BABY SANCHAL - GUESS TYAGI FAMILY'S REACTION

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
WELL HT312 you were right about the new flower. I never in my wildest dream think that the baby would arrive so soon.

Anyway my take on how will Tyagi family react .........

1. Chanchal will use this as ammunition to make Sachin think that because of SANCHAL baby he has been sent back to Tyagi family.

2. Lalita as usual will be jealous and come out with acid remark like " Sid cannot take care of his own children and now this ....

3. Harimanji will probably be shocked initially but will want Aanchal back in the house for her well being.

4. Dheeraj will be very happy for SANCHAL.

5. Ayush will be more angry, or indifferent or will start feeling attachment to half sister or brother.

6. Juhi as usual will be unsure of what to make of this.

7 Sachin will be most happy along with Vicky.

8. Imli will jump with joy.

9. Aanchal's mayka will jump with joy.

10 Rekha will again be jealous and act accordingly.

11 sanchal will probably be in total shock.

Fellow MTPHians how do you think this will be taken
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
justaminute, i think you explained it veryyyy well!
all the reactions are reaaaly realistic...
i think Chachal will say something like this to Sachin: dekho sachin beta, tumhari teachermaa aisi hai... tumhare papa ko isliye shaadi ki hai, taki Sid'bhaiyya aplogonse door rahein...aur ab dekho woh maa bani wali hai, taki Sid'bhaiyya apko bhoole aur sirf unki bachche ko pyaar de!
Dheeraj: CHANCHAL! BATAMESE BAND KARO!
thats my prediction...:)
i hope my hindi is not too bad, coz i'm not indian so pls do tell me if you dont understand anything..:)
I'm very excited for Imli's reaction!
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

justaminute, i think you explained it veryyyy well!

all the reactions are reaaaly realistic...
i think Chachal will say something like this to Sachin: dekho sachin beta, tumhari teachermaa aisi hai... tumhare papa ko isliye shaadi ki hai, taki Sid'bhaiyya aplogonse door rahein...aur ab dekho woh maa bani wali hai, taki Sid'bhaiyya apko bhoole aur sirf unki bachche ko pyaar de!
Dheeraj: CHANCHAL! BATAMESE BAND KARO!
thats my prediction...:)
i hope my hindi is not too bad, coz i'm not indian so pls do tell me if you dont understand anything..:)
I'm very excited for Imli's reaction!

Hi Nilobebo hamara hindi bhi itna good nahi he. yes I have to say bemusingly that Dheeraj always ends up saying " CHANCHAL BATAMSE....." but it only stop.s her momentarily

You are right that's exactly what she will say.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thank God i'm not the only one...
plz do call me nilo! thats short for nilofar or nilobebo...:)
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u have explained it very well............. but i think chanchal, lalitaji and chanchal's mom will be all togeater poising the kids with wrong impression of sid and anchal............ but i think later ayush will understand...................but honestly this baby is sooooo sooon to come up..............................
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW.. great idea's
all i can say i am sooo excited for everyone's reaction i can't wait for Sid's reaction...
but i personally think the baby came too soon...
justaminute thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxramxox

WOW.. great idea's
all i can say i am sooo excited for everyone's reaction i can't wait for Sid's reaction...
but i personally think the baby came too soon...

I am with you in that the baby came too soon. But apparently it will stop the divorce. Catch 22
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow justaminute all this is perfectli right predictions~~~ πŸ‘
relai the chanchal and sachin thingy is reali gonna happen!! i am sure bout that 100% SURE!!
SHE HAS A MIND TO DO THAT! 😑 and is a very realistic point!
aniways i have to say all this is true and sure to happen!!! caz life is always 50% happi and 50% sad so it reali shows us the reality side of our rajshri production ! and this also shows us the reality of life!
i have no words to thank our rajshri production house and team for givin us a great show like our MTPH AND ALSO GIVING US CHARACHTERS LIKE OUR SANCHAL!! A VERY ATTRACTIVE AND RESPECTFUL JODI AND A VERY REALISTIC TEAM!! πŸ‘ THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Lav!
πŸ€—
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well justaminute i had also got an electric shock when i had read about this little flower/baby thing...i mean i was like so soon...but anyways since its going to happen you have gauged the Tyagi family's reactions perfectly....lalita and chanchal will use it as ammunition against the children by saying that with a new brother/sister coming sanchal have forgotten you kids....i just hope their poisoning doesn't affect sachin's mind... boohoo i miss sachin not being with sanchal,i want him back with them soon.... and like others am waiting to see how sid reacts at this newsπŸ˜‰
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u were right about the baby himani....i'm kinda shocked about it coming so soon though....i mean sanchal arent that comfy around each other as yet...but i guess the baby will do that......i agree with all of u guys on the family's reaction.....now i think harimanji will force sanchal to come back to tyagi house and these two will have to obey his order😊