhare bina..!! And....also ..
Na Hai Yeh Pana, Na Khona Hi HaiTera Na Hona Jane, Kyun Hona Hi HaiTum Se Hi Din Hota Hai, Surmaiye Shaam Aati, Tumse Hi, Tumse HiHar Ghadi Saans Aati Hai, Zindagi Kehlati Hai, Tumse Hi, Tumse HiNa Hai Yeh Pana, Na Khona Hi HaiTera Na Hona Jane, Kyun Hona Hi Hai ...
Aankhon Mein Ankhein Teri, Bahoon Mein Baahein TeriMera Na Mujhmein Kuch Raha, Hua KyaBaaton Mein Baatein Teri, Raatein Saugatein TeriKyun Tera Sab Yeh Ho Gaya, Hua KyaMain Kahin Bhi Jata Hoon, Tumse Hi Mil Jata Hoon, Tumse Hi,
Tumse Hi
..Shor Mein Khamoshi Hai, Thodi Si Behoshi Hai, Tum Se Hi, Tum Se Hi
Aadha Sa Wada Kabhi, Aadhe Se Jayada KabhiJee Chaahe Kar Lu Is Tarah Wafa KaChhode Na Chhoote Kabhi, Tode Na Tute KabhiJo Dhaga Tumse Jud Gaya Wafa Ka
Main Tera Sarmaya Hoon, Jo Main Ban Paya Hoon, Tumse Hi, Tumse Hi...Raaste Mil Jaate Hai, Manzile Mil Jaati Hai, Tumse Hi, Tumse Hi
Na Hai Yeh Paana, Na Khona Hi HaiTera Na Hona Jaane Kyun Hona Hi Hai

Awwwww.

And then Sid makes Aanchal move slowly sweetly in his arms towards the sofa consoling her like a kid..serving her water ..to drink which she refuses..still deep in tears & unbearable pain..!! and the way he ..sits next to her closely kneeldown next to her on the floor..and the words that Siddharth..says..now to Aanchal are I think..THE MOST PRECIOUS and MOST LOVE FILLED WORDS I have ever come across..!! He says.."Aap aisa kyun kar rahin hai..Aanchal..!!..Aap jaanti hai aap mujhe Aatma hathya karne ko kehe rahin hai..!!(God..he is saying her that you have actually told me to commit suicide..when you said that I should leave you..divorce You..!!! OH I am surprised Aanchal & me both are alive after listening to such ..beautiful ..words..!!) and he continues..and me gasspppinngg..for breath..am watching..him say.."Meine hamesh jikisiko pyaar kiya hai..usse khoya hai..!! ( I felt a painful stab in my heart..listening to that..& I am sure Aanchal felt that too..and so did all of you..!!) Sid goes on"Pehele Jaya..Phir Bacche..aur abb aap..bhi..mujhe chodke jaarahi hai.!!!!...Mein KoI bhi dukhe YA KOI BHI MUSHKIL..ka saamna karoonga..LEKIN AGAR AAP MERE SAATH NAHIN ..TOH MEIN MAR JAAVOONGA.."!!!!...HE SAYS in tears filled eyes..and Aanchal..is watching him say all these..LOVE FILLED ..UNBELEIVABLE WORDS..TO HER..IN TOTAL TRANCE!! Aanchal IS SPELLBOUND..and SO WAS I!! I mean..I can easily..die..for those words..!! There cant be anything more beautiful or love filled or passionate than that..!!....thast why I said..earlier that..Now I don't regeret dieing!! ..My heart is singing.."koi na rook dil ki udaan ko..dil who chala..ahhaha ha haha..aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hai..aaj phir marne ka iraada hai"

And Aanchal is soooooooo ..emotional after listening to those words from Sid & the way Sid fold s his hand is desperation ..like he is praying to a goddess..not to leave him..awwwwwwwwI could feel the volcano of love bursting from Sid to Aanchal..mannn..AhHHH..!! IT WAS SIMPLY A CLASSIC..SCENE..!!

