arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guys

if u guys rememba our sid - aanchal hug on the 22nd dec,

" THE FIRST AND SWEETEST HUG EVER!!! "

ya!! the time when all of us went crazi!!! the time when we all had our mouth wide open!!
watchin this hug!!
ya, and the nxt day when they both woke up 2gether, remeba?? do u gus think that there will be smfing like dat after this week's hug! πŸ˜‰

u get me,??
will that same thing happen or will they jus show us the nxt day straight away!!, caz last time they showed the hug again wit adin more clips which tshowed us that thier marriage is fullfiled!! or smfin ! will it happen again!? cas look at this guys!!

THAT LOOK BETWEEN THEM!!!
GOSH IM GETTING GOOSEBUMPS ~ N BUTTERFLIES!!!! uff!
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

so wat do u say guys is there more to this hug
πŸ€—

and the
awe inspiring end~! ( the look!! )
😳 😳 πŸ˜† 😳 😳

Lav!

πŸ€—

MORE HUGS! HERE!!!!

😳

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wowwww....Lav did you do these ones...they are really good!!!!
i think yes, they will show first a bit romance between Sid and Aanchal and then a bit in the Tyagi House with Chanchal and the kids and then in the office...
i think or at least hope it will start this way...:)
but i'm sure Rajshri wont disapoint us!
i think the creative team got to know about our dedication towards Sid and Aanchal THE Couple!

Originally posted by: nilobebo

wowwww....Lav did you do these ones...they are really good!!!!

i think yes, they will show first a bit romance between Sid and Aanchal and then a bit in the Tyagi House with Chanchal and the kids and then in the office...
i think or at least hope it will start this way...:)
but i'm sure Rajshri wont disapoint us!
i think the creative team got to know about our dedication towards Sid and Aanchal THE Couple!

woohoo thanks nilo u made my day!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
i thought no one wud think they wud do such thinngs!!! thank u !! πŸ˜†
and ya i did make these jus for all the aanchal - sid crazi fans!!! πŸ˜†
ya they will show the romance from thursday!!! and then show smfing special after that!! 4r sure rajshri wont disappoint its fans!!! i am sure about that!!! and ur 100% right about ur last point!! they have got to know about our carziness toward our evergreen jodi!! sid and aanchal!!!

i cant wait for 2moro!!

HEY IF U WANT U CUD JOIN OUR CRAZI FAN CULB FOR SID AND AANCHAL!!
Lav!
πŸ€—

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LAVI................!!!!!!!!!..I LOVE YOU yaar....GASSSPPPPP....!! Thank you so much for teh pics..and yes eveI feel the same that they may show from the same point..I really hope so you know..But I think ..we are expecting too much..actually if they show it will be a lottery bumper lottery for us..otherwise also I am OK..I know that whatever the team of MTPH does ..it will be best..!!

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

LAVI................!!!!!!!!!..I LOVE YOU yaar....GASSSPPPPP....!! Thank you so much for teh pics..and yes eveI feel the same that they may show from the same point..I really hope so you know..But I think ..we are expecting too much..actually if they show it will be a lottery bumper lottery for us..otherwise also I am OK..I know that whatever the team of MTPH does ..it will be best..!!

u r saying the truth hema ji
i no we are expecting 2 much from them but u no our hearts hema ji!! πŸ˜ƒ
it will always ask for a lot, ❀️ especiali from smfing tat is very special / close 2 our hearts - ( a couple- (sid-aanchal) that is very close 2 our hearts! ) and we cant stop it can we!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ........ i no it will be a jackpot if we do get sweet moments!! and i will luv it !!

yes ji, i no mtph team is very talented team, especialI in feeding our hungry hearts with the romantic hugs and eye contacts! from the evergreen jodi! and we surely do get our hearts filled wit the sparks that fly around them when they stand nxt 2 eachother!! or as u say even 10ft away!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³πŸ€—
πŸ‘THEY SURELI NOW THEIR JOB VERY GUD!!πŸ‘

Lav!
πŸ€—
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Lavi i was thinking along the same lines that there might be something more after the hug,maybe more conversation between the two or more soulful gazing into each others eyes😍 whatever it is it will be very good and i just can't wait for it....and those siggies are superhot,amazingπŸ‘
silentangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowwwwww.....amazing siggies...πŸ‘ luvd thm..oh n yeah evn i wish 2 c sum more of da romance bt dats like askin 4 22 much.. so m happy wid dis alsoooobt like evry1 here i wuld syrely luv 2c dis cuteee jodi's cutest moments..so lets hope 4 da best n cutest....😳