Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Hema,you are very sweet too, but as they say, variety is the spice of life so if some of us are composed here its great to have you and lavi to pep things up😊 and chococrazy you have made the perfect statement everyone in this forum is very sweet coz our sid-aanchal are also so sweet😍 i am as much a fan of this forum as i am of the show itself,its great to share one's thoughts with like minded people.......
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hey Hema,you are very sweet too, but as they say, variety is the spice of life so if some of us are composed here its great to have you and lavi to pep things up😊 and chococrazy you have made the perfect statement everyone in this forum is very sweet coz our sid-aanchal are also so sweet😍 i am as much a fan of this forum as i am of the show itself,its great to share one's thoughts with like minded people.......

thanks himani!
its great to no that u guys lke my posts!! and ya its a true fact bout life!!! variety is the spice of life!! and its great to see here another person thinking like me!! itz gr8t 😃😉

Lav!
🤗
xoxramxox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww your feelings are sooo genuine...
and and amazing interpretations
i totaly agreee
i love this jodi and
sid is the best hubby <3
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xoxramxox

awww your feelings are sooo genuine...
and and amazing interpretations
i totaly agreee
i love this jodi and
sid is the best hubby <3

Hey welcome..to this forum..I havent read your posts till today..Nic eto see you also feel the same way//like all of us here..please keep posting..