Aanchal asks sid 4 divorce!!

jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ญ.........๐Ÿ˜ญ.

....so sad its com 2 dis 4 aanchal ...another sacrifice she decides 2 make 2day .....after all hr other sacrifices she nw asks sid 2 divorce hr so he can keep a promise 2 jaya n always b wid da kids !!! ....
...ohhhhhh wen she said it 'sidharthji aap muje divorce dedi jai ' n den it shows them walkin da street lookin heartbrocken i guess on their way to getin a divorce my heart pl jus sunk๐Ÿฅบ!๐Ÿฅบ!!๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ i hd tears in my eyes๐Ÿ˜ญ
.๐Ÿ˜Š.but as the sayin goes that there is a silver lining in evry cloud the big news coms out!!
yess my friend aanchal is pregnant!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ!! ....we were wonderin why rajshri were makin aanchal fall pregnant so early ....wel guys heres our answer to stop our fav jodi from bein seperatd i ws hapy wen we were suspectin she might b but im over da moon that she is nw as it will mean sid n aanchal wont b getin a divorce sidl not hear of it!!! t
.... oh god so many rolarcoaster of emotions iv gone through 2day from shock to sadnes to tears to hapiness cos im sure they wil stay 2gether nw!!!
...๐Ÿ˜• although i am still a bit worried by the expression on aanchals face wen she walks in on the doc imply to sid that she is pregnat.... im hopin it coms tonothin im keepin my woring fingers crossed n cant wait till 2morow!!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago