TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: nilobebo

awww i love each Sanchal hug!!!

First one both were upset,
second one Sid was upset
and third one Aanchal was upset!
i agree that in each hug both were upset, but at that time Aanchal should support Sid and next time he should support her!
i hope that in future we're going to see only happy Sanchal hugs!

YES YES YES..I WANT LOTS OF HAPPY HUGS From NOW ON...PLEASE...!!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen1

im kinda hopin there is a fourth hug as soon as da next epi guys .....i know im bein greedy but we all liv in hope😉

...cos i think aanchal wud convince sid that divorce is da right decision inorder 4 him 2 keep his promise 2 jaya!!!.
...if dats da case. then there might b a scene where sanchal hav an emotional filled hug due to da pain of being seperated.... jus wen they had started 2 get close n b a jeevan sathi to each other in the true sense!!!!
or i may b completely off track but as i said i liv in hope!!

HEY NO WAY..SID IS SO UPSET THAT SHE UTTERED THAT WORD ..DIVORCE..actually I thought he will slap her fo t hat aww..but he will never ever do that to his beloved Aanchal..even in his dreams..But I HAVE A INTUTION THAT these two may express their love in words today to each other which they did only in their expressions & eyes & HUgs..till now..!!awwwww..I cant wait for tonight any more..aahhhhhh..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Ahh yes each Sanchal hug is precious and a pure delight to watch😍 yesterday's episode was very interesting and i guess today's will be even more,the shocked look that sid had when aanchal asked him for divorce was too good...very interesting twist...lets see what happens today.... sid is not going to let his aanchal go so easily....waiting for hug no.4😉

OFCOURSE HIMANI..!! Sid will have lots to say & So will Aanchal...Oh my brain is getting over worked with lots of possible dialouges what Sid & Aanchal will share..Phew..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoxramxox

wow.. well said...
like all you others out there i can't stop watching the hug and the preview.. can't wait for tommorow...

We are all in the same boat..dearooo..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

LOVE UUUU DI!!!!!!! everytime i read ur posts its like u've put my feelings in words...i cant wait for tonight's episode!!both coming to know they are going to be parents and still not be happy as they should be😭

I LUV U TOO POOJA....!!! We are all different bodies with the same soul as far as Sid & Aanchal are concerned..!!😉
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi i'm new to this forum and im a big addict of mtph i didnt realise i was da only addict afta every episode of mtph i visit this forum nd i really enjoy readin every1 comments i simply luv anchal and sid i fink they make a really cute on screen couple nd their hugs ohh sooo cute
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_22

Hi i'm new to this forum and im a big addict of mtph i didnt realise i was da only addict afta every episode of mtph i visit this forum nd i really enjoy readin every1 comments i simply luv anchal and sid i fink they make a really cute on screen couple nd their hugs ohh sooo cute

Welcome ...Welcome..Welcome..to this beautiful place where ..who love Sid & Aanchal crazily like you..So happy to increase our GANG STRENGTH..!! Keep posting & double your joy..!!
Love _ Hema
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤗
..awwwwwwwww ... wat a treat another hug .....n the best 1 yet cos as u predicted sameerilvu sid has finally put into words his feelings to aanchal..... n wat words they were as wel 😍.
,😍...especially wen he says' mai haar dhuk seh sakto hun ...har hal mai ji sakta hun ...lenken agar aap muje chodke chali jao gi ...to mai ji nehi paunga ... ji nehi paunga'... n folds his hands my eyes starte.d to water!!!!......i got goose bumps listening to it i wanted shout 4 joy !...
....n sid ssoooooo happy😃 after findin out his goin 2 b a daddy again n wantin 2 loook after a anchal n the litle angle as he calls the bay dats comin 2 their house so sweeeeeet🥳
😒the only -ve ws aanchals rection 2 da pregnancy as usal our aanchal is thinkin of wat other people i personyl think she shudn care wat people hav 2 say !!!!!
......n so shocked😲 wen it showed aanchal at the end wen she goes to a clinic n says she wants n abortion !!!!!
but im not worried i know she wont or more she cant go through with it!!!! she wud nevr forgiv hrself .....eithr she or som1 else will stp hr!!
..1 thought dat came into my mind ws wat if ramakantji som hw ends up there n stp hr n sees the lentghs aanchal is prepared 2 go for jayas family wont happen but the thought appered to me smhw!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago
India_22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh dat was such a cute hug between da 2 they have da best chemistry eva, but y does anchal always talk abot leaving him i just wish anchal would stop worrying abot wat oda's think i was really upset to watch da precap i really hope we're not left dissapointed on monday
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

jen, you said that right!

Aanchal shoudnt care what those stupid ppl think! she should live her life with her beloved ones and not what others want her to live!

but thats the way our Aanchal is! first caring for others, then thinking for herself! but AAAANCHAAAAL! CANT YOU SEE THAT THIS IS SIDS HAPPINESS!!!!!

God, Sid was sooo happy....he called the lil sperm ANGELl!!! Thatssss soooo Cuteeee!! But Sid should rather start calling Aanchal sweet names...:)