OMG! Anchal is pregnant and she wants an abortion!

sweety_1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys,

In todays episode, when anchal faints, then they go to the hospital
and they get to know that anchal is pregnant.
But the duffer wants to abort the child, because everybody willthink that she has
send sids children away bacuase of hers.
Edited by sweety_1991 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
I think aborting the child is the right decision. This shows Aanchal's intelligence which has been depicted in the show, atleast before she got married to Sid. She first needs to help Sid get the business back on track and also get united with the kids.
chococrazy thumbnail
i dont think she'll be able to abort though..someone will come in time to stop her....maybe
1. mamiji accidentally comes to the same hospital and comes to know of aanchal's decision...she may inform sid who comes and convinces aanchal not to abort the kid
2. the doctor may ask aanchal that she needs her hubby's written consent to abort the kid.
3. sid himself comes to know and slaps her or scolds her terribly that how could she think of aborting HIS child
eitherways she wont abort.....rajshri's will NEVER show this....abortion is morally not right and even practically its done only if its an unmarried woman or if the pregnancy harms the mother...
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

i dont think she'll be able to abort though..someone will come in time to stop her....maybe

1. mamiji accidentally comes to the same hospital and comes to know of aanchal's decision...she may inform sid who comes and convinces aanchal not to abort the kid
2. the doctor may ask aanchal that she needs her hubby's written consent to abort the kid.
3. sid himself comes to know and slaps her or scolds her terribly that how could she think of aborting HIS child
eitherways she wont abort.....rajshri's will NEVER show this....abortion is morally not right and even practically its done only if its an unmarried woman or if the pregnancy harms the mother...

right choco perfectli right!!!
i fink that all of this is sureli to happen as i fink that our aanchal needs to be fed some sense into her mind!! HOW CUD SHE ABORT SID'S CHILD......uff!!! i mean i understand her feelings towards the ohter kids but how cud she kill a life herself!! cant take it!!! 😭
wat u have said last is true!! accordin to our culture a woman who has got preg before marraige or has probz with givin birth to a child onli has an abortion!! but our aanchal!! 😲
poor sid how will he feel!! 😭
seriouly our rajshri production house or team wont do tat, they try to keep up the value of culture in this show!! they wont abort the kid!! fingers crossed

Lav!
🤗
India_22 thumbnail
I dnt fink anchal will go ahead wiv da abortion, the baby will make anchal and sid get more closer i really hope we're not dissapointed on monday i'll be really upset if she goes ahead wiv da preg sid is so happy his such a lovely husband his taking so much care of her already his soo cute i cant wait till monday unfortunately we have to wait anoda 3days to find out wat happens can't wait
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ABORTION IS JUST NOT RIGHT & ITS NOT THE SOLUTION..as it is the result of first labour of love between Sid & Aanchal..it is totally wrong if she is doing it without Sid's consent..an dthats what I have told in my post too..And as Pooja has said...I completely beleive that...Rajshri;s will never ever do that..It will be like murdering someone..Impossible..And I cant see Sid..getting heart broken..and then actually he may feel that Aanchal has no value for his..feelings if she does that...!! It will be completely wrong on teh part of Aanchal..So ..I dont think..She will do that..
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I knew this would be her desicoin...I also understand it....but I am sure she wont go on with this.....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was very worried to see aanchal's reaction when she found out that she is pregnant..i knew she would think of an abortion...but i agree with you guys its just not right...i was sad to see that she's taken such a major decision all alone,i understand her state of mind and the insecurities that she has but this isn't the solution and she can't keep sacrificing everything just like that....if not this people and society will always comment and judge her on something else,she should learn to deal with that and not be bothered,and moreover she has sid's love and support in all the choices that she makes so she shouldn't be afraid.....i mean didn't she think of sid...he's so happy....
anyways i have immense faith in the Rajshri's ...am sure they won't show anything like abortion....poor sid will be so heartbroken when he learns that she wanted an abortion....and i think aanchal herself will realise that abortion is wrong....