Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

104869 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
There is nothing wrong about wanting to make fun of Ghajini. But making fun of someone based on their physical experience is completely unacceptable. How would he feel if some one made fun of his and his sister's weight?
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yrs back at some award function he mocked 2 school kids saying their MMS clip deserved the award for the best Cinematography and everyone in the audience laughed 🤢
So this time, Im not shocked. This is what is expected from him.What a pathetic sense of humor.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

First of all, I agree it's mad and not good to make fun of others, but in same time, I think what Sajid doing is not wrong, he wrote tatto in his back that he only attend Oscars, I want to ask, if Aamir Khan doesn't accept awards why he would ever attend Oscars?, why he doesn't attend his country's film awards functions? 😕

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
^ People here have a problem with Sajid making fun of Aamir's height by getting a dwarf on the stage

Whether Aamir wants to attend the Oscars, GG or our Desi awards , its his desicion, his thinking, right or wrong.

Some time back , there was a spoof on Aamir. One of the MTV guys (Aamir's clone) was shown as an obsessive guy who drew everyone up the wall because he was so particular abt everything and in the end when everyone's quit hes doing everything , from directing, to script writing , to making chai 😆 Now that was funny!

Making fun of someone because theyr short- Definitely not funny!

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

^ People here have a problem with Sajid making fun of Aamir's height by getting a dwarf on the stage

Whether Aamir wants to attend the Oscars, GG or our Desi awards , its his desicion, his thinking, right or wrong.

Some time back , there was a spoof on Aamir. One of the MTV guys (Aamir's clone) was shown as an obsessive guy who drew everyone up the wall because he was so particular abt everything and in the end when everyone's quit hes doing everything , from directing, to script writing , to making chai 😆 Now that was funny!

Making fun of someone because theyr short- Definitely not funny!

i agree so well said👏
Aamir should be proud of his country, he wants to attend out sides countries award functions, but not his country's, which is truely weird, no wonder why they make fun of him in the award functions!.......
Infact as he doesn't want to accept any award, they better never give him any, he doesn't deserve it if he doesn't believe in these awards functions!, I agree most of the award functions are scripted, but not all, they are much part of this field he had choosen!, even Aamir keeps on commenting and making fun of SRK on his interviews, the same things!..........
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: farislove

Aamir should be proud of his country, he wants to attend out sides countries award functions, but not his country's, which is truely weird, no wonder why they make fun of him in the award functions!.......
Infact as he doesn't want to accept any award, they better never give him any, he doesn't deserve it if he doesn't believe in these awards functions!, I agree most of the award functions are scripted, but not all, they are much part of this field he had choosen!, even Aamir keeps on commenting and making fun of SRK on his interviews, the same things!..........

its not as if Aamir doesn't attend any awrd functions held in India.........he has attended the National Awards & several such award functions........he doesn't believe in the so called popular award functions and hence doesn't attend them.........i don't think there's anything wrong in it........its his choice afterall.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
^ I think vr talking abt how Sajid shouldnt make fun of Aamir's physical appearance.

As to why they make fun of him- Its not written in a rule book that Aamir has to attend these functions if he doesnt believe in them. If the biggies do not like it, ignore him . As some members have evn said - Do not bother to nominate him if u think hes not worthy of an award. But where does it say that you have to mock the guy because he doesnt attend the awards? SRK, Saif and others have made fun of him at award functions previously but its been taken in the right spirit, this time Sajid has gone way too far not because of his 'Oscar' joke but because of the dwarf act!

And if he doesnt attend these awrd functions because he doesnt believe in them, doesnt mean hes not proud of his country. By this logic, anyone who attends these awards becomes a patriot.

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

And if he doesnt attend these awrd functions because he doesnt believe in them, doesnt mean hes not proud of his country. By this logic, anyone who attends these awards becomes a patriot.

I am not saying that is not proud of his country coz he is not attending it, but I mean Aamir says always that he doesn't believe in awards, but he do attend outside countries awards function, why not in India, is he not proud or he doubt in the indian awards functions? 😕
No one prove being a patriot by attending any award function, but Aamir doesn't go by his words, he even abused SRK earlier by calling a dog with SRK name, I don't know if it's media made up or not, but he did apologize later on to SRK as he said, if he didn't said it, he would not apologize, and an apologize after making it to the media, what does this mean? 😕
About making fun of Ghajini is not too personal thing, but Aamir do go very personal on making of fun, there should be some respect!..........
If he wants to make fun fine, then he has to tolerate others when they make fun of him, but fun have to be with limit!.......
Edited by farislove - 15 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Are we back to Aamir- SRK now? Coz honestly, im sleepy and tired and in no mood to discuss something thts got nothing to do with this topic. 🥱

When did i say making fun of Ghajini is bad? Theres nothing wrong in it. Just read this post to understand what I and the others here are trying to say, ul understand ,hopefully! If not then ...never mind. Im off

Originally posted by: pragya0

There is nothing wrong about wanting to make fun of Ghajini. But making fun of someone based on their physical experience is completely unacceptable. How would he feel if some one made fun of his and his sister's weight?

I hope im clear! Good night and sweet dreams!

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 15 years ago