SANCHAL BABY TO THE RESCUE!

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Aaaaaw Aanchal is going to become a mother! *GOOSE BUMPS*

AS SOON I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE BABY I JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT AND STARTED SCREAMING AND JUMPING!πŸ˜†

THIS BABY WILL KEEP OUR SANCHAL (AS HEMA LIKE TO CALL SID AND AANCHAL)
OMG OMG IM SO HAPPY!
COME ON THURSDAY!
I WONT BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT!πŸ˜ƒ
THOUGH I COULDN'T SEE THE WHOLE PRE-CAP IT GOT CUT OF! SO A BIT DISAPPOINTED!😭
AS THE PRE-CAP KEEP ME GOING FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!

SO EXCITED!😳
MOHEEMA X

πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by moheema - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Moheemaaaaaaaa...!! Mujhe neend na aaye mujhe chaine na aaye koi jaaye zara dhoondh ke laaye na jaane mera kahn dil khogay..na jaane kahan dil kho gaya...!!!
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Moheemaaaaaaaa...!! Mujhe neend na aaye mujhe chaine na aaye koi jaaye zara dhoondh ke laaye na jaane mera kahn dil khogay..na jaane kahan dil kho gaya...!!!

mujhe bi😊
im so excited i dont know what to do! im going out of my mind here HELP!🀒
πŸ˜†
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching today's Aanchal's request for a divorce, I feel like you the SANCHAL baby is just in time to keep them together.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh you guys are sooo cutee!
even i wont be able to sleep tonight! i think i wont go to college tomm!
but i dont think that Sid would actually agree to the divorce...i think he will make Aanchal understand that its the hard time, where they have to stick together...
i know Our Sid can do this...he did it soo many times and i'm sure this time he will succeed!
God, i loved the way both were walking down the street and she was holding his arm, like lovebirds, well, actually they ARE LOVEBIRDS!
and the way he picked her was soooo HERO-LIKE!
I LOVE SANCHAL!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heehee guys love to see you all so excited...count me in too...earlier even i was skeptical about the baby arriving so soon....but its going in the right direction...and your enthusiasm has affected me too...can't wait for today's episode...i mean so much is going to happen...sid is going to convince aanchal that divorce is a bad idea,and ofcourse the big baby newsπŸ˜ƒ
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol!! moheema and hemadi....u guys are so enthu....like nilobebo and himani said, the excitement has rubbed off on us....in the precap, i hink i saw sid holding a travel bag....so i presume, aanchal was very adamant on leaving sid and fortunately on the way she falls unconscious and both of them realise they r going to be parents!!!!!!!!and now sid may say "aanchal, main ab humare bacche ko kaise chod ke ja sakta hoon?"..AWWWWWWWWW....i cant wait..........i think i'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!