notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
😊SMASHING EPISODE😊👏
LOVE IT SO MUCH! 😃😆
BLESS SIDDHARTH HES SO HAPPY HES GOING TO BECOME A PAPA! AS HE LIKE TO CALL THE BABY! "MY LITTLE ANGEL" Aaaawww!
but Aanchal on the other hand. not to happy! 😭
dont' blame her to be worried! im worried to but also really happy! i think i saw like three hugs to day i was like AAAaaawww 😳
but im a little worried for the baby! Aanchal going for an abortion on Moday!😲
AAAaaagghh 😭😡!!!
Stop her Siddharth! cant wait for Monday! 😃😉
😆Moheema
X

Edited by moheema - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'll repeat what i wrote in another post -
i dont think she'll be able to abort though..someone will come in time to stop her....maybe
1. mamiji accidentally comes to the same hospital and comes to know of aanchal's decision...she may inform sid who comes and convinces aanchal not to abort the kid
2. the doctor may ask aanchal that she needs her hubby's written consent to abort the kid.
3. sid himself comes to know and slaps her or scolds her terribly that how could she think of aborting HIS child
eitherways she wont abort.....rajshri's will NEVER show this....abortion is morally not right and even practically its done only if its an unmarried woman or if the pregnancy harms the mother...
firstly, i simple loved the way sid tried to stop aanchal from leaving him....i had tears in my eyes by the time he folded his hands in front of aanchal.and then....that sweet hug.that whole scene had me spell-bound😍
Sid calls the baby his angel...awwwwwww.......i'm happy that he was happy to know that he's going to be a papa...he was so excited like a first time would-be father....he excitedly tells aanchal that she should leave the job, that he'll come home early from the office....later the way he forcibly feeds aanchal the apples.so cuteee....i cant wait for his reaction when he comes to know of aanchal's decision😉
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He a right family man our Sid. Good on you Sid.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh yes loved him in yesterday's episode...he really was so happy and the way he was taking care of aanchal was so sweet😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Moheeemaaaaaaa.....CAn you beleive I AM STILL ALIVE..??!! I have recorded every scene of yesterdays episode..in every body cells of mine..and so will keep me alive..and kicking for teh rest of my LIFE..!!Ahhhhhhh..Sameer.....(aka Siddharth)..and Megha..(aka Aanchal).....Tum dono ....se hi din hota hai..sur mayi shaam aati hai tumse hi..tum se hi..
Love-hema
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwwwwwww.. im feelin sorry for sid.. whn he finds out anchal wnts abortion..awww.. fingers crossed somebody comes to help anchal out..😉
notinuse thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

i'll repeat what i wrote in another post -

i dont think she'll be able to abort though..someone will come in time to stop her....maybe
1. mamiji accidentally comes to the same hospital and comes to know of aanchal's decision...she may inform sid who comes and convinces aanchal not to abort the kid
2. the doctor may ask aanchal that she needs her hubby's written consent to abort the kid.
3. sid himself comes to know and slaps her or scolds her terribly that how could she think of aborting HIS child
eitherways she wont abort.....rajshri's will NEVER show this....abortion is morally not right and even practically its done only if its an unmarried woman or if the pregnancy harms the mother...
firstly, i simple loved the way sid tried to stop aanchal from leaving him....i had tears in my eyes by the time he folded his hands in front of aanchal.and then....that sweet hug.that whole scene had me spell-bound😍
Sid calls the baby his angel...awwwwwww.......i'm happy that he was happy to know that he's going to be a papa...he was so excited like a first time would-be father....he excitedly tells aanchal that she should leave the job, that he'll come home early from the office....later the way he forcibly feeds aanchal the apples.so cuteee....i cant wait for his reaction when he comes to know of aanchal's decision😉

Im totaly with you!
every think you sed is exactly what i think!
I loved the sanchal hug it was like ..................Aaaaawwww................I cant describe it in words!
It was so beautiful i loved every second of it!
god save our little angel!!!
please!
Moheema x
notinuse thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Moheeemaaaaaaa.....CAn you beleive I AM STILL ALIVE..??!! I have recorded every scene of yesterdays episode..in every body cells of mine..and so will keep me alive..and kicking for teh rest of my LIFE..!!Ahhhhhhh..Sameer.....(aka Siddharth)..and Megha..(aka Aanchal).....Tum dono ....se hi din hota hai..sur mayi shaam aati hai tumse hi..tum se hi..

Love-hema

You know what. i feel like my word has turn upside down and back up again!🥳
im all over the place Im mixed with so many emotions! Im so excited1 THAT IM GOING MAKE MY SELF SICK!🤢 im must some sort MTPH ADDICT FRIEK! LOL😆
I CANT GET ENOUGH! ☺️
Love from XxMoheemaxX🤗
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moheema

You know what. i feel like my word has turn upside down and back up again!🥳
im all over the place Im mixed with so many emotions! Im so excited1 THAT IM GOING MAKE MY SELF SICK!🤢 im must some sort MTPH ADDICT FRIEK! LOL😆
I CANT GET ENOUGH! ☺️
Love from XxMoheemaxX🤗

i feel the same -MTPH crazy - but cannot stoamch anymore any unhappy SANCHAL moments.. And

For the first time in many days Sid is so happy, looks so strong and looks confident, will make all the right decisions. What a husband, what a dad.
notinuse thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

i feel the same -MTPH crazy - but cannot stoamch anymore any unhappy SANCHAL moments.. And

For the first time in many days Sid is so happy, looks so strong and looks confident, will make all the right decisions. What a husband, what a dad.

I can't bear the sight of a heart broken siddharth!🥺
The way he smile was sooo cute! ☺️like his world has be lifted! Aaaaw he is so excited!😊