AWWW..THIRD HUG..!!..I am waiting for the fourth.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Siddharth sees his Aanchal..broken with her own decision to keep her beloved Sachin away..and crying helplessly like a child..Closes the door slowly and moves closer to her..from behind..and as hesitating as ever..to touch her...as if he will get electric shock or something..(.awwww..even that is sooooo cute..)...and then he plaves his hand firmly onher & reassures witha small press..and she..in totally crestfallen mood..turns around ..like a magnet..to be in the warmest place for her in this world...Her Beloved Arms..The most secure place..The most calming place in the world...Siddharth "Ji's" arms...awwww....(Aanchal toh kal behosh honewali hai..mein toh aaj hi behosh hogayi..after seeing this cute scene..!!)And those ever sweet caresing hands of Sid on her..and later when he wipes her tears ..so softly from her cheeks..ahhhh...!! ....MESMERISING..is the only word..

First Hug was Spectacular...Second was spellbounding..and this one was...Electrifying...!..and Fourth one will surely be Mind blwoing..and so on and on...and why not..It is between two electrifying people..whose Chemistry just oozes out..everytime they share the screen space...Sameer Dharmadhikari & Megha Guptha...!! With due respect to their personal life....I must confess..that I have felt this kind of high impact only..in few couple onscreen..One..SRK KAJOL..Second..Hrithik-Ash..Third Shahid -Amrita Rao..share great..great Chemistry..And Sameer & Megha...are at PAR..!! OR I SHOULD Say..they top the list..because...all others had intimate scenes..to enact..their chemistry..but Here these two have done..without much of those..and yet the IMPACT..IS SO ENORMOUS...!! GOSH...!! That shows their acting abilities..and the great respect & super professional friendship they share.God Bless them is all I can say..!!

ANOTHER CLASSIC..moment of the day...!!!was,,when Aanchal..realises..how much Sid is sacrificing in being away from his house.. father.. brother & kids..only to be at her side..and keep her respect..and his promise to her as a Husband..!! She is TOTALLY SHAKEN...and totally upset after reading that card from Jaya...She is again reminded that they had married only for childrens sake..aww....in all these troubled times she might have for a moment..forgotten that..as she was totally involved in getting her husband out from the hurricane of problems..Now again she is reminded that it all started because Sid had sacrificed everything just to be with her..Awwwww..She is trembling..to tell those words..BUT SHE DOES SAY.."Please give me Divorce".."Siddharth ji aapne Jaya ji se waada kiya tha na..?..Please Siddharthji..mere liye aap apna wada mat todiye...Please siddharthji.."..she says..with soooo much pain..OHHHHHH..I could feel it..and so was Siddharth..!! He dint want her see him miss his children..he dosent want her to feel the pain..so he says..'Meine koi waada nahin kiya tha.."..awwwwww...and the SHOCK..he gets when he listens to that deadly word called Divorce.....I felt he will slap her in anger..The look in his eyes..was like ............"WHAT..???Aanchal...you know and I know..what we feel for each other..though we have never ever expressed our feelings to each other..The feeling what I feel for you & You feel for me are beyond words to express....and you and me both know what we mean for each other & still you had to say this..."...

AWWWWW...I very much feel that Tomorrow might be the day when they both will confess..their love for eahc other in open...!! and spell out that 3 letter word..I L U..!!! I will surely celebrate...if it comes true..I mean to listen to those words from Sid's mouth is like to listen it from Ram's mouth to Sita for me..awwwww...!!
And the preview..IS JUST ROCKING mannnnnn..!! Sid and Aanchal I think are walking back from work..and THE CUTEST THING was that Aanchal is holding Sid's arms with her hand an dwalking alongside ..and she feels uneasy..and Sid is shell shocked to see her faint & sweetely holds her in his arms to avoid her fall on ground..awww...He is in a ink blue shirt..and she in a salwar..awww..Another SHOCKING NEWS awaits Mr & Mrs Siddharth..and what a situation to be a mother..Such a sweet news for a husband & Wife..but still they cant ..be happy..!! I really feel so so so ..sad for Sid & Aanchal..as Hubby & Wife because everytime when ever there is a moment which is something special a husband & Wife share..like for eg..their first night..their honeymoon..etc & now their sweetest news about their baby being born..a gift of the labour of love..they shared between each other..the sweet feeling they shared ...Yet they cannot celebrate...because they have a past....Well thats life..& they had accepted these adversities..knowingly before marriage..thats why they are special..most special..made for each other couple..!!
I dedicate this song to Sid..when he gives ..the look of pain .. when Aanchal says him helplessly..to give her a divorce...
"teri tasaveer ko seene se laga rakha hai
hamane duniya se alag gaavn(small village) basa rakha hai
teri tasaveer ko ...seene se lagaa rakkha hai..

meri kismat ki lakeeron ko sajaaya toone
ek naacheez ko fanakaar banaaya toone
main ne har bol tera dil mein saja rakha hai
hamane duniya se ...

tujhako din raat khayaalon mein hai pooja main ne
tere pairon ke nishaan par kiya sajada main ne
bandagi mein tere sar ab bhi jhuka rakha hai
hamane duniya se ... alag gaavn basa rakkha hai..

main ne geeton se chhavi teri banayi barason
door rah kar tujhe aavaaz sunaayi barason
kis liye tu ne mujhe gair bana rakha hai
ham ne duniya se ...alag gaavn basa rakkha hai..

