Women Power - the huge role she plays

Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hiya guys!!

In the last week or so there has been twisted turns and hair-pin bends in the serial.....and while all you guys....hema, justaminute, disney, lavi and all others have bought out the nuances of the characters, their roles and potrayal I did like to share with you my perspective on this serial.....I have only recently got hooked to this serial and often wonder how come I have since I dont watch any soaps on the T.V......But I guess.....I like it because.....somewhere it reaches out to you...and as expressed by everybody the lead characters....Aanchal and Siddarth truely have done a marvellous bringing all the scenes alive and true!!! There is truly extraordinary chemistry between them!!!

I love the way they have shown how both the lead characters have progressed in the story....

Aanchal from an ambitious, vivacious girl to a responsible loving mother of three children...and now in the last episode they have also shown how she offers hiuge moral support tor her husbhand who is going through an personal , financial professional crisis......truly in life the biggest challenge lies in flowing with the tide of life and meeting up challenges and growing up along with it and when you rise to it, life teaches you the best of lessons and thats where you find the true happiness inspite of the circumstances good or bad you are always in.......

It also clearly shows the responsibility of the women, the power women weilds in the house ,as a wife, mother ---you are always the central focus....like the lighthouse which shows the way to the ship to reach its destination safely....and it is up to this wife/mother who shapes and moulds her husbhand/children on the path that leads to the individual success and the success of the family......

I quite like the way the soap is reinforncing the importance of a family and the role that each one has to play well in it...they have characters like lalitha, and chanchal, chanchal's motherr showing very clearly how they can break the success and happiness of the family insitiution on one side and on the othe they show Hariman, siddarth and dheeraj who binds the family together......In these roles too , they have brought very subtly that it is the WOMEN ......who can make or break a family and how she in turn affects the well being of the entire society.......

Also, they have put tremendous importance in the institution of marriage (which is fast losing its importance)......by showing Anchal who takes total responsility of a commitment called marriage......Inspite of all the hardships she faces, she is very clear on her commitment siddarth and his children..... ..Unlike in todays' fast life you have both the partners who are ambitious, individualistic and selfish, which only triggers an uncompromising attitude, stuborness that leads to high rate of divorces today.

I quite like the way they have shown the transition of relationship between Aanchal and Siddarth, before and afterr marriage, from respect for each other to care and mutual shared concern for children that binds them together initially to a much stronger, unparalelled relationship called marriage which is sewn with care, concern, protectiveness , trust , committment and love for each other.....and how this relationship truly has the power to bring you the peace and happiness amidst all problems in life and helps you wade through any difficulties in life....

and the last two episode only emphasises the above points only too well and how siddarth looks up to Annchal for her support and tells he that he can come through any difficulties in life if she is with him and she only reassures him that she will always be there for him till her last breadth....

Apart from this I also like the way they have shown how children can be so easlily moulded and inflluenced by elders ..Children are very tender and their minds even so......ao one needs to very careful in what you feed into their minds and they are totally defined by their immediate environment...parents, grandparents, relatives, teachers and friends......and again tjey have shown how all children are different...you have sachin who is the youngest, innocent and much accomadative, you have ayush who is older, aggressive, a rebel....who alreadys feels he is a grown up. And you have Juhi who is unsure about herself and her feelings, torn between her father and brother....It only says out loud one thing...no child is like an another one...each one is unique and have their own strengths and weaknesses and it is we ( mother, father, teacher, grand parents) who need to build on their strength and overcome their weaknesses...

Would look forward to see how aanchal helps siddarth in his professional harships , in the process also realises her own dreams as a designer ...(life always give you another chance, if you learn and make the best of what it gives you!) and how they both together win over the love of children.....and ofcourse lots of mushy gushy moments between them...afterall whats life without romance........here's toast to romance, love in marriage always......thats what keeps the wheels of marriage going..humming the sweet sound of togetherness. and love always.

Much love,
Brinjal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Brinjal..what a way to express..Brilliant..I agree with evry every every word you have mentioned..to tell you frankly..even I am scared to watch any tv series..I actually dont watch any shows..except JJKN I watched & later even that they messed & so I was disgusted..!! But at first when NDTV Imagine was launched..I looked at all the shows..and the promos..& somehow the name.."Main Teri Parchhain hoon"..and teh mainly teh production house..."Rajshri's"..my all time fav movie makesrs with beautfiul contents is what attracted me..& then I saw..Sameer in teh promo in the back standing in that WHite kurta & MEgha withe kids in teh front..It somehow gave me brain waves..that This might be a good show..!! And then what happened..later on is a HISTORY..!! I got engaged..involved ..hookd..and finally now Bonkers.and crazily in love with this show..!!I got so excited everyday after every episode..that I felt I shoudl share it with people who think & feel like me & share and in teh bargain multiply my Joy & thats what made me come here & be with all of you..!! All thanks to the Producers...who have made this show with such love..Every aspect of thsi show..from script to dialouges to music..to background to camera work to costumes..to lyrics..everything..(sorry if I haev missed anything..) everything is just Spectacularly simple & BEST..!! And now coming to teh actors..Gosh..every person related to this show be it that Imli girl to Lalita to chanchal to ramakanth to Ravikanth to Bharati..to Harimanji to mamaji to mamijo to dheeraj to children..even that sweet vicky to ...to the evil chanchal to that irritating Sudeep to that doctor sonali..to the cute Manu..and ofcourse teh icing on teh cake ..SAMEER DHARMADHIKARI & MEGHA GUPTA....every one is sooooo perfectly fitting teh roles & they have performed & got into teh characters they play soooo well & perfectly that..It is just beyond my ability to express my words of praises..! All I can say is OUTSTANDING..!!
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello brinjal..welcome to this forum....ur post is very interesting....u have paid attention to every character accurately....i agree with what u said....rajshri's have always been in a different league....their stories are heart warming, beautiful yet with a simple narrative.....and the actors, including the kids, have done a great job in bringing alive this concept😊
Brinjal thumbnail
thanks hema, thanks Chococrazy for your comments and feedback....

Me and my husbhand are great movie buffs.....When I and my husbhand watches a movie, I always hve this habit of analysing the characters, the message plot and so on and he would say: why do you think so much...its just a movie....enjoy and forget it.. But I would still go on sharing my thoughts ....I now enjