Banner / siggi competition for 1st annive

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I havent reali had an experience in this before but I have to say i think we shud have a competition for the first year anniversary and change the topic forum's pic!! jus an opinion!! or jus make it into a siggi competition,

So we will be celebrating the first anniversary of our

FAVE FAVE FAVE SHOW MAIN TERI PARCHHAIN HOON!!
AND ITS MASSIVE SUCCESS!!

SO GUYS AS IM A KINDA NEW I THINK U SHUD INFORM ME IF THERE''S ANI PARTICULAR RULES TO MAKE A COMPETION IN THE CREATION OF BANNERS!! IF THERE ISNT ANI PROBZ THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GUYS!!

GET MAKING!!! AND THE DEADLINE IS THE 20TH JAN! 09 AND THEN ONWARDS THERE WOULD BE A WEEK FOR THE VOTING!! AND THEN WE WILL GET TO DECIDE OUR WINNERS!! (3 PLACES!!! 1ST 2ND AND 3RD )

AND ADD UR BANNER/SIGGI ( i havent decided which one yet!!) HERE AS A REPLI !! AND IF THERE'S ANI PROBLEMS IN THIS ILL INFORM U GUYS AND THE COMPETITION WILL CARRY ON, BUT IINTO A SIGGI COMPETITION !! SO WAT EVER IT IS GET MAKING GUYS U HAVE 10 DAYS!!!!

AND ALL THE BEST!!
ONLY ONE PIECE OF WORK FROM ONE PERSON!!! PLZ REMEBA I WILL CHECK EVRI DAY!! AND DO NOT CHANGE UR POSTS!!! AS I WILL SAVE THE IMAGE RIT AWAY AND THE IMAGE THAT IS POSTED FIRST WILL BE TAKEN INTO THE COMPETITION! NO CHANGES!!!!

ps : I will be a contastant! / participator in this competition!! but it'll be fair!!

SO GUYS GUD LUCK!!! GET MAKIN!!

LAV!

πŸ€—

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's a great idea lavi....but i myself don't know the rules for a banner contest...and moreover i don't know how to make a banner or a siggyπŸ˜” but i will surely look forward to the rest of you making lovely siggies and vote for them...you are right we do need a change in the banner...i can't believe the show is completing 1 year..its been such a treat to watch it ,hope it goes on for a long time...and i think its completing 200 episodes on Jan22nd.....
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good idea lav.....but i think we need to consult the dev. team on this....coz i think our names should'nt be revealed in the competition..as this info may affect the voting....ask shaz or our mod kruti😊

Originally posted by: chococrazy

good idea lav.....but i think we need to consult the dev. team on this....coz i think our names should'nt be revealed in the competition..as this info may affect the voting....ask shaz or our mod kruti😊

thanks choco!! ill ask them bout it!! sure
and thanks!!

Lavi!
πŸ€—

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just made this siggy.. im not very good with adobe but oh wel.. here it iz..

Edited by cutestar - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cutestar

i just made this siggy.. im not very good with adobe but oh wel.. here it iz..

HEY CUTESTAR
way to go itz gr8t dude!! itz gr8t but i have 2 say u r gud!!! πŸ˜³πŸ‘
but i am not very sure whicch it is if it is a siggi or a banner!!?? πŸ˜• so sori!! ill find out quick!!! if its a siggi competeion ill take this as ur siggi for the competitionπŸ˜ƒ , but is its a banner u have to make a new one πŸ˜• ill post the size for it soon!!! πŸ˜•

Lav!
πŸ€—
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey guyss!
It's nice to see that everyone is sooo excited about the anniversary! Unfortunately, the contests and all are to be planned by the dev team...but it seems there's a lot of anticipation for one so i think i'll PM Kru right away and we'll try to start some anniversary celebrations/contests in the next few days! =)

Originally posted by: shockalot

Hey guyss!

It's nice to see that everyone is sooo excited about the anniversary! Unfortunately, the contests and all are to be planned by the dev team...but it seems there's a lot of anticipation for one so i think i'll PM Kru right away and we'll try to start some anniversary celebrations/contests in the next few days! =)

HI SHOCKALOT
i have also sent a pm to kruthi and thank u soo much!! i hope she approves it!! fingers crossed!!πŸ˜•

i havin my fingers crossed hoping it will be possible!!!
πŸ˜•πŸ˜• πŸ˜•πŸ˜• πŸ˜•πŸ˜• πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Lav!
πŸ€—

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the suggestions guys, DT will look into it and def have some posts up to celebrate the upcoming anniversary! :)