Love ya all -Hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I THINK I WATCHED THAT SCENE 10 TIME ALREADY AND IM NOT GETTING BORED!

WERE BOTH SO CRAZY ABOUT MTPH & BOTH THINK ALIKE TOO!
MO-HEMA LOL

I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!
IT ONLY LIKE 19:34 HERE IN LONDON! ๐Ÿ˜”
I STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR HOURS!

HEEHEE
LOVE YOU HEMA! UR SO FUNNY!
U PUT THE ICING ON MTPH 4 ME EVERYDAY!

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let's summarise

1, 1st hug when Sid stops Aanchal from living the Tyago house "Aanchal mujhe chodd kar mut jao, tumare vina me duniya ka...

2. Second one when Sid was deep inworried thought having made a decision to sell his share of business to make good the loss his company had suffered. Aanchal came to console him , to give him moral support. That was second SANCHAL hug.
n
3. Third on 14 Jan - Aanchal was upset she had to send Sachin back to Tyagi house .... Sid put his hand on her shoulder and Aanchal broke down ,,,,,, 3RD SANCHAL hug.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awww i love each Sanchal hug!!!
First one both were upset,
second one Sid was upset
and third one Aanchal was upset!
i agree that in each hug both were upset, but at that time Aanchal should support Sid and next time he should support her!
i hope that in future we're going to see only happy Sanchal hugs!
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im kinda hopin there is a fourth hug as soon as da next epi guys .....i know im bein greedy but we all liv in hope๐Ÿ˜‰
...cos i think aanchal wud convince sid that divorce is da right decision inorder 4 him 2 keep his promise 2 jaya!!!.
...if dats da case. then there might b a scene where sanchal hav an emotional filled hug due to da pain of being seperated.... jus wen they had started 2 get close n b a jeevan sathi to each other in the true sense!!!!
or i may b completely off track but as i said i liv in hope!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahh yes each Sanchal hug is precious and a pure delight to watch๐Ÿ˜ yesterday's episode was very interesting and i guess today's will be even more,the shocked look that sid had when aanchal asked him for divorce was too good...very interesting twist...lets see what happens today.... sid is not going to let his aanchal go so easily....waiting for hug no.4๐Ÿ˜‰
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow.. well said...
like all you others out there i can't stop watching the hug and the preview.. can't wait for tommorow...
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOVE UUUU DI!!!!!!! everytime i read ur posts its like u've put my feelings in words...i cant wait for tonight's episode!!both coming to know they are going to be parents and still not be happy as they should be๐Ÿ˜ญ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: moheema

I THINK I WATCHED THAT SCENE 10 TIME ALREADY AND IM NOT GETTING BORED!

WERE BOTH SO CRAZY ABOUT MTPH & BOTH THINK ALIKE TOO!
MO-HEMA LOL

I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!
IT ONLY LIKE 19:34 HERE IN LONDON! ๐Ÿ˜”
I STILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR HOURS!

HEEHEE
LOVE YOU HEMA! UR SO FUNNY!
U PUT THE ICING ON MTPH 4 ME EVERYDAY!

Moheema..!!! Sweety...I have watched that scene..at least..50 times..since yesterday..that HUg..!!aww..and I am soo happy that ..I am giving you added happiness with my crazy feelinsg..& epressions..BUT I LOEV THE FACT THAT we all here share the same feelinsg & Craziness..that makes me even more happy all through the days..and weeks..since I am with all of you..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

Let's summarise

1, 1st hug when Sid stops Aanchal from living the Tyago house "Aanchal mujhe chodd kar mut jao, tumare vina me duniya ka...

2. Second one when Sid was deep inworried thought having made a decision to sell his share of business to make good the loss his company had suffered. Aanchal came to console him , to give him moral support. That was second SANCHAL hug.
n
3. Third on 14 Jan - Aanchal was upset she had to send Sachin back to Tyagi house .... Sid put his hand on her shoulder and Aanchal broke down ,,,,,, 3RD SANCHAL hug.

And be ready for the MINDBLOWING ONE TODAY...!!! .....Gosh..I can see their Hug..forever...& ever..yaar...