I think that was a LANDMARK scene..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
There is nothing more left to say about that beautiful reassuring loveable hug that Sid & Aanchal shared..It was Classic..!!....And I love every moment of this show it goes without saying..But I feel the other landmark scene ..was..
When...Aanchal & Sachin come out from autorickshaw and she shares the news with sachin that Sid has found a bigger place for them to live..closer to Dadaji's house..and he gets excited that he can play often with Vicky bhaiyya..
And ..the destiny has it that Sid is in Shock..because of his simple mistake (which otherwise he has never ever done in his dreams)..he has lost so much money ..and he owes his moral responsibility for the mistake ..and astold sachin ..he comes in with his childish ignorance..and asks Sid when are they Shifting..?????!!!! Gosh..that must have pricked Sid soooooo ..much...!!!!!!!..I can imagine & experience the pain..and GOODNESS GRACIOUS....WHAT A PERFORMNCE BY SAMEER..!!!!! It was CLASS..!! He I AM SURE ..literally cried in real for that scene..becuase I beleive I had read in som einterview and article somewhere that he ..cries real tears for imp scenes..liek Jaya's death etc etc..I could see that the tears..were not ..made up..It was very natural how a Man would breakdown..!! Gosh..My eyes ..are in full tears..everytime I see that scene..It is ONE of THE LANDMARK SCENES for me..in this..show..I will make a list of many such scenes..which I feel are landmarks in this show..later some time..!!
Gosh ..the way he speaks in a broken voice..to Aanchal when she comes close to him & puts her hand on his shoulder...
"Meri ek Galati ki wajah se..."..and Aanchal stops him.."Meine sab suna.."...Sid continues.."Abb Bank ke loan chukana muskil hai ..Sab kuch khatam hua Aanchal..Sab kuch.."..he says..without lifting his head & hiding his face with his hands..and touching Aanchals hand on his shoulder..ohhhhhhhhh..As it is he was feeling soo low because of his kids rejection..he was feeling that he has failed as a father..and now..as a main Bread winner..he has been shaken ..He is for a while made to loose confidence in his own abilities..which ofcourse aanchal later on restored it in him..as a perfect Jeevan saathi that she is...!!
That light lemon yellow shirt...perfectly fitting his ..model fit body..fuuffffff..he looked CHOO chweet even in that sad sad moment for me..awwwwwwwww...
And Aanchal...(Megha) was just perfect..just perfect..she could sense the pain Sid was going through..Her expressions were like.."God...why ..God Why ..did you have to do this to my Husband..A Man with most righteous virtues..anyone could ever have..A replica of Ram himself...I cannot see him in pain anymore God..I cant see him ..hurt & hepless like this..."
And Dheeraj & Shaambabu..were equaly shaken to see the ever Strong..the ever composed..the ever smiling man inany situation..is shattered..in thsi manner...
Gosh..I have been watching that scene...again & again..and everytime I see..it I am toungue tied with pain...Marvellous...
And one more CLassic shot was when ..Sid goes to the window...after saying sorry to Sachin..And that frustration for himself..because of his behaviour...he feels how can he let his emotions ..rule him..aww....That was ultimate...!!
Mr.Sameer Dharmadhikari...If you dont get award for this I dont..what can anyone say...I can only do my bit..and Pray God ,... that...you get whatever best you desire for in life..!! For the joy that you have given us..with your hardwork..Love you & Megha...too..!!
God Bless your whole MTPH team..is all I can say.
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree... that was an amazing scene....
Sid is a great actor... so much emotions
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEMA JI!!
SERIOUSLI JI HOW DO U DO IT!?!!! 😕
U SEEM TO PULL THE WORDS RIT FROM OUR HEART!! HOW!!?? 😕
the scenes are reali a landmark!! and to see our sid in tears reali shook evri 1's heart as i involed myself into the show so much i cud feel his and aanchal's pain my self when i saw our ram cry!!! and i have to say the scene when sid was crying!! WOW!! the acting is reali undescribealbe!!
sameer and megha jus nailed it!! rit in our hearts!!😳
i agree to al u said! hema ji!!
its sureli a landmark scene no 1 will ever forget
and neither wud both the hugs eva be forgotten!
🤗
nor our jodi sameer n megha!

Lav!
🤗

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sameer & MEgha desrve ..best actor & best actress award with BEST JODI..of ALL TIMES..for me..!!!