and his voice is soooo dreamy
he's got a nice voice
i saw this video b4 aswell
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: wini

thanx jalpari for the vdo
i always use to think hez cute and all but hez like any other guy....proud and selfish kinda

This is normal when u have all that fame at once... thodi buhot to selfishness to aani he chahiye... yeh human-nature hai
a_jalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Angel...

OMG i luv imran abbs he looks sooo cutee in the video:P

and his voice is soooo dreamy
he's got a nice voice
i saw this video b4 aswell

Yes Mashalllah he is loooking very handsome, u r so lucky that saw this video before.. I had to look for it so many times and now i finally came across it..... waise sahi kehte hain "sabar ka phal meetha hota hai" main to yeh video roz dekhti hoon ... jab tak dekhoon nahi to maza nahi ata 😛
sweetgirl1965 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG...IMRAN ABBAS is a singer and i dint even know that
DID YOU GUYS KNOW DAT IMRAN ABBAS IS AN ARTIST TOO...DOES PAINTINGS BUT FOR ONLY HIMSELF...
you guys should watch nadia khan show he sang there as well..
a_jalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetgirl1965

OMG...IMRAN ABBAS is a singer and i dint even know that

DID YOU GUYS KNOW DAT IMRAN ABBAS IS AN ARTIST TOO...DOES PAINTINGS BUT FOR ONLY HIMSELF...
you guys should watch nadia khan show he sang there as well..

lol jee haan buhot se chupe talent hain Imran main...
woh to shair-o-shyari bhi karte hain... pata tha?
aloo12 thumbnail
thank you Alisha , great video!!!
allina thumbnail
hey thanx alot i like him alot did he sang with faisal qureshi in that show which u were talking about if soo then can u give its video too
a_jalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: allina

hey thanx alot i like him alot did he sang with faisal qureshi in that show which u were talking about if soo then can u give its video too

Heyy did u really see it... cuz i missed it... well actually that episode never came on air in USA... because i know have been watching that show ever since i saw the promo.... 😔
Do you have the link to it? Or at least can u give me details about it like what song he sang and all that so i can try to find it
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All of u seem to be his huge fans. I like him too, especially his acting. But he is one of those guys who never grow older in terms of looks (as in mature). he still looks like a college going guy. I also saw him sing in Good Morning Pakistan. He sang O re piya. He sang pretty good.......I was surprised.
a_jalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: totallyfabulous

All of u seem to be his huge fans. I like him too, especially his acting. But he is one of those guys who never grow older in terms of looks (as in mature). he still looks like a college going guy. I also saw him sing in Good Morning Pakistan. He sang O re piya. He sang pretty good.......I was surprised.

ARRRGGG... why do i always get to miss out all the good songs he sand?!?! 😔.. I heard him NKS as well he sang " kis ka chehra ab main dekhoon- Jagjit singh) I also heard him sing in Bushra Ansari show....
TELL ME ABOUT IMRAN IN GOOD MORNING PAKISTAN PLEASSE!