Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Are we back to Aamir- SRK now? Coz honestly, im sleepy and tired and in no mood to discuss something thts got nothing to do with this topic. 🥱

When did i say making fun of Ghajini is bad? Theres nothing wrong in it. Just read this post to understand what I and the others here are trying to say, ul understand ,hopefully! If not then ...never mind. Im off

I hope im clear! Good night and sweet dreams!

I think u r not understanding the post, I am not talking about SRK in concern, I am giving an example, if u don't understand what I mean, then I can't help it!...........
As u said about making fun of physical experiences, I didn't said it's right, do read my earlier posts before replying, but do u think Aamir is not getting so personal on bashing others?...........
Anyway, u r not getting the point, I can't help it!......
jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ The reason Aamir does not attend these awards is because he has said he does not believe in popular awards. He attends the National awards and V Shantaram awards since they are judged by a jury and not by a public vote which can be rigged. Similarly he would attend the Oscars since they are NOT popular awards. Besides no one has an objection to Sajid Khan making fun of Aamir, people have an objection to Sajid Khan making fun of Aamir's appearence (his height) which cannot be changed and is not in Aamir's control.
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

First of all, I agree it's mad and not good to make fun of others, but in same time, I think what Sajid doing is not wrong, he wrote tatto in his back that he only attend Oscars, I want to ask, if Aamir Khan doesn't accept awards why he would ever attend Oscars?, why he doesn't attend his country's film awards functions? 😕

Amir does attend award functions in India - he attends the national awards and also most recently I think it was V Shantaram awards. He attends the ones he feels are not biased.
The ones he doesnt attend are all these hyped up, scripted shows with all the celebrities and thier cliques.
For example why would anyone except SRK fans take filmfare awards seriously - he has won that damn award for years now. I am a SRK fan believe me - I have seen him from his Doordarshan days but when he gets an award for movies like kkkg you know its all rigged.
Edited by qwww - 15 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i never found him funny, he and farah both siblings annoye me!
Edited by piya_y116 - 15 years ago
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mona18

Ugh! Is it just me or is Sajid just getting more and more annoying?

Noo. It's not just you.
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So Sajid can make fun of Aamir wanting to attend the Oscars and then when someone shuts Sajid up his sister reminds people of Oscar protocol. Please!! If our awards followed Oscar protocols films like A Wednesday would be getting awards and Farah and Sajid need to SHUT UP!!
PinkPixie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frosty

So Sajid can make fun of Aamir wanting to attend the Oscars and then when someone shuts Sajid up his sister reminds people of Oscar protocol. Please!! If our awards followed Oscar protocols films like A Wednesday would be getting awards and Farah and Sajid need to SHUT UP!!

hhhaha. well said !!! 😊
apux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwww

Amir does attend award functions in India - he attends the national awards and also most recently I think it was V Shantaram awards. He attends the ones he feels are not biased.
The ones he doesnt attend are all these hyped up, scripted shows with all the celebrities and thier cliques.
For example why would anyone except SRK fans take filmfare awards seriously - he has won that damn award for years now. I am a SRK fan believe me - I have seen him from his Doordarshan days but when he gets an award for movies like kkkg you know its all rigged.

I think you're absolutely right! Why attend awards shows that you feel are biased? I luv SRK as well but I have to agree that he has gotten awards that he didn't necessarily deserve but that's not his fault!
Edited by apux - 15 years ago
mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sajid's gone too far this time and is getting a lot of flak from the entire industry. Top film people had a meeting and are planning to have him banned from hosting award shows.
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This guy has got a wacky sense of humour!