Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi Brinjal i have always been a fan of your analysis,and this time you have surpassed yourselfπŸ‘ a very good post exploring all the nuances of the show and the characters and this is the very reason that we are all so in love with the show and its characters....there's a subtlety and realism in this show which is non-existent in other soaps....no over the top situations,larger than life characters or exaggerated situations,that's why we are able to connect with it instantly,because we do see people and situations like these around us daily....moreover the best part of the show is they show every character's point of view and how an event affects everyone...its not one sided....
you are absolutely right about a woman's role and responsibility in the household...even if she is a career woman she is the central driving force in a family....and yes the portrayal of the husband-wife relationship is simply amazing in this show...its so sweet and real,again no exxagerated expressions of love or over the topness...they don't need to say "i love you and can't live without you" to prove their love,the understanding is there that they deeply love each other and will always be there for each other...the strong companionship shown between aanchal-sid is the best part...the transition of their relationship has indeed been treated beautifully,that's what i love about the show the treatment of the scenes and ofcourse the fabulous acting....
and i totally agree with your last statement about romance it reminds me of a qoute of J.K.Rowling, "What's like without a little romance?"πŸ˜‰ so looking forward to more cute scenes between sid-aanchal,happy MTPH viewing😊
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Oh yeah..But I have totally fallen in love with Siddharth..for the husband that he is..and for the STRONg love that he oozes in every single word he says & the small little cute thinsg he does & also the major decisions he takes..all so firm & with out any over reaction to any situation..Specially the way now he is portaraying the emotions of a Father who has failed to convince his children ..is absolutely spectacular..Sameer (Dharmadhikari) as I have told earlier has outdone himself..he has really brought Siddharth to life..and so has Megha Guptha with her simple..natural portrayal as Aanchal..The perfect wife & a understanding loving caring sincere partner..to a most loving cring sincere strong husband called Siddharth..awww..!!And teh CHEMISTRY..is beyond..expalanation...Its just mind blowing..!!

Yes Hema you have rightly said about siddarth...i got a little carried away with aanchal's character but yes truly siddarth as a brother , son , father and husbhand is splendid.....he is what any woman would look for...and whats more interesting is they way he tries to balance all of them with his love and care...and in the process goes through lots of pain ....he does not want to make anyone unhappy....After his marriage to annchal though they initially keep saying they have married for children....ofcourse thats the way it started but now he realises that he is totally committed to his children but equally to aanchal...thats the strength of his character.......he is the Raymonds man - the complete man.
Brinjal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Brinjal i have always been a fan of your analysis,and this time you have surpassed yourselfπŸ‘ a very good post exploring all the nuances of the show and the characters and this is the very reason that we are all so in love with the show and its characters....there's a subtlety and realism in this show which is non-existent in other soaps....no over the top situations,larger than life characters or exaggerated situations,that's why we are able to connect with it instantly,because we do see people and situations like these around us daily....moreover the best part of the show is they show every character's point of view and how an event affects everyone...its not one sided....
you are absolutely right about a woman's role and responsibility in the household...even if she is a career woman she is the central driving force in a family....and yes the portrayal of the husband-wife relationship is simply amazing in this show...its so sweet and real,again no exxagerated expressions of love or over the topness...they don't need to say "i love you and can't live without you" to prove their love,the understanding is there that they deeply love each other and will always be there for each other...the strong companionship shown between aanchal-sid is the best part...the transition of their relationship has indeed been treated beautifully,that's what i love about the show the treatment of the scenes and ofcourse the fabulous acting....
and i totally agree with your last statement about romance it reminds me of a qoute of J.K.Rowling, "What's like without a little romance?"πŸ˜‰ so looking forward to more cute scenes between sid-aanchal,happy MTPH viewing😊

Hey ht312, thanks for your kind words......yes truly romance - love makes the world go round and transforms you into another planet altogether....look forward to sid-aanchal romance - how it grows for each other and how they make a complete happy family with the children and even aftee they get together it does not actually end there...but how do they deal with different situations in life and wade through them together.....so hope there is lot coming our way... .😊.
Brinjal thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

Hi Brinjal - I too normally do not watch soaps but this one has got me hooked. I started to watch it to see the plight of the three kids who had just lost thier mum and were ill-treated by their Chachi and step grandmother.

Sid's character not including the last two episodes has been a great influence in my life. Applying some of his character in life has given me a lot calmness.

You have put your thoughts very well⭐️⭐️⭐️ and I am sure that is what the production team is trying to convey to us.