AND THEN COMES THE...FIFTH....MASTER STROKE...HUG..OF ALLTIMES..THE CLOSEST OPEN ARMS HUG..SID & AANCHAL EVER SHARED..AND THAT TOO FOR quite a long time ..and Aanchal still holding him..tightly in her arms..whispers to his ears.."Mein Waada karti hoon aapse...Mein bhi aapko chodke nahin jaavongi Siddharthji.. "

And this SONG IS JUST THE PERFECT ..for SIDDHARTH & AANCHAL (OUR SWEET SANCHAL)

Just imagine this song at the background for that HUG..awwwww..it becomes..HEAVENLY!!

(This words can be from Sid to AANCHAL or Aanchal to Sid..fits the both anyways..if you imagine..) Hum Dil De Chuke SanamTere Ho Gaye Hain HumTeri KasamOh Ho HoHum Dil De Chuke SanamTere Ho Gaye Hain HumTeri Kasam..
Ye Duniya Kare SitamTujhpe Mitnege HumTeri Kasam..
Oh Hum Dil De Chuke SanamTere Ho Gaye Hain HumTeri KasamTeri Kasam..
Umeedein Tumhin Se Hain Mere SanamThaama Hai Tumhara Hi Ye DaamanHo Bhoolenge Kabhi Na Ab Tumhein Hum...
Oh Bhoolenge Kabhi Na Ab Tumhein Hum...
Oh Hum Dil De Chuke SanamTere Ho Gaye Hain HumTeri KasamTeri
Kasam Teri Yaadon Ke Saaye Mein Guzregi Ye Zindagi
Uss Khuda Ke Baad To Pooja Hogi Bas Teri
Chaahe Jo Maanglo Sab Tumhara Hai
Chaahe Jo Maanglo Sab Tumhara Hai...
Ho Hum Dil De Chuke SanamTere Ho Gaye Hain HumTeri Kasam ..
Ho Hum Dil De Chuke SanamTere Ho Gaye Hain HumTeri KasamTeri Kasam .

And my haalath after wathing that scene was like? like?..

"Apne hi bass mein nahin mein..dil hai kahin toh hoon..kahin mein?.koi na rook dil ki udaan ko..dil who chala ahha ha ha ha ha ha ..Aaja phir jeene ki tamanna hai..Aaj phir marne ka iraada hai.."

"Mein hoon khubaar ya toofan hoon..Koi bata de mein kahan hoon?"..kind of situation

THIS SCENE..willbe watched by ME..everyday for the rest of my life..!!! And I really mean it..beleive it or not..!!

Because I am a die hard romantic..and Sid & Aanchal..(Sameer & Megha in particular)...have woken up my romantic gaint ..sleeping inside my soul..I cant help it..!!

And ..now comes...the MOST BEAUTIFUL WALK BY A HUBBY & WIFE....WHEN Sid & Aanchal are walking back from Office..and Aanchal cutely is holding her hubby arms..close to her & Sid is ..giving her his TOUCH,,..on her hand..in the form of reassurance...of words..which are untold..but only felt..!!...WHY GUYS..??WHY..??? I mean..I see. Hundreds & thousands..of Husband & wifes doing that..every passing day..BUT IT FEELS EXTRA SPECIAL..and worth watching again & again & again..only when Sid & Aanchal..are doing it..!!..It just cant be explained..Its just that..they are special..and everything they do..looks special..is all I can say..or give reason..!!

AND the way our Hero Sid holds his wife..whe she faints & the worried look on his face..inthe hosp..and the cute way he prays for her well being..(God he must be dreaded to go to hospital after Jayas death..) ..outside?is priceless?!!

AND AS I EXPECTED..THE THOUSADN WATT..SMILE he gives when the Doctor tells him that Aanchal is pregnant..is worth watching a million times!! I knew he would do that..& Aanchal would be in a state fo shock & Worry..!! Very rightly so..Aanchal..is worried..But I loved the excitement..In Sid!! It was sooooo natural..and it showed..How pure a soul he is..He has always lived for the present & for that moment..!! always..he has never made other ssuffer because of his problems,..!! He knows thatther eis nothing greater ..feeling for a woman..than being a Mother..and he is as equally excited as he would have been for Jaya..when Ayush Juhi & Sachin were to be born..and that is his..STRENGTH & STRONG POINT..he is a open book...he does what he feels right & he never has any regrets nor he worries about what others would think fo him..!!And that is what ATTRACTS ME TO SIDDHARTH... THE MOST..!!He is simply Unique!!

