New written promo - Aanchal pregnant ???

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys check this new written promo in the Chand ke paar chalo part 2nd video,it comes at 2:58 minute in the video and says that ,"Difficulties have surrounded the lives of Siddhath and Aanchal,will a new flower bring a ray of hope in their lives"

The link to the video is : http://www.urlremoved/media.html?http://www.desishare.org/zshare.php?code=5407486126f57fab/

OMG does that mean sid-aanchal are going to have a baby? so soon...i mean am very happy for them if that is the case,but they are going through difficult times and OMG the creatives sure know how to keep us in knots....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shukratara thumbnail
Even, I read it & wonderig why the story is moving like a superfast train.I mean Sid-Aanchal are going to send Sachin back to Laxmi-Niwas.😭It's so sad.They can not afford to take good care of the kid.I remember the scene when Aanchal had given a superb Thappad to Sudeep & had asked Sid to make her Sachin's mother.Then why she is giving up so easily to the circumstances?
'The pregnancy' so early...I was looking forward for lots of Sid-Aanchal moments.But the story is getting so complicated now, I hope it will not turn into some Ekta type soap.
padmakka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hey guys check this new written promo in the Chand ke paar chalo part 2nd video,it comes at 2:58 minute in the video and says that ,"Difficulties have surrounded the lives of Siddhath and Aanchal,will a new flower bring a ray of hope in their lives"

The link to the video is : http://www.urlremoved/media.html?http://www.desishare.org/zshare.php?code=5407486126f57fab/

OMG does that mean sid-aanchal are going to have a baby? so soon...i mean am very happy for them if that is the case,but they are going through difficult times and OMG the creatives sure know how to keep us in knots....

I am not liking the way the story is taking shape. why are they making sidanchal into a couple of losers.What happened if they cant send him to a good school, they can make it up teachiing at home. Sooji ka haiwa is no big deal. the whole purpose is lost and anchal is now responsible for separating all the children from the father too.i think rajashris are loosing focus and soon thre will berebirths, sheemers evil vamps entering the story and one more show offour list. i am really dissappointed

chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys guys just relax!!!! we dont exactly know what the new flower means....it neednt necessarily be a kid....sid-aanchal arent being that physical.....so i dont think there is any chance of aanchal getting preg.....and even if it is, there'll surely be a catch behind it....like i've been saying again n again, dont worry too much about the future....just enjoy the present😊
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh man....that wasn't expected at all....hmmm i wonder what the creatives have in store for us....i just hope they bring the kids backk to Sid sooon...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my God...!! What...!! That is sooo sweet yaar...Exactly what was in my mind..!! But I was thinking twice whether I should put this thought in ..everyones mind..that this could be teh possibility..awww...So cute yaar...& very inetersting..too..and that will bring loads fo problems too but..anyways...its Destiny..& God will take care of our sweethearts..Sid & Aanchal..Ohhhh..I am dancing yaar..GOSH....thank you himani..what an awesome news..yaar..Superb..!!!I am not able to type words in excitement...!!awwwww....Thank you..Thank you very much..for the sweet news,.....
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's sooo early for her to get pregnent... there has to be SOOO many more romantic scenss... i think
and for the children.. i hope they realise soon how much thier parents love emm...
i am waiting for happy times again..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: padmakka

I am not liking the way the story is taking shape. why are they making sidanchal into a couple of losers.What happened if they cant send him to a good school, they can make it up teachiing at home. Sooji ka haiwa is no big deal. the whole purpose is lost and anchal is now responsible for separating all the children from the father too.i think rajashris are loosing focus and soon thre will berebirths, sheemers evil vamps entering the story and one more show offour list. i am really dissappointed

Dear Padmakka, Please have faith in RAJSHRI's and have patience..It will be very very correctly dealt with they will never loose the purpose...of "CHILDREN"..they will take it so beautifully..that you ..yourself will be surprised ..and take back your words of anger..I know..since there are plenty of shows..which loose way after initial story..but not with Rajshri;s...TAKE MY WORD..!! THEY WILL NEVER SHOW ANYTHING crap..!!So please enjoy teh present interesting & unique turn of events..they are just being different & giving us such different ..situatiosn..what we all face in life..Its not that AAnchal could not afford a sooji ka halwa,,it sjust that she feels sad..that why should a small kid like him suffer..!! They will get him back whenthings are a little easier to breath..& waise bhi..they dont consider that house..as any different..Its where his Dad Sid lived..& its rightfully his house too..just because the elders are having problem..they had to leave..Sometiimes..we will be forced due to grave situations..to take decision which we never thought we would..ever do in life..!!!Please dont mistake me..I know lot of people may have doubts like you had so I thought..I must ..share these thoughts with you all..!!
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Im with Hema on this one!
im So happy about this news *If its true of course*
I can wait to find out what the promo meant! something big obviously!
You don't have to worry either way there will be loads of sid & aanchal moments and they will get even more closer. if aanchal is pregnant how will sid react? i cant tell how will take it.
shocked yes! happy or sad i dunno!
im so excited awww a little baby!!
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
IF this Flower is meant to stand for another baby....
i dunno what to say, i'm realllllly speeeechless!
God... IF it really means that Aanchal is pregnant...OMG!!! JUST IMAGINEEEEE!!! OUR DEAR SANCHAL ARE GOING TO BE PARENTSSSSS OF THEIR OWN KID!!! omg if its a baby-girl, i will be double excited...
i think they will name her Jaya....
omg she will beee extreeemly beautiful and cute...
God, i'm nuts...we dont even know if it really means that Aanchal is pregnant!
BUT if Aanchal is not pregnant...then what do they want to say....which FLOWER???? God they know how to keeep us excited!