Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

if Harimanji will force them back into the house, then it is so ridiculous. Why did they move out then?? Chanchal will still consider her responsible for the death of Jaya and Bhartiji... or since she is going to be a mother of Sid's kid, everyone will forget the past and begin with a clean slate...

The best decision would be to abort the child. Sanchal should first get back everything in place. However, i also know Rajshri's are not going to do that...

padmakka thumbnail
IN the 100th epsode celebration kavita barjatya said they want to continue the serial for ten years. The mala falling into anchals neck on the morning after ...now anchal pregnant....jayaji coming back and jaya father and brother have a bigger role rajashris are preparing a broader canvas ..like mahabharta proportions...I have a feeling SID IS GOING TO GO BACK TO LAKSHMI NIVAS ALONE. anchal will make sure he keeps the promise to jaya. TYAGI FAMILY REACTIONS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A BIG IMPACT ON THE STORY. sOTHELI MEANS SAHELI THAT IS HOW THEY WANT TO INTERPRET THE WORD(as they said during the launch) ..NOW ANCHAL HAS TO BECOE FRIEND TO CHILDREN....LET US WAIT AND WATCH AFTER YESTERDAYS EPISODE I AM REASSURED THEY ARE NOT DIGRESSING FROM THE MAIN theme..
padmakka thumbnail
i am sure sid is going to become more assertive if he goes back to laxmi nivas and will take cotrol of the business...anchal may go back to finish her couse in the us.....promising to come back and help with the business anything can happen the story has progressed so fast in preparation to cerate a broder stage..i may be wrong...lets wait and watch. SAMEER IS A VERY GOOD ACTOR. i WATCH THE SHOW MAINLY BECAUSE OF HIM ,

chococrazy thumbnail
hmmm.....sid-aanchal cant separate na?? that'll spoil the show....the creatives have something else in mind i guess we just have to wait and watch..