Awwwwwwww...the way he says..Aanchal.."Tumne mujhe aaj bphoth kushi di hai Aanchal..mein baata nahin sakta..I cant believe it..God..!! Aaj se..bus mein jaana bandh..aur kya kaam pe bhi aane ki zaroorat nahin..mein bhi kaamse jaldi aaya karoonga.."..GOD?How cute can anyone be..yaar..!!! Oh..I am stunned..with this ..expression of love from Sid..!! He has surprised Aanchal also ..as to how much a lover he can be..Aanchal must be wondering..what is this MAN made of.. Am I worth getting him..!! Because..he is more than what you ever dream for.!!!

The cute way..he makes her eat fruits later at night..(GOODNESS GARCIOUS....MEEEE!!! SAMEER FOR looking drop dead..Handsoem hunk in that Black KURTA..guys..My eyes almost popped out ..!!!Gosh..koi usko kala tika lagavo yaar..jaldi se..!!Meri hi nazar na kage..chalo mein hi uske photo hai meer pass usko laga deti hoon..)..and when Aanchal says..YEh kya kar rahaein hai aap siddharthji..mein aur nahin khasakti.."..he replies cho chweetly.."yeh humare little angle ke liye..warna who sochegi ki mere yeh kaise pap hai mere khayal hi nahin rakte..!!" awwwwwwwwwwwww...I cant say anything more to that..It was simply BEAUTIFUL!!

Sameer..I hope you know I LOVE YOU..!! as my ID name suggests..BUT Today..aapne humein aapki adaavonse..Maardala re!!!! Haiiiii....!!! You are surely perfect for that Complete Man add..!! You really ARE..!! I mean..I get no words to explain..How well you have been performing the characterof Siddharth..Every day..when I feel ..anybody cant do better than this..you surpass your own record..the next day..You have outclassed everbody..and Not only your family & friends & MTPH team ..but ..we ALL YOUR CRAZY fans..are PROUD OF YOU..and you will always remain in my ALL TIME FAV..list fo my LIFE..!! Your smile..You walk ..your VOICE..(GOSH ..I love his voice soo much guys..it has a very unique attraction..)..Your eyes..your height..your hair..everything is just perfect..!!

And Megha .!!!! Girl....YOU ARE SIMPLY AWESOME..!! Aapki acting kit oh..jitni taareef Karen utna kam hai..!! As a young girl..and now as a wife..in both ..phases of Aanchal..You have excelled ..beyond words to praise..!! Your eyes ..speaks volumes..your smile is of thousand watts..Gosh!!..You have a long long career ahead of you..I bet on that..You deserve every bit fo success..and same with Sameer..!!

And you Both have been a Dynamite of a couple..together..YOU REALLY SET THE SCREEN ON FIRE..!! I must confess..You top my list ..of FAV COUPLE of all times..!!

THIS IS IT!!! I cant imagine my dream has come true..I was only only only..dreaming something very emotional and passionate scene ..Today..!!

I think...I have to mention in short here that I LOVED WHAT SACHIN TODAY..It only showed hwo brilliant he is ..& sensible he is to all his elders..teh way eh explained them with a simple example..How much fo a fool they all were..and the way he was crying in the corner..for his parents was..HEART WRENCHING..yaar..aww..If Sid & Aanchal see that..they will just ..not be able to handle the pain..!!

I think..its really CRAZIEST POST I HAVE EVER DONE..BUT..I HAD TO BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN THE MOST SPECTACULAR..AWESOME...MAGNETIC..FANTABULOUS

..MESMERISING..SPELLBOUNDING ..HEART WARMING...PASSIONATE..ROMANTIC..LOVE FILLED EPISODE EVER!! Well ..

I must say ..at last before ending?that ?I kind of am getting VERY VERY SCARED.withthis Abortion decision of Aanchal..SID WILL BE TOTALLY pissed..I mean he will be totally HEART BROKEN..from Aanchals point fo view she is right..But..I feel she should consult Sid before doinganything..and I also have faith in my ever sweet ever right ever correct Rajshri's..they will never show all those bad advises through their stories..to the people in this world to follow..so..they will have a interesting twist ready ..to take us by surprise..& make all of us..An d Sid & Aanchal..Happy...is what I HOPE ..PRAY & BELIEVE..!!

Love ya all...(.Mein chali meinchali..dekho pyaar ki gali..mujh eroke na koi mein chali..mein chali...to enjoy the long weekend with the ..BEST EPISODE EVER..To cherish..for the rest of my life..!!)

Hema..(Thank you for having the patience to read it..)

Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sameer_iluvu, thank u so much for writing such a detailed coverage of today's episode... i am going to start reading it now. but i am sure it would be amazing...
like panakamma said in another post, i too was waiting for ur post... just see the number of members who read the posts on this forum these days. the credit goes to the serial as well as ur posts !!
garson thumbnail
hey sameer_iluvu, an amazing writeup... really liked the way you analyzed the abortion decision of Aanchal... u r very right... Aanchal should consult Sid before taking any decision... that's the right way to go...
Sachin was excellent. I hope the elders of the house also become smart like him and use tactics to nail the other kids down !!
there is one thing I should say. This is the third time Aanchal is promising Sid that she will not leave him... every time circumstances force her to take a decision to leave... they have sort of progressed in their relationship thru these :)
Edited by garson - 15 years ago
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hema ji
i am actuali very very very excited as u r probabli more than u caz i am literally dancin after watchin this epi today it sureli will keep me goin on and on for ever!! this jodi not onli will be ur all time fave top !! but mine 2 for sure koi shakt!!?? lol mind the hindi~!~ so aniwaysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
our sachin reali made me, i mean i cud feel his pain, even though he misses his ma n pa he thinks bout them and doesnt want them to get hurt!! cho sweet yaar!! i luv this kid!! and reali if our little angel, sachin, and sanchal!! are reali gonna be a perfect family!! πŸ˜ƒ i cant wait for this angel to be born guys!! πŸ˜‰

but then our aanchal wanting to abort our sid's little angel!! 😭😭 how sad na!!
i hope 2 hema ji i reali hope somehow our sid stops her, some one stop her yaar i fink sid wud be perfect in that he nows how to control aanchal when she is tensed or in a haste!! realy he does now how 2!!! 😳
keepin me fingers crossed!!! \πŸ˜•

i cant wait man!!! monday cum fast !!! actuali wait not soo fast i need to dream on bout todai!! so fast but slow yaar!!! understand na!! lol

reali have to thank our sameer and megha for portraying sanchal's charachters verywell!! reali hema ji i am fallin in luv wit sameer day by day i am literaly seein him as sid and luv his acting!!! uff he does look hot in dat blck kurta~!!! ❀️ πŸ€— i am goin crazi for him lol!! πŸ€ͺ reali sameer ur numba of gurl
fans are surli hiting the sky!!! πŸ€ͺme a wacko crazi 1!!!

me and hema ji are sureli the numba 1 fans!!!
πŸ€—
LUV U LOADS SAMEER !!!
❀️

AND MEGHA !!
GOSH U R LITERALI LIGHTIN UP THE SCREEN!! ur expression and smile like hema ji says!!! unbelieveable!! πŸ‘ gr8t work u 2 do!! I HAVE TO MAKE U THE TOP JODI I HAVE EVA SEEN

gosh i cant stop writing bout these two!! the fire makin jodi!!
SANCHAL ROCKS
sanchal rockzz!!

LUV U 4REVA!! LOL MIND ME GUYS!! HEHEH πŸ˜†

Lav!
πŸ€—
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: garson

hey sameer_iluvu, an amazing writeup... really liked the way you analyzed the abortion decision of Aanchal... u r very right... Aanchal should consult Sid before taking any decision... that's the right way to go...

