TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Since the time I have loved Sidharth & Aanchal..That is since they both first met...Mera dil mera nahin raha mera..!! I simply dont know how to explain that..Please dont mistake me I am not a teenager..I am quite elder to all of you here I am sure...But I must Say..I am a teenager at heart..and I am very much Single ..as I never found my Siddharth...yet...I mean ..I found the electricity flowing from the first moment they meet in this show..have you all noticed?See they have never done anything extra ordinary..never even came close..leave alone touching..till now after marriage...even that in very very measured..way..but still..I get that under current whenever they are together...that eye contact..those expressions..nothing extarordinary..still It svery very special..I am always crazy for such deep felt love & relationships..In Siddharth I have found a perfect husband..and Aanchal a perfect perfect wife for him...my happiness has no bounds..since this show has started...God Bless everyone related to this show..specially the person who selected Sameer (DHarmadhikari) And Megha (Gupta)..What perfect selection....So..here's explaining a song..about my haalat..as to how crazyly I am in love with these two and their story which I will cherish all my life as I have recorded & preserved for me to savour it when ever I want to...
"" silli silli tapti raaton mein
jalti hoon mein barsaton mein
dooba dooba har pal yaadon mein
dil kya kare
apney mein hi khoya rehti hoon
kehna hai kuch kuch kehti hoon
Pain ajab sa sehti hoon dil kya kare
ho... aankhon aankhon mein
ho... baaton baton mein
ho... le gaya koi(Sameer & Megha ofcourse...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
ho... de gaya koi
salaam-e-ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq😳😳😳

din bhar kuch miss karti hoonπŸ˜›
jaane kaise khwaahish karta hoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
bheed mein tanha rehta hoonπŸ˜•
dil kya kare
bhool gayi main din saal mahina
january mein bhi aaye pasinaπŸ˜†
aata hai aaraam kahin na dil kya kare
ho...aankhon aankhon mein(Perfect fro Sid & Aanchal)😳
ho... baaton baton mein
ho... le gaya koi hoooo
ho... de gaya koi
salaam-e-ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq😳😳
ho ..main jo baithoon toh baithi rahoon
der tak ...chal padoon toh mein chalti rahoon door tak
ho... chaayi bekaraari ,udd gaye totey
hanss deti hoon rotey rotey
memory mein koi jaagtey sotey
dil kya kare😳
ho... baaton baton mein hooo
ho... le gaya koi
ho... de gaya koi
salaam-e- ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq😳😳

hoo...raaastey bhool jati hoon mein
kyon bhalla..?
bewajaah gungunaati hoon mein
kyon bhalla..?
nikloon mein phati jeans phenke
shirt ke na hosh button ke
bajjte hain sab sur dhadkan ke dil kya kare😳
ho... baaton baton mein
ho... le gaya koi
h... de gaya koi
salaam-e- ishq ishq ishq salaam-e-ishq
ho... aankhon aankhon mein hooo
ho... baaton baton mein
ho... le gaya koi
h... de gaya koi
salaam-e-ishq...
Love- Hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemalatha_v thumbnail
hi hema,
Noone should explore such romantic&sensitive feelings better than u.
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hema ji !!! WOW !

again its jus simple truth wat u have said!! since the start the chemistry and eye contact and evrithing has been a treat to our eyes!!! and ofcourse our hearts!! and also u dont have to be a teen to love these thing !! wateva age ur ur heart is wat that still count ji! and i wish u all the very best in finding ur own sidharath!! and hopefully he will be a pure siddharath!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ and i am sure u will be a perfect aanchal!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

plz do add me in ur carzy book of aanchal and sid group cas i am an absolute CRAZI WACKO FAN!! of sid n aanchal // sameer n megha!

and i adore them to the core~!!! 😍

ur reali have a very very poetic mind and u think like a poet hema ji cas the song is jus perfect!! ahh wat can i say u r really the best expressing the romatic feeling of this jodi!!

thank u ji
salam e ishk ishk ishk salam e ishk!!!
L
av!

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Hema that's a very sweet post...not everyone is so open and honest with their feelings let alone expressing it....sme goes for lavi who's so open about her affection towards sid-aanchal...hey guys you can call me by my name, Himani.....am sure lots of us feel the same way about sid-aanchal but don't express it....they really are a perfect couple jinhe dekh ke kuch kuch hota hai.....
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol hema....like himani said, all of us feel the same, but lav and u express it really well...and i'm sure u'll find ur own sid....it'll only take more efforts than usual, coz very few men are like him.......but u WILL find him...wishing luck from my side and expecting a mithai soonπŸ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hey Hema that's a very sweet post...not everyone is so open and honest with their feelings let alone expressing it....sme goes for lavi who's so open about her affection towards sid-aanchal...hey guys you can call me by my name, Himani.....am sure lots of us feel the same way about sid-aanchal but don't express it....they really are a perfect couple jinhe dekh ke kuch kuch hota hai.....

Hey himani..you are always sweet & very composed ..unlik eme and lavi who are always jumping..!! he he he..You always make me feel Special & Thanks for that..And I feel soo nice that such sweet people like you ..think & feel exactly what I feel..about Sid & Aanchal..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

lol hema....like himani said, all of us feel the same, but lav and u express it really well...and i'm sure u'll find ur own sid....it'll only take more efforts than usual, coz very few men are like him.......but u WILL find him...wishing luck from my side and expecting a mithai soonπŸ˜‰

Thank you Pooja you are always ..a sweet person..and you are equally crazy like me..I know that...πŸ˜‰
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Thank you Pooja you are always ..a sweet person..and you are equally crazy like me..I know that...πŸ˜‰

thanks hema😳.....everyone on this forum is sweet.....coz the pair we are all crazy about is the sweetest innit?πŸ˜ƒ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

thanks hema😳.....everyone on this forum is sweet.....coz the pair we are all crazy about is the sweetest innit?πŸ˜ƒ

You have exactly told what I wanted to say..!! Everyoen is so sweet..like the show..and specially Siddharth & Aanchal..(And Sameer & Megha..)πŸ˜†
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Hey himani..you are always sweet & very composed ..unlik eme and lavi who are always jumping..!! he he he..You always make me feel Special & Thanks for that..And I feel soo nice that such sweet people like you ..think & feel exactly what I feel..about Sid & Aanchal..

ME 2 GUYS!! I FEEL REALI GR8T TO BE PART OF THIS FORUM!! MORE OR LESS LETS SAY MTPH FAN CLUB!! πŸ˜†

Lavi!
πŸ€—