sid confesses his love!!! ~~~

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
GUYS OUR SID DID IT GUYS!!

HE CONFESSED HIS LOVE TO AANCHAL!!! U SAW IT!!??
I MEAN TODAY WHEN HE STOPS AANCHAL FROM GOING HE SAYS TO HER AFTER THE CUTE HUG!!

"""ALL THE ONES I LOVE WANNA LEAVE ME FIRST JAYA THEN THE KIDS AND NOW YOU!?? AND HE SAYS I CAN WIN IN ANY SITUATION BUT IF YOU LEAVE ME THEN ILL LOSE !! ""

"Mai jise pyaar kartha hoon mujhse mujshe chinjata hai!! Pehele jaya, phir bahajche ab aap jana chalthe hoon , mai har har dook .... jeet saktha hoon laekin agar aap mujhe choodke chaile jai too chenai paaoonga!! And aanchal says "nahi siddharth ji!"" AND THEY HUG!! And aanchal says

"mai aap sa vadakarthi hoon mai aap ko chodakar kabhi nahi jahungi, kabhi nahi jahungi" sori for spelling!! πŸ˜†

AWWW WAT CUTE WORDS THEY SAID MADE MY DAY!! SERIOUSLY GUYS I HAD THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE I WAS CRYIN IN SKOOL DUE TO A FEW REASONS! BUT NOW AFTER WATCHIN THIS I AM JUMPING!! I BETA FINISH WATCHIN THE REST!!

REALY THESE HUGS MAN!! GETTING CUTER AND CUTER EVRI DAY!!!! UFF!!! IM JUMPIN IN EXCITMENT!!!

I FELT REALI REALI SAD WHEN THEY SHOWED OUR AANCHAL ACTUALI REALISE WAT SHE WAS SAYIN TO OUR SID! ASKING HIM FOR A DIVORCE!!! 😲 SHE MADE A DECISION IN A HASTE !! AND WHEN OUR SID EXPLAINED EVRIFING TO HER AND MADE HER CALM DOWN SHE REALISES WAT SHE WAS DOING!!
guys dont u think that this is a common prob to y a lot of marraiges that lead to an end these days!! a decsison taken in haste and leading into a arguement and end in a divorce!! wat a way to show reality in the show!! caz if our sid hadnt stopped our aanchal and made her calm down imagine the

Consequences that wud have come up!! πŸ˜• way to go sid!! gud thinkin!! woohoo!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ hats off rajshri!! hats off!

and the hug!!! oooooooooooo gosh!!! dream land!!

GUYS DONT U THINK THAT OUR SAMEER IS ROCKING THIS SHOW WIT OUR CUTE MEGHA!! WAT U SAY???
THEIR CHEMISTRY IS GETTING CUTER AND BIGGER DAY BY DAY!! AAHH GOD WAT CHEMISTRY THEY SHARE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO HUGG!!!! πŸ‘
THEIR ACTING IS PERFECTO! JUS MAKES ME MOUTH OPEN WHILE WATCHING THE LOVE THEY SHARE ONSCREEN!!! 😳❀️

Lav!
πŸ€—

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i know even i was like omggg did he confess his love for her right now or what??
that was really cute! and I KNEW IT!! Sid would never let Aanchal to leave him! as for the child...i know sid will get to know about the abortion, and then he will tell her that soon they are all going to be together again! ... i know he can do it!

Originally posted by: nilobebo

i know even i was like omggg did he confess his love for her right now or what??

that was really cute! and I KNEW IT!! Sid would never let Aanchal to leave him! as for the child...i know sid will get to know about the abortion, and then he will tell her that soon they are all going to be together again! ... i know he can do it!

ME 2 NILO!!!
i have trust in our sid i no he'll do it!! we trust u sidharath!! and seriously our sameer!! is rocking the show with our megha!! uff!!! 😳
AANCHAL PLZ YAAR CONFESS UR LUV TO SID!! AND PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT ABORT OUR SID LILTTLE ANGLE!! OUR SACHIN'S LIL SIS!!! PLZZ!! GUYS PRAY GOD !! FOR AANCHAL NOT TO ABORT THIS ANGEL!!

FINGERS CROSSED!
πŸ˜•

Lav!
πŸ€—

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

Hi Nilo - Under what circumstances will Sid find out - that is the question. I hope we do not have to encounter Sudeep in the process.

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes... finaly the day wev all been waitin 4 sid n aanchal put there lov into words n wat beautiful words n lov filled scene it ws too!!!
i cant stop watchin sid confess the depth of his lov to aanchal over n over again!!! ....even uploaded on to my mobile so wen im unable to use the computer as i share it wid the rest of my family i can see it wenevr i want!!!!... too im getin so attachd 2 this wonderfull couple!!! cant wait 4 hapier times 2 com their way!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was the moment we were all waiting for and it was worth waitingπŸ˜ƒ now i just hope that the abortion doesn't happen and sid shouldn't be heartbroken....
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was very sweet of sidharth.. when he confess his lover to her...they way he starts taking care of her.... i want the same from anchal also so that it would boost up sidharth.... and also anchal should keep the baby..i dont want sid to be heart broken..

Originally posted by: coolgals13

it was very sweet of sidharth.. when he confess his lover to her...they way he starts taking care of her.... i want the same from anchal also so that it would boost up sidharth.... and also anchal should keep the baby..i dont want sid to be heart broken..

me 2 coolgals13
i dont wanna c our sid heart broken !! even our aanchal doesnt but she's pushed into the circumstances of aborting the child!! i reali wish the creep sudeep comes to the hospi and provokes aanchal!! i reali do!