Sachin was excellent. I hope the elders of the house also become smart like him and use tactics to nail the other kids down !!
there is one thing I should say. This is the third time Aanchal is promising Sid that she will not leave him... every time circumstances force her to take a decision to leave... they have sort of progressed in their relationship thru these :)

Yes garson....dear..I have realised that ..Aanchal keep sforgetting her promise to him..sh ei sso involved in making others & children happy that....I sometimes feel she is forgetting Sid..an dthis Abortion will really..make SID...Totally heart broken..Its actually starting to worry me a lot now..Yaar..!! Its after all their FIsrt baby...a precious baby of LOVE they shared..!! It is very very special....It si svery sad..if she goes ahead with Abortion..But I still hope that Rajshri's will never do that...!!And thank you so much for the lovely words from you ..!!
India_22 thumbnail
hi hema i luv readin all ur post u make it sound so real i hope ur write abot rajishri i really hope they dnt dissapoint us on monday i'l be soo sad this was a really luvely episode,
i really luv anchals character dnt get me wrong ne1 but this is da 3rd time she's talked abot leaving sid i really hope she would stop doing dat nd poor sid ahe lways has 2 beg her 2 stay when is she goin to tell him dat she loves him wen r we going to hear it from her,😭😭😭
i really hope ders a nice twist 2 dat abortion storyline hurry up monday roll on quick
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: dopiedope_lavi

hema ji
i am actuali very very very excited as u r probabli more than u caz i am literally dancin after watchin this epi today it sureli will keep me goin on and on for ever!! this jodi not onli will be ur all time fave top !! but mine 2 for sure koi shakt!!?? lol mind the hindi~!~ so aniwaysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
our sachin reali made me, i mean i cud feel his pain, even though he misses his ma n pa he thinks bout them and doesnt want them to get hurt!! cho sweet yaar!! i luv this kid!! and reali if our little angel, sachin, and sanchal!! are reali gonna be a perfect family!! πŸ˜ƒ i cant wait for this angel to be born guys!! πŸ˜‰

but then our aanchal wanting to abort our sid's little angel!! 😭😭 how sad na!!
i hope 2 hema ji i reali hope somehow our sid stops her, some one stop her yaar i fink sid wud be perfect in that he nows how to control aanchal when she is tensed or in a haste!! realy he does now how 2!!! 😳
keepin me fingers crossed!!! \πŸ˜•

i cant wait man!!! monday cum fast !!! actuali wait not soo fast i need to dream on bout todai!! so fast but slow yaar!!! understand na!! lol

reali have to thank our sameer and megha for portraying sanchal's charachters verywell!! reali hema ji i am fallin in luv wit sameer day by day i am literaly seein him as sid and luv his acting!!! uff he does look hot in dat blck kurta~!!! ❀️ πŸ€— i am goin crazi for him lol!! πŸ€ͺ reali sameer ur numba of gurl
fans are surli hiting the sky!!! πŸ€ͺme a wacko crazi 1!!!

me and hema ji are sureli the numba 1 fans!!!
πŸ€—
LUV U LOADS SAMEER !!!
❀️

AND MEGHA !!
GOSH U R LITERALI LIGHTIN UP THE SCREEN!! ur expression and smile like hema ji says!!! unbelieveable!! πŸ‘ gr8t work u 2 do!! I HAVE TO MAKE U THE TOP JODI I HAVE EVA SEEN

gosh i cant stop writing bout these two!! the fire makin jodi!!
SANCHAL ROCKS
sanchal rockzz!!

LUV U 4REVA!! LOL MIND ME GUYS!! HEHEH πŸ˜†

Lav!
πŸ€—

LAVI DEAR....!! .....I am not on earth today..I am floating on the clouds..repeating the scenes..of todays Sid & Aanchal moments..Gosh...!! Poocho zara poocho mujhe kya hua hai..kaisi bekarari hai yeh..kaisa nasha hai..Sid uar Aanchal..ki deewangi ka nasha hai...ha ha ha..Sid aur aanchal ka Pyaar ka nasha hai..!!
What say...!!?? And yes..I AM TOTALLY WORRIED LIKE YOU ABOUT ABORTION..part..and I too cant wait for it to be solved soon..GOD THESE MTPH TEAM..na..knows how to keep me on tanter hooks all the time..GOD..!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_22

hi hema i luv readin all ur post u make it sound so real i hope ur write abot rajishri i really hope they dnt dissapoint us on monday i'l be soo sad this was a really luvely episode,

i really luv anchals character dnt get me wrong ne1 but this is da 3rd time she's talked abot leaving sid i really hope she would stop doing dat nd poor sid ahe lways has 2 beg her 2 stay when is she goin to tell him dat she loves him wen r we going to hear it from her,😭😭😭
i really hope ders a nice twist 2 dat abortion storyline hurry up monday roll on quick

