niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Iira Soni to enter Raja Ki Aayegi Baarat..

Iira Soni who was earlier seen in Bhabhi will enter Raja Ki Aayegi Baarat...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now this entry why is she comiong so far all new entries are bad people so praying she is not hurdle on way of yura in any way

so far RKAB has broken many rules so this time also she is good and for rumi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we won't mind

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh crap!  Not again.

I see weeks if not months of guessing games ahead of us.  Quite honestly my poor brain just can't handle this kind of tension anymore. 

As always I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.  And my expectation level has come down to zero.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

At least tell us if it's a negative or positive character.....but for heavens sake....not another NEEM character Please creatives......have mercy on us....

Yura need some positive people around them to help them not add to their problems.....they hv enough negativity around them....bring more love n romance in their life.....they were more romantic when they were unmarried....
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
.....they were more romantic when they were unmarried....

Ditto. I have long wished that they weren't married which is a shame because I can remember going through some painfull months silently begging the creatives to get them together through holy matrimony.

*disappointed sigh*

This Iira better be here for some good otherwise the creatives better get ready to face my wrath!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😡😡😡

I hope she is a good character who will help Yura...........I am tired of them bringing on all these characters who are good for nothing and jeordize their married life and any chance for us to see the romance between the couple.  😕😕
sapna99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

😡😡😡

I hope she is a good character who will help Yura...........I am tired of them bringing on all these characters who are good for nothing and jeordize their married life and any chance for us to see the romance between the couple.  😕😕

nayi musibat! totally agree with you hopefully she a positive character!
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This could be interesting. Apparently she is a relative of the Raj parivaar - maybe one of Raja Sahab's siblings' daughter? (If RS has any siblings, that is...).

Anyway, here's to hoping she doesn't cause trouble. I really loved the Bua and Bhatije track - entertaining as hell!! - but hated Neel's guts. I think another character attempting to break YuRa up for some reason or other would be overkill, so I hope the creatives have thought of something more interesting for this girl to do...

On the bright side, another girl in the family gives us some hope of seeing Nikki and thereby Saksham (both great characters who could make for some interesting storylines but are grossly underused). And if she's a relative coming to visit after years, she may want to see BR (who nobody seems to bother about at all, least of all Yudi - shame on him! 😵).

I think I've gone a bit off-track now, so I will shut up and wait for her to make an appearance in the serial. 😊
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

does anybody knows about this girl because she has done some drama before and what was her role like positive or negative at least from that we can hope what she could do

and if she is relative i will pray she should be blood relation so she cannot be thrid angle.....................what if she fell in love with saksh and nikki feel overwhelmed and possesive because so far she is supressing her feelings for saksh but sudenly she sees somebody is after saksh she might not able to control her feelings..........and in that way yura might come to know about nikki's feelings for saksh and may be something excellent track

creative please we want to see something like that..........what do you gals think.......................let meknow yaar please

Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SiriuslySujal

This could be interesting. Apparently she is a relative of the Raj parivaar - maybe one of Raja Sahab's siblings' daughter? (If RS has any siblings, that is...).

Anyway, here's to hoping she doesn't cause trouble. I really loved the Bua and Bhatije track - entertaining as hell!! - but hated Neel's guts. I think another character attempting to break YuRa up for some reason or other would be overkill, so I hope the creatives have thought of something more interesting for this girl to do...

On the bright side, another girl in the family gives us some hope of seeing Nikki and thereby Saksham (both great characters who could make for some interesting storylines but are grossly underused). And if she's a relative coming to visit after years, she may want to see BR (who nobody seems to bother about at all, least of all Yudi - shame on him! 😵).

I think I've gone a bit off-track now, so I will shut up and wait for her to make an appearance in the serial. 😊

If RS has any sibblings, "To phir Yudishter ki Shaadi pe kyun nahi aaye?"  Where is this gal coming from now.
Edited by bobbiedhillon - 15 years ago