Painful...BUT VERY VERY INTERESTING & UNIQUE...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

It was a very very ...painfiled episode..It is always like that..as Harimanji says.."When Bad time comes..it comes from all side.." And only God gives us the courage to face it..and ofcourse the ones we TRUST, LOVE & UNDERSTAND..the MOST..will anyways be there next tous..and here thats what Sid & Aanchal (our sweetoos.whom we call together as...Sanchal..!!) have exactly done that..!!

I am at loss of words when I want to explain teh beautiful Husband wife relation they have shown between Sid & Aanchal in this show..or for that matter teh great level of Understanding Trust..love & respect ..is simply AWESOME..!! God..!! What Trust..and HIGH LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING..mannnn..!!! Aanchal had so much confidence in Sid..that she dint even ask or tell him..when she asked Sachin to promise her to go to Laxmi nivas to be with his sibblings..for a better comfort..She knew..he will always be beside her..awwwwwww..THAT VERY ASPECT..made me sooo soo happy even in that Painfilled situation..I get BOWLED OVER..by these two (SAnchal) every time guys...!! I swear..the performance by Sameer & Megha was as always..CLASS..why I say class is that..It is soooo..simple & low key..there is no exageration of any sort of expressions..very down to earth approach..and yet the IMPACT so GREAT..!! GOsh..I literally cried when Harimanji..saw his son..Siddharth in such grief filled crest fallen state...and Sid too was taken aback to see his father....just after he was insulted by that crook Mr.Adhikari..😡But there are such people exsisting..in every nook & corner..I am sure SId would never have wanted to see hsi father in that state..as he knows his afther will only be in pain after seeing him..awwww..I love that special bond between Son & Father...yaar..really.. And TH EMOST IMP aspect was teh way..Sid said no to Harimanji..to give respect to Aanchal's..motherly love..HE knew her in & out...He dint want Aanchal to think..anything bad about herself..by sending Sachin..also away from them..as she always wanted all children to be with them.. But ..ahhhhhhhh....she had to come to teh decision..which I think is perfectly RIGHT..as she felt..they are now ina tide of Bad situations..all over..why should teh poor smallest of small kid suffer..???!! As a mother anyoen would do that..A mother always wants her child to ne happy where ever it is..I am sure all of you know..How mothers are..and that decision..by Aanchl really touched my heart deep inside..and showed how much she is filled with "teh sweet Motherly " love..awwww... And teh preview..GOSHHHHHHHH...Sid consoling Aanchal sooooo cutely..touching her face...9fo rteh first time!!!! Guys..) .& wiping her tears...........I know it will eb a emotional moment..but mein toh abhi behosh ho rahi hoon,..kal pata nahin kya hoga...!! Mere ko current lage ga..na thats for sure...!! Well apart from my craziness for Sid & Aanchal..I must say..this will be very very interesting turn of events..I just cant stop praising these..Production team yaar..how on earth are they getting these brilliant ideas..as turn of events..sooooo natural & imple yet..sooooooo..very unique..& interesting...GOSH..I have no words..to praise..All I can say..is..Thank you so mcuh for being the team that you are..& God Bless you..!! According to me..This will give Sid & aanchal..more headaches..and blames by the people ..But..WHO CARES..I really dont care..I am just like Sid..I always do what I feel is right..and it dosent harm anybody.....and God willing ..!! I woudl love to say to Sid & Aanchal..(Sanchal.my sweethearts..) "..Kuch toh log kahenge..Logonka kaam hai kehena..chodo bekaar ki baaton mein kahin beet na jaaye raina.." Adn we are always with you.....get going..as..there is another famous..song which says.."Zindagi ki yehi reet hai..Haar ke baad hi jeet hai..."!!!!!! Awwww...NO NO NO..I did not miss that cute..scene inwhich Sid come sso cutely near his wife when she is busy designing some thing..awwww..That was so so so so ..sweet..na.ki..mein bayan nahin kar sakti..yaar..awwwwww....and then ..the way they went to pick up Sachin from school...awwwww..How is it that such small simple things which we all do day to day in life..looks special when these two do..???is the question...IT SJUST AMAZING..adn it also shows..how crazily we are in love with these two perfect Ram Sita ki jodi......Hai na..!!
I am going to repeat that preview..innumerabel times today..... just for that cute ..TOUCH..!!
Main aisi kyun hoon?.. mein aisi kyun hoon..mein jaisi hoon mein aisi kyun..hoon..😉 😳😳 Love-Hema

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also liked Chanchal today for having paid school fees for all the kids..
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't like the fact that sachin too is being sent to laxminivas😔 even if it is for his good...he will pine for aanchal,and i have a feeling that aayush and juhi won't treat him right as in they will be cold towards him....why have all the kids been separated from sanchal ,they were supposed to be together and now even sachin is gone..i don't like it..on top of that juhi and ayush don't seem to be relenting in their attitude...it seems as if issues and problems are just building up with no solution in sight
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Its just teh bad times that i sdoing all these tricks with SANCHAL ( Sid & Aanchal)..please dont worry..every dark cloud has a silver lining..& if everything went according to our plans we would never value teh happy times in our life..and when Bad times come the destiney makes us do things ..without our knowledge..its not Sid or Aanchals fault..Liek how Sita..asked Ram to get that golden der..in Banvas times..for no reason..she never did that pur[osely anytime..but its her destiney..that made her do so..So Ram went way & she also made lakshman go away..and teh rest is Epic..!! So..every thing is not in our hands..its a good though painful & very very tragic..turn of events lets wait & watch & enjoy..!!Remember its Rajshri's ..
padmakka thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Its just teh bad times that i sdoing all these tricks with SANCHAL ( Sid & Aanchal)..please dont worry..every dark cloud has a silver lining..& if everything went according to our plans we would never value teh happy times in our life..and when Bad times come the destiney makes us do things ..without our knowledge..its not Sid or Aanchals fault..Liek how Sita..asked Ram to get that golden der..in Banvas times..for no reason..she never did that pur[osely anytime..but its her destiney..that made her do so..So Ram went way & she also made lakshman go away..and teh rest is Epic..!! So..every thing is not in our hands..its a good though painful & very very tragic..turn of events lets wait & watch & enjoy..!!Remember its Rajshri's ..

I enjoy all sanchal'smoments as much as you do and i feel i read
my own thoughts. But I don't like if the story loses its purpose then believe me that magic we feel in simple scenes like the one you described at their workplace will also dissapear.The children, anchal's determination to complete jaya's aduri kaam, is the soul of this story . Sanchal's love story within this frame work is so very interesting and their love story out of this context may loose its charm. Which i dont want , I hope i will be proved wrong and we (the teenagers at heart with an adult mind) continue to enjoy this story.... with same intensity as we do now. Ramayan had always its purpose clear and destiny worked tohelp Ram sita to help that goal. Ram Sita were born to accomplish Ravan Vadh. I am not writing this to argue with you but sharing my fears with somebody who likes sanchal love story as much as i do.
dheeraj's character was tme most sensible and now he says he will send sachin to good school- he can still do the same even when Sachin is with sanchal. This is a clear diversion from the story line ...May be i am asking too much a love story...a soap which does not think that we are not fools watching.

chococrazy thumbnail
brilliant analysis di!!!!!!exactly what i felt about the episode and the precap..gosh!! thanks again.....i need to learn to express more😛
padmakka- aanchal taking jaya's place is the soul of the story i agree...but it isnt THAT easy....what she is doing now is what a mother would have done.....for the kids good.....so the soul of the story isnt being side-lined....right now whats happening is just a sub-plot😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmakka

I enjoy all sanchal'smoments as much as you do and i feel i read
my own thoughts. But I don't like if the story loses its purpose then believe me that magic we feel in simple scenes like the one you described at their workplace will also dissapear.The children, anchal's determination to complete jaya's aduri kaam, is the soul of this story . Sanchal's love story within this frame work is so very interesting and their love story out of this context may loose its charm. Which i dont want , I hope i will be proved wrong and we (the teenagers at heart with an adult mind) continue to enjoy this story.... with same intensity as we do now. Ramayan had always its purpose clear and destiny worked tohelp Ram sita to help that goal. Ram Sita were born to accomplish Ravan Vadh. I am not writing this to argue with you but sharing my fears with somebody who likes sanchal love story as much as i do.
dheeraj's character was tme most sensible and now he says he will send sachin to good school- he can still do the same even when Sachin is with sanchal. This is a clear diversion from the story line ...May be i am asking too much a love story...a soap which does not think that we are not fools watching.

Aw..THANK YOU SO much for considering me to share your fears & views..That has really given me a lot of Joy that you consider me that close to you..Thank you waise we are all one family now in this forum isint it..??!! he he..thats why when you first wrote you are diappointed & worried where will this story move I was scared to loose ..you..and like any sweet family..I wanted to make you look at teh positive side of the aspects..I totally agree with you..I TOO NEVER WANT..THSI BEAUTIFUL SHOW..GO HAYWIRE..which I AM SURE WILL NEVER HAPPEN..SOMEHOW..Because I feel I TRUST RAJSHRI"S a LOTS..!! As during teh launch of NDTV Imagine Sooraj Barjatya..very respected member of teh Barjatya Family had said.."DO you knwo why we have that MA SARASWATHI's emblem shown at the end & teh begining of every moview & Show of ours..because whatever comes out of this House will be respectful to the Mother.."..and that really touched my heart & Soul..and has made me TRUST them cent percent..!! So lets all pray we will never be made to loose that faith ..!!
Love-Hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
chococrazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

during teh launch of NDTV Imagine Sooraj Barjatya..very respected member of teh Barjatya Family had said.."DO you knwo why we have that MA SARASWATHI's emblem shown at the end & teh begining of every moview & Show of ours..because whatever comes out of this HPuse will be respectful to the Mother.."..

WAOW!!! didn kno that!!!!
padmakka thumbnail
hope you are right or else i can divert my attetion to more meaningful things in life...yeh show mujhe pagal kar diya hi