I totally agree with you dear..ITS HIGH TIME AANCHAL ..said sweet words to SIDDHARTH..she is alway sworried for children & teh world..she loves him IMMENSELY and As equally as Siddharth..loves her...BUT it s HIGH TIME SHE...EXPRESSES it..!! And sh eshoudl rememeber her promises too..yes..she keeps forgetting...its all because of the painful situations..but I think now she should stop worrying what others have to say about her..she dint worry earleir before marriage but after marriage she has started to do that more & more..I hope This Abortion business ..is solved quidkly..I cant see SID or AANCHAL anyone in pain...!!NO WAY..
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

LAVI DEAR....!! .....I am not on earth today..I am floating on the clouds..repeating the scenes..of todays Sid & Aanchal moments..Gosh...!! Poocho zara poocho mujhe kya hua hai..kaisi bekarari hai yeh..kaisa nasha hai..Sid uar Aanchal..ki deewangi ka nasha hai...ha ha ha..Sid aur aanchal ka Pyaar ka nasha hai..!!
What say...!!?? And yes..I AM TOTALLY WORRIED LIKE YOU ABOUT ABORTION..part..and I too cant wait for it to be solved soon..GOD THESE MTPH TEAM..na..knows how to keep me on tanter hooks all the time..GOD..!!!

yes hema ji!!!
not onli u nor ME!! but they tend to keep evri one on the hooks!! and make us eagerlli waitin for the nxt epi!!! uff!! hope our MTPH TEAM have not made our aanchal abort this angel!! cas like India_22 says! it is their first LIL ANGEL AND AANCHAL PLZ DONT DO IT!!! PRITI PLZ WITH CHERRI ON TOP!!
EVRI ONE PLZ HAVE UR FINGERS CROSED!! MINE IS GONNA BE LIKE TAT ALL DA TIME!!!

GUYS DID YA ALL SEE WHEN OUR AANCHAL ASKED THE RECEPTIONIST IN DA HOSPITAL FOR ABORTION!! HER EYES, YA SHE WAS LUKIN AWAY FROM THE LADY!! I BET SHES FILLED GUILT !! I BET SHE NOWS HOW OUR SID WILL FEEL!! I MEAN WHY DOES SHE GIVE SO MUCH IMPORTANT TO THE SOCIETY MAN!!! GIVE IMPORTANCE TO UR HUBBY!! COM ON AANCHAL THINK YAAR! THINK OF OUR SID LITTLE ANGEL GETING KILLED BEFORE ITS SEEN ITS PAPA AND MAMA!! BLESS IT!! πŸ˜”

PLZ!!! STOP THE ABORTION GOD!! i pray u!! πŸ˜•

mind this wacko!!
i am crazi sanchal fan!! i ama die hard fan!! u dnt understand how much i luv em!! lol πŸ˜†

Lav!
πŸ€—
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ ......i too am sooooooooo scared by this abortion decision of aanchals not cos she wil go through wid it i know either she wont go through wid it or som1 will stop hr.
...but wat sids rection wil b wen he finds out .aanchal made that decision be hrself....as in the previous few epis it hs shown sid also has a temper n aanchals life changing decision to abort his little angel wid out his knolledge might set it off!!!
,,,,i know his chrectr is very understandin n might see were aanchal is comin frm but wat if hr doin dis aftr he had exprssed his lov,stood by hr threw evrything n shown his happiness wid da baby comin he might see it as betrayal of his trust n lov by aanchal or am i jus sein trouble whear there isnt any !!!! so scaredπŸ˜’
ohhhhhh i hope im complpetly wrong i cant wait till monday da suspense is gona kill me!!!πŸ˜’