Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heartbreak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Jai I love you so much you really do know how to piss the doctor bani dont you..
byebye
Love Perveen
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
owww Dilu ... you have started another FF .... that's just great .... awww poor Munna .... he's a ghost .... ... now what will happen to Bani Rani .... πŸ˜† .... oh but then again Sahil and Jai both claims Jai is not dead ... πŸ€” ... could Jai be in coma and he's aatma is wondering around ... πŸ€” ... but I love Jai for annoying Bani so much .... πŸ˜† ... he is one handsomely ghost around .... πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜† .... do cont soon Jani! ....
cheeze thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved "Just Like Heaven", have watched it a few times 😳, loved the ending so can't wait to read till the end πŸ˜›
The roles you've reversed is really interesting πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ, Bani dear is freaked out and Jai.............πŸ˜† loving it so much............... πŸ‘
ria_h85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just completed all three parts....πŸ‘ very nice dear....I loved "Just like heaven" and I am simply loving your adaptation of it.....Jai and Bani are just sooo lovable.....

You write really well.....waiting to read the remaining parts.....Thanks for sharing this FF with us....truly amazing and enjoyable!

jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey dil
i really like this ff yaar
i think jai is in a state of comma like
thats why he is half dead
and somewhere dont get me wrong
but i have seemn this story in 1 of the bolly wood movies stariing arjun rampal
it was his own production house movie
in this movie the actress was a ghost and was a doctor by profession, who can only be seen by arjun and no1 else.
there is some mystry behind jais accident
thats y he is roaming like a ghost
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon
hooman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jai is so funny..is he dead or what??
bani is going crazy..lol continue soon
nadia
p.s. thanks for the double update
ducky_euro thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg the best FF i ever read, and the most original Jai "Bhoot" Walia living in "his" house with Dr. Dixit
my guesses: he was in hospital after an accident right? so i think he;s somewhere in coma, but he's actually bored at hospital room, so he goes to haunt "his" house. but, this house is now rent by Dr. Dixit. and Dr. Dixit will one day walk in the room of none other than Jai "Bhoot" Walia, still in coma. and she will wonder if she;s mentally stable or not :P
sowwie, just letting my fantasies go on and on and on............
cont soon
SA
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
that was so hilarious.... jai following bani everywhere... wonder if jai is admitted in the same hospital...
Pachu.P thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! very intresting story yaar..! Haven't seen the movie..so am really eager to know what happens next..!!

Loved the bhootnath part..haha..🀣...that was hillarious!
Continue soon jaani πŸ‘
RANJANA_RRJ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is really ggod stuff and I have to honestly say, better then the movie, The movie sometimes had some dull parts but this ff is great, no dull moments at all. The role reversal is great. I think Bani wouldnt be as annoying as Jai. She would be nice an sacrifce her apparmentπŸ˜†. Very very good!! Byebye Ranjana p.s. sorry I didnt get time to read the previous part the other day. After I posted I had to do some other stuff