Imran Abbas as a singer?

a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Aslam alaikum,

My name is Alisha, nd I'm a big fan of Imran abbas. So this is why I'm starting a topic which is dedicated to him. Recently I found a video of a program in which I heard Imran Abbas sing. The name of the program is Brunch with Bushra Ansari, it was a Eid special (i don't know if any of you guys have seen it) Imran sang two songs in the show: Thaira hai sama, and duniya se tujh ko churana hai... here is the video link:
He starts singing toward the end of this video.
Plzz tell what you guys think about his voice.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_jalpari thumbnail
Well I seems like I am the only Imran Abbas fan [:S] ... but no prob.. I love being this way! 😛 Anyways: I waana inform u all that next week in a show called Revival (ARY digital) Imran Abbas will be comming and giving a tribute to Roona Laila I think (not sure) I don't know the timmings either.. I'm gonna have to look it up. I am very xcited about it... can't wait till next week. 😃 [lol]
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the link! he's a pretty good singer :) he's such a good actor too i totally love him
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you so much Alisha for the vdeo... i can't wait to see the video... U can't imagine how much i like him...he's the most handsome guy in the entire world...I love him so muchhhhhhhhhhh and i m a great fan of Imrannnnnnnnnn....he's just amazinggggggggggggg
a_jalpari thumbnail
@Isha and dad 😛dy's girl no problem, ... I hope ke aap ko achi lage chalo waise kissi ne to reply kiya 😛 hahaha
skywatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

alisha...mujhe yeh suna suna kar pagal kardiya hai tum ne

a_jalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_mughal

alisha...mujhe yeh suna suna kar pagal kardiya hai tum ne

I know awaaz he aise hai ke kissi ko bhi deewana bana deti hai 😊..
aur haan iss hafte ARY per ik program aaye ga jis main Imran Abbas ke sath Faisal Qureshi bhi gaa raha hai .....i think it's gonna be great!!!
billaa thumbnail
thanx for posting this video.
thank you very much.
even i'm a big fan of him.
a_jalpari thumbnail

Originally posted by: billaa

thanx for posting this video.

thank you very much.
even i'm a big fan of him.

Chalo koi baat nahi dair aaye drust aaye 😛 .... aab ho rahe hain saare Imran abbas ke fans
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx jalpari for the vdo
i saw him in bakhabar swera ......and he sang in that show as well
i was so impressed by his personality tht day......i always use to think hez cute and all but hez like any other guy....proud and selfish kinda......(dont hate me guyz for that...:P) but now m happy that he proved me wrong...lol
he is actually really mature....and i like it