Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dopiedope_lavi

thanks hema (ji ? iduno wheter its a yes or a no!!)
i no u are surely more excited bout sid n aanchal as u seem to be knowing it from the start!! where as me jus like 8-9 months (it started 1 year ago!! ), i am happi tat i am part of this wonerful forum!! i get to know about all of u!! heheh😆 and i sureli am excited to talk bout mtph ans sid - aanchal here!!😃sureli no one can stop admiring the perfect pair! nethier can u nor me nor ani one who has thier eyes landed on them alleat once!cas they jus stay in ur eyes all the time!!! and they neva go!! 😳😳 ( tey dureli do in mine!!)
thank u!!
Lav!

Hi Lav! Cool😊 you can address the way you feel. Iam happy to know that this show has had a positive impact on you and that you have been able to imbibe on them...⭐️...Keep it going wherever you are ....stay rooted to Indian values..as that stands apart and there isn't any match to it.

And Hema...I take the liberty to say ...never ever wait for a perfect man....there isn't any...look for his beliefs in values, his nature and outlook towards life, is he self made and thats the core.....and then it is upto you what you make of it.....see if you really see in the coventional sense ---siddarth and aanchal are not the perfect match...look at the age factor, he has already been married once, has children, but inspite of all that
look at the will to make it work ..understanding each other and respecting each other and having a common goal to keep the children happy has now given way to mutual deep love for each other...apart from chemistry and all that...wishing you much happiness in life and that you find your sid soooon!😊