justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
My heart is truly bleeding after watching today's 12 Jan episode. For Sid to sell to his share of company to Mr Adhikari who looks like a very unsavoury fellow.

I can see trouble ahead for our fav couple with this addition of dodgy Adhikari not to mention the CHANLALITA duo.

I do not think I want to watch any more unhappy SANCHAL moments. I cannot bear it.

Please roll on Mr Ramakant and come to the aid of Sid in memory of Bharti. Jaya's atma please give some sense to Ayush.

Fellow MTPHians - is there anything that you can confidently add to put me out of my misery.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
At the moment even i am steeped in misery after watching yesterday's episode๐Ÿ˜” but i think they are concentrating on how sanchal are going to build a new life together,rise like a phoenix you know,so it will be their teamwork which will take the company back to the top and sid will regain his position and they will build a new house and get the kids back....so hardships will have to be faced and our hearts are going to bleed even more because as you said that new fellow is very fishy...he's definitely going to put sanchal into a lot of trouble,he will also take advantage of the fact that dheeraj is new and inexperienced and try to take over the whole company,but then sanchal won't allow it....and of course lalita-chanchal are there to create hell as usual๐Ÿ˜ก but don't worry justaminute our sanchal are fighters,after this initial bad moments when they have hit rock bottom, now they will fight back and look for solutions to their problems....
jeny1 thumbnail
yes i agree wid guys....these moments n som moments to com will b hard n heart wrenchin 2 watch๐Ÿฅบ...
...but lets console our selves wid the fact that watever hard times com thier way they will face it 2gethr ๐Ÿ˜
...n wen a happier time coms we will feel that joy wid our fav couple cos if we feel their pain we will feel their hapiness too๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!!
...so lets all go on this journey wid our 2 fav charectrs !!!
Edited by jeny1 - 15 years ago
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEY JUSTAMINUTE
CHEER UP DUDE!!!
c life is always full of sweet and nutty things sometimes the sweet stays and sometime the nuts get stuck and we struggle to take them out but wit the help of our hands we are able to get them out ( lol dunt take it rong its wierd i no ๐Ÿ˜†) so now our sanchal's life is stuck wit the nuts, but now they not onli have one or two hands to get it out but four hands!! so be happi that our sanchal is gonna wrk 2gether and they sorrows will be gone soon and also there is no life wit out problemz!! so u cant run away from a problem u always have to face it up like our sid who always faces up his probz!!
u rememba the part when aachal had to ask aashirvad form jaya's dad and she had struggled a lot, but she did get aashirvad frm bharthi ji! and their marriage was a struggle for them aswell before and now they have succeded init very well! and now this wud be hard very hard for them!! but cmon when our sanchal are 2gether its the onli best thing we can ask for them at this ssituation!! AND THAT NEW GUY SURELI DOES LOOK FULL OF UNHAPPINESS!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I HOPE SANCHAL ALL DA BEST!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
U CAN DO IT GUYS!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
WORK IT OUT!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lav!
๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey justaminute.....when i saw mr.adhikari, i didnt like him either....god knows what he's going to do to torture our poor sid and aanchal.......we have accepted that MTPH is very realistic......and life is full of ups and downs....so we cant always expect to see happy stuff..and rajshri's wont show only sad stuff till we get pissed off........so, lets just watch sid-aanchal's journey thru life's rough patches and smooth roads aided by their love and respect for each other๐Ÿ˜Š
padmakka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes i agree with you it is very depressing episode. Life full of ups and downs. I have no problems with Sid paying for his mistake and facing life bravely with Anchal as his humsuffer.
What I did not like is Lalth and chanchal progressing from bad people to evil people.
Dheeraj is busy with work why not Harman ji influence the kids in a more positive way. I hope MTPh does not turn out to be like all other serials with evil vamps who always win and the truth and truthful people always loose.
What Ayush and Juhi need is a good concelling so does sid. If Lalithaji and chanchal continue like this the children will be scarred for life and Sid's soul will perish and Anchal's sacrifice will be wasted. The moral of the story will be dont bother to help others. It is Jaya's act of goodness that led to all these incidents.
I hope i am wrong and Rajashris will not let these negative characters rule forever.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sweety!!!!.... sorry for a late reply I just saw it..Actually I have answered your sorrow on my post too..Dear actually if you ask me..I am having equal pain in seeing Sid & Aanchal have to face such troubled times..But in a way I am enjoyng it very much because that is making them come even closer & closer as HUbby & Wife..and makeing their bond deeper & stronger tahn ever & infact that is making them get more comfy with each other..I am loving it very very much..please try to see it my perspective..you will enjoy it..I Bet..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hav e faith in RAjshri's ..They will never go or do anything wrong..or stupid..
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear all - we cannot at all be consoled by today's turn of events. What an year for Sid. The production team have left no self respect for Sid. How can they do that!!