I hope to see of continued constructive behaviour from both Sid and Aanchal equally. Hopefully more of happy episodes rather than sad ones.

thanks justaminute.....that's great to hear about the positive impact of siddarth's character on you....it amazing!!! keep it up!!!!😊

Word Count: 0

Brinjal thumbnail
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HE IS INDEED A COMPLETE MAN..Aw..MY SIDDHARTH (& ofcourse SAMEER for PORTRAYING IT SO WELL..) .......I am totally gone crazy for him..!!
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi Brinjal Hema plz read this and reply 2!!
i turly am suprised by this post WOW!! wat a thinking !!
seriously i think i should call u and hema as ji! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
i am sorry no offence cas as far as i have been reading this post i am sure u guys have had A LOT OF EXPERIENCE IN UR LIFE!!! and me im just in school!!! lol πŸ˜† sori i dont mean ani offence and if u think its 2 much atleast tell me if di is ok cas i think that i shud wit atleast some respect!!😳 (sori if i had said anifing rong!!
My mum always has a go @ me saying why on earth i am stuck to this serial and sid - aanchal!! i kinda stopped watching this show BUT ONLY IN T.V cas im in london i have the serial telecasted here in like a weeks delay, and when i searched the net bout the show i got 2 now about THIS GREAT FORUM and about the telecast in india so i started watching the indian epi's !!! and i am veri glad i did!! and so happi that my mum made me watchin the show on tv, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† otherwise i woud'nt have known bout any of u guys!!! stop
and i reali started watching this show cas our the cutie pie sachin (krish) when ndtv imagine came here first i saw the promo's i didnt reali get involved into it but it kind of caught my attention !!
and one day i saw a epi and i got into!! and since then i have been watchin the show!! and have become
A BIGGEST FAN OF OUR TV INDUSTY'S SRK--KAJOL (SID - AANCHAL--SAMEER--MEGHA πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

brinjal ji i have 2 say u have got the perfect knot of the show! the power and value of family!! πŸ‘ and me living here in london i see a big lack of it here!! and all lot of relationship (MARRIAGE) ending up into a disaster!! and i haven't see much families here in london with a good value of family as they are mostli considered about their own wishes!! i wish i cud see more families like sid n aanchal in real life!!! πŸ˜•

but truli the way u have conveyed ur thought bout theis show and the importance of women in this show is just beyond!!! i have to admit it!! A MARVELOUS JOB!!
very true! aanchal / a wife/ women is the backbone of a family and it completly depends on her how successfull a family is, the behaviour of the kids can easily show the charachters of the parents!! and i have had quite a few experiences of that!
SO " and it is up to this wife/mother who shapes and moulds her husbhand/children on the path that leads to the individual success and the success of the family." JUS ROCKS !! PERFECTLI ROCKS !!

"which is sewn with care, concern, protectiveness , trust , committment and love for each other.....and how this relationship truly has the power to bring you the peace and happiness amidst all problems in life and helps you wade through any difficulties in life...."

PURELI FILTERED TRUTH OF LIFE!! LOVE!! PYAR! gosh i dunno how any one can live in this world witout this! evrione in this world cannot do anythin with a bit of love on someone or given love!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜• HOOF!! gosh wat true words u say!

and i reali hope aanchal get to fulfill her dreams by helping our sid! in his finacial probz! and i want 2 see her going places!! in fashion designing as it wud prove a lot bout us women! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ and i luved the paart when u told bout the women! and how shes the back bone of the family be it mum, wife, daughter or sis!! πŸ‘and mainly i have to say bout this the part here in main teri! aanchal , aanchal being the "daughter!!" of a family was always a massive support to mamaji n mamiji and also manu and they could'nt see their sis, daughter upset nor geting hurt! and aanchal was seen as a support in all of mamaji's probz, be it the loan they took for the education, the factory wrk experience for manu anything she's always a helping hand!πŸ‘
and now in her life wit sid and the children! be it before marriage or after she has alwasy been a helping hand and always be 1!!! especial 4r sid! as she has nearly made a promise that she wud never leave him until her last breath! and reassured the promise she made 2 jayaji! and offcourse reassured it to sid by giving him the sweetest hug I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ WAT A CHEMISTRY YAAR!!! PERFECTO!

and i surely cant wait to see our annchal turning into the women that was the reason for our sid's massive success in the future as u do know the famous say! behind evry man's success there's always a women!! and im sure behind our sid's there will be our aanchal!!πŸ˜‰

"here's toast to romance, love in marriage always......thats what keeps the wheels of marriage going..humming the sweet sound of togetherness. and love always."
i dunno bout this but realising from our sid n aanchal it sud be veri veri veri true!!😳😳😳 i hope it carri's on in our srk - kajol jodi! -- sid n aanchal!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

AND I HAVE TO THANK U FOR THIS GR8T POST!! I DUNNO I DONT HAVE ANI MORE WORDS TO TALK BOUT IT!! I AM SURELI STUCK BYT HIS!!!πŸ‘ ( SORI IT IS A VERI LONG REPLY! LOL)
as justaminute says i have been veri veri veri much influenced by our sweet sid and aanchal and luv the charachter's creation WAT A THOUGHT RAJSHRI!! AND A VERY REALISTIC CREATION AS THIS STORY IS A VERY TRUE STORY, AND WUD BE GR8T IF IT WUD MAKE A FEW CHANGES IN OUR FAST WORLD!

i hope i see more of our sid - aanchal moments!!😳😳 espesicali more like the hug we had yesterday!! wat a hug yaar!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘ i cant take it off my head and especiali wen aanchal had looked up@sid awwww wat a look !! gosh megha wat acting!! and our sameer outstanding!! GOSH!! perfect selection rajshri !!
and this pair yaar i have to say again! OUR OWN SRK-KAJOL !!!! HEHE😳 THE CHEMISTRY!! THE EYE CONTACT!! THE EVRITHING !! GOSH I CANT STOP TALKIN BOUT THIS!! ( i beta stop πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
lol
πŸ˜†

NO OFFENCE!! PLZ TELL ME IF JI IS OK SORI!!!! NO OFFENCE!!!

Oh yeah..But I have totally fallen in love with Siddharth..for the husband that he is..and for the STRONg love that he oozes in every single word he says & the small little cute thinsg he does & also the major decisions he takes..all so firm & with out any over reaction to any situation..Specially the way now he is portaraying the emotions of a Father who has failed to convince his children ..is absolutely spectacular..Sameer (Dharmadhikari) as I have told earlier has outdone himself..he has really brought Siddharth to life..and so has Megha Guptha with her simple..natural portrayal as Aanchal..The perfect wife & a understanding loving caring sincere partner..to a most loving caring sincere strong husband called Siddharth..awww..!!And teh CHEMISTRY..is beyond..explanation...Its just mind blowing..!!

HEY HEMA!!!
i have 2 say i have fallen in love 2 !! since the start! and nower days i am totali fallin for it!! and sameer has been the perfect reason for this as u have said he has outdone himself here!! no wonder he got well know after this show!!! u rock sameer!!! and megha no different to sameer she has outdone herself as well!! her acting is WOW!! and this is only after a little time in the industry (i think) and her acting skills have been marvellous!! (and now her dancing skills aswel!!!) the srk - kajol jodi is perfect and i hope this getts more n more fun 2 watch!! surely sid's charachter's is a sure treat to our eye's and our aanchal is purli the right for our sid in evri way!! from takin care of sid-the kids, the family probz, dealing with evri problem with a smile on her face and seeing evrithing wit a positive approach! they are the same in charachter wise but our sid seems to be more stubborn and strong than aanchall!! and the best part is how much love she gives 2wards our sid and the love that they share in a perfect way !! through respect!! jus the perfect thinkin by rajshri!!! hats off !!! cas all of this chemistry and acting wud have been unknown 2 us!! if they havent chosen sameer and megha as the pair we wudn't have had our own famous jodi (srk - kajol ) in our tv industry ! ( they surely wud have know of this high reach of sid and aanchal from the start, so they wud have know about the perfect choice 2 these charachter's our sameer and aanchal !! cas they did do an audition !!)

and brinjal !!! it is veri true!! sid realy seems to understand aanchal now more than ever and i reali reali believe in this! and this sometimes keeps my life going!!
"when there is a problem in our life god wud always make it a reason for smthing a million times better to come into our life!!"
and this has been happenning in our show from the start from jaya's death they got our aanhcal! and she let go her studies and started taking the hatred from the kids and the care and affection she show towards the kids changed the hatred from sachin into a unbreakable love and he looking up at aanchal as his "TEACHER MA" and then the worst part when chachal plays her trick's on aanchal tat she and sid are having an affair!! aanchal ended up sayin that they are getting married!!, and then when it was know tat it wasnt the truth she had 2 marry sudeep the creep!! 😑 and it was smfing that she didnt like! and god made a big help for her there!! she got to know bout the affection she has for the kid!! sachin and kind of got to know about the situation of her in sid's life! and then when sachin fell ill we had a BIG TREAT !!

our sid proposed to aanchal!! ( not exactli but in a very cute way!! 😳) and then in the best ever marriage i have seen she got veri worried that shes taking over jayaji's place and people being unhappy about it! and then we say for ourself jayaji came to give aanchal her arshirvad! and aanchal got all the happioness ever !! and then a lot of confidence in her and sid relationship ! and then after the marriage everthing tat happend! chanchal and lalitha ji's tricks, sudeep's beghaviour in goa, the slap of ayush the hatred of ayush and then the slap towards ayush from sid! aanchal's decision to leave the hous everything lead to OUR FAMOUSE BEST EVER HUG for the first time and then a lot of things happend! bharthi ji recovered!! but then had to be broken by the "truth" tat was known! but still god had made it the worth seeing !! cas we got to see our sid stand up for his patni! and we got to see after bharthi ji's death until now that support and the bond between sid n aanchal GoT BIGGER AND BIGGER!!

and even after the ssituations that they have gone through they have been there for eachother!! as this is wat an marriage is for to find a someone in ur life who will always be a support and stand by eachother 4reva and we got this reassured again this week by aanchal before the hug!! and all these problems that they have faced till now is to get them this close and will get them even more closer and that is wat was meant to happen from the start! and now they have a gr8t bond and affectection, care, love, and the strong trust they have in each other!!!
and this might go to any end in the future into a bad or a good(hopefully good) but they wud always be bought together somehow!! and there is a lot of support for them!! from dheeraj, harimanji, mama, mami ji and most importntli JAYAJI AND BHARTHI JI even thought bharthi ji is no more she is always there for aanchal ad her ma trying to make evrithing workout in her life wit sid! and jaya ji is there for sid and aanchal to support them through any problem however hard it is they have to jump into it to knowits depth rather than worring bout it!!

and rajshri has been doing this from the TRYING TO SHOW THE REALISTIC TRUTH OF LIFE THROUGH AN IMAGINATION LIFE!! ( wel not for me!!! πŸ˜‰) but the very truthful fact of life is wat theyr are trying to show us!! and the very important aspect of ani life marraige, childhood, teenhood,
watever part of life it is the aspect is to BE LOVED AND TO LOVE!!
and i have been learning a lot from this show and also how to treat others in ur life!!! and how to show ur love to people and deal wit situations in life!! and i learnt all this from our cute sid n aanchal!! and ofcoure sachin!! and also a lot from other and i have started to see life in a different way and surely has changed a lot bout me understanding my family now!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

(SORI FOR THE LONG POST!!! =] )
LAV!
OUR SRK - KAJOL JODI OF TV INDUSTRY ROCKZZ AND WILL KEEP ON ROCKIN!!!😳

[=][= =][==][= =][==][= =][==][= =][==][= =][==][= =][==][= =][==][= =][==][= =][==][= =][=]

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all Lavi dear..you are such a sweetheart yaar..I truely love your energy..& though I am much much elder to you ...I am equally or infact more excited than you about this show & Sid & Aanchal..!! And I agree with every word you ahev written in your sweet & lonnngg..posts..Couldnt have told any better..!! And yes "brinjal"..has explain perfectly what we all wanted to say..wbout this show..uff..just cant stop admiring this show as well as Sameer & Megha in particular..!!
Hema!

First of all Lavi dear..you are such a sweetheart yaar..I truely love your energy..& though I am much much elder to you ...I am equally or infact more excited than you about this show & Sid & Aanchal..!! And I agree with every word you ahev written in your sweet & lonnngg..posts..Couldnt have told any better..!! And yes "brinjal"..has explain perfectly what we all wanted to say..wbout this show..uff..just cant stop admiring this show as well as Sameer & Megha in particular..!!

Hema!

thanks hema (ji ? iduno wheter its a yes or a no!!)
i no u are surely more excited bout sid n aanchal as u seem to be knowing it from the start!! where as me jus like 8-9 months (it started 1 year ago!! ), i am happi tat i am part of this wonerful forum!! i get to know about all of u!! hehehπŸ˜† and i sureli am excited to talk bout mtph ans sid - aanchal here!!πŸ˜ƒsureli no one can stop admiring the perfect pair! nethier can u nor me nor ani one who has thier eyes landed on them alleat once!cas they jus stay in ur eyes all the time!!! and they neva go!! 😳😳 ( tey dureli do in mine!!)
thank u!!
Lav!