Dear Rajshri's....YEH DIL MAANGE MORE..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Dearest people at Rajshri's.. through this open letter ..what I want to express to you is that, we are very extremely happy with the honest sincere & lovely work you are doing for this beautiful show MAin Teri Parchhain Hoon..!! But..what my greedy heart says is that..We need more & More..Siddharth & Aanchal moments !! Agreed this is not only a romantic show it deals with lots of other family values & relations..! Mainly te
he children..But..in midst fo all this ..the AWESOME..Chemistry between Sid & Aanchal..(Sameer & Megha) is not shown IN FULL THROTTLE..!! Both are always inhibited either because of their past or the present relations & problems surrounding them....
I can understand..that you cannot showfull fledge romance..between them..as their relation is such that it requires some controlled way of expressions..But Still I think..you can try & bring more..comfort zone shoudl increase..and little more physical closeness should be shown..for our greedy & romance hungry eyes..!!
Agreed Sid is shy & inhibited because of his second marriage & Aanchal because it is her guilt about Jaya ji & she always feels she owes everything to her..She is trying to be her parchhain ..!! But..I think its high time SId & Aanchal come out o fteh shadow sometimes & live life for each other..too..!!Sorry for being sooo greedy..But kya karen..YEH DIL MAANGE MORE..!!!
Well finally ..You know it Better than me..what i sgood for the show..so do it as you please..because whatever Sid & Aanchal moments you have shown till now have been outstanding..and that is what making us greedy and feel we WANT THOSE MORE & MORE..!!
Love-Hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemalatha_v thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi,
I hope rajshri will rope such romantic scenes after considering ur letter. we r all die for that awesome moments. love u ra.