FF: Serendipity .... Epilogue on PG 30 - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suwas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Very emotional touching update. bani realizes being in love with jai & starts having life with her family.

Jai is so cute. HEis jealous of Pushy & felt that Bani needs him.

Oh no hey want to pull life support. Pl don't make Jai die. I understand that Bani's boss is just concerned about her but he should have replaced Meera with Bani.

Hope Bani can save him.
jeevikagurl88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I have been reading this story from the start and I really really love it very much.
The way this story is is so different.
I really like the part where Bani realises that she loves Jai. Jai being jealous of seeing Pushkar and felt that she needed him. He can't really feel his sister or his BIL but he can feel Bani, that's really amazing.
After reading today's update I realized that maybe Meera has some connection with Jai's accident and she isn't giving him the proper treatment. That could be reason also why she wants to take the life support system from him. I hope Bani will be able to do something about it.
Please do continue soon.
Edited by jeevikagurl88 - 15 years ago
ducky_euro thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow really much emotions
so bani is doing all jai said! but this meera, uff, how can she decide if an off life support is good! the b****! (sorry!) but i so wish bani would have been there instead of meera. cuz she wouldnt loose hope
and omg, u made me laugh with the part were bani actually sees that pushkar is like a monkey! ow but i hate pushkar too. he is kinda forcing himself into a relationship, one without a future! why did he had to kiss her! she loves jai!!
aww so cute, jai came back. how i wished he would have been able to hit pushkar left, right and centre! but poor dude had to tell that he is dying! poor bani too, to hear this. so i guess bani will be the superwoman who will save jai nah?
please cont asap! im really curious to know what happens next!
SA
ragamthalam0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

puskar is so slow ,, why ask the question its obvious she isnt interested in him and likes some guy named jai! hehe u left us hanging and waiting for more , now i wonder wat bani will do ? pls continue soon , I luv readin ur updates ๐Ÿ˜Š

psiripurapu thumbnail
hi really want bani to communicate between his family and him and really nice update i liked the way bani realized really awesome. i usually silent reader for india forums you story inspired me to give comments
thank you
dagr8t1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have been following your FF right from the beginning and i have all the story's that you have written. you are doing a great job.
about the latest update, it was brilliant, the way you wrote the emotions that JB both felt was amazing just brilliant.
please update soon i am eagerly waiting for the next update please make sure Bani saves Jai and please please please please!!!!!! don't make Jai not remember Bani once he wakes up from the coma, though it will be interesting to see how he gets attracted to her all over again.๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the brilliant update and will be waiting for the next. please can you make it soon!!!!!!!
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
my most fav part in this update is where jigs compare meera to bani... what a snub for meera... i really loved it...

bani and jai missing each other badly.. awwee...
now bani is going to rescue jai's body from the hospital for sure... i knew it...
chemistry101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
I just came across your ff today. I read your whole ff in one go and let me tell you its awesome๐Ÿ˜Š.
Keep up the good work!!! Two Thumbs up for you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!!!
Please update soon.

Edited by chemistry101 - 15 years ago
sweet_gurl61 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was so emotianal. I hope Jai realizes soon enough that he loves Bani too, and they should confess. I hope Bani saves Jai so that they can be together. Needless to say, I really don't want Pushkar around. I don't really like him. Please continue soon.
kitkat_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahhhhhhhhh
awesome......
liked the last part of the update a lot when jai enters bani's place
do continue soon...
kitkat