Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: moheema

Im with Hema on this one!
im So happy about this news *If its true of course*
I can wait to find out what the promo meant! something big obviously!
You don't have to worry either way there will be loads of sid & aanchal moments and they will get even more closer. if aanchal is pregnant how will sid react? i cant tell how will take it.
shocked yes! happy or sad i dunno!
im so excited awww a little baby!!

Awwwwww.....I just am soooooo happy yaar..the very thought that ..Aanchal is going to be a Mom of SId's kid gives me so much of happiness...but I think if it is true she may say..she will not be a mother till the children come back to them...or something like that..It will be a very very emotional moment...I think..and ofcourse Sid will never alow her to do abortion..awwwww..their expression of love..how can he agree on that..awwwwwww..waiting on loads of Sid & Aanchal ...Sanchal moments..!!
disney101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nahi ........................ no new baby in the show........... i had enough of ayush and juhi and i luv sachin plz no more baby and infact i dont think that anchal and sid are that close..................
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i too don't like this idea... they should first fix all their existing problems. sanchal are responsible so don't expect this from them...
But i am also aware of the fact that in old Indian tradition, conceiving a child is depicted as a good omen - solution to problems. Rajshri, being patron of old indian values, can take this approach... guess they depicted this in Hum Saath Saath Hein...
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by SAMEER-ILUVU
Awwwwww.....I just am soooooo happy yaar..the very thought that ..Aanchal is going to be a Mom of SId's kid gives me so much of happiness...but I think if it is true she may say..she will not be a mother till the children come back to them...or something like that..It will be a very very emotional moment...I think..and ofcourse Sid will never alow her to do abortion..awwwww..their expression of love..how can he agree on that..awwwwwww..waiting on loads of Sid & Aanchal ...Sanchal moments..!!

aawwwww im over joyed wid happiness! I dont know how im going to survive the next few days!
Lets not get to excited as we maybe disapointed! but still I CANT HELP MY SELF!๐Ÿ˜ณ
If this baby does come to the world it can either make everything go back to they way it use to be HAPPY FAMILIES or make things bad to Worse! fingers crossed. If there is a baby i want it to be a girl.
but what else can a flower mean???? luck? i don't know for me its pointing to one thing BABY aaaawwwww!
cant wait! I Have all trust in Rajshri they will nail the story line 4 certain. If they been satisfying us with all the resent storylines why wud they stop der. its perfectly intime its only seems quick coz all other dramas drag
on for months that we forgot how an real drama supposed to be!

will have to brace our selves for another action packed month! MTPH has started the new year with one hell of a storyline๐Ÿ‘ im sure i will be glued to the screen for the coming weeks!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
TOUCH WOOD! LETS HOPE I HAVEN'T JINXED ANYTHING! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by moheema - 15 years ago
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

Oh man....that wasn't expected at all....hmmm i wonder what the creatives have in store for us....i just hope they bring the kids backk to Sid sooon...

I hope so too. The production team have left no self respect for Sid. I do not like the way SANCHAL life is turning.

justaminute thumbnail
No I do not think the new flower refers to a baby.... Too soon and not a good time. Hopefully it is something that changes their bad times to good times.

I want to see them succeed in business first ,overcome difficulties with Ayush, Juhi . Then have lots of fun time.
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
jen1 thumbnail

i will b overjoye d for them if aanchal is relly pregnant ....i also agree it wil very hard wid circumstances as they r for sid n aanchal at the moment to bring up a baby!!!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am extremely confused whether to be happy or sad about this baby issue...i mean i always wanted sanchal to have a baby but i thought they will show that track in happier times....right now with so many problems and especially with sweeto sachin being separated from them,am experiencing major heartbreak๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ i don't want sachin to be separated from aanchal....dunno too much is happening too fast,with no solution in sight i hope sanchal will be haapy to learn that they are going to be parents if that is the case....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: justaminute

No I do not think the new flower refers to a baby.... Too soon and not a good time. Hopefully it is something that changes their bad times to good times.

I want to see them succeed in business first ,overcome difficulties with Ayush, Juhi . Then have lots of fun time.

Relax dear..I agree ..we all want it perfect like you..but in life ..it never happens the way we want..I am sure same thing is happening with Sid & Aanchal..they also would have wanted teh way we wanted ..but ITS THE DESTINEY..as moheema has said..since we have seen many shows..which drag things..over & over ..and the strory moves in a very predictable way..!! But this is an exception..so lets wait & watch dear..Have faith & be POSITIVE..cause..ITS RAJSHRI'S..they are just too good..they will never spoil teh show..Is WHAT I FIRMLY BELIEVE..and since youare like a family to me..here in MTPH forum...I want you also ..to do that...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
it's rather strange that aanchal is already pregnant... cause that will mean that we missed something BIG....
second aanchal will not bring a child in to this world at this fragile stage in her and sids live....
third... think that this pregnancy issue will come later cause chanchal should get a change to use this opportunity .... she will create a hole drama... about the step mom getting a child ( again putting the kids against her) and turning in to the mean woman, putting the interest off her own child above the others.......and I bet we will find aanchal then in an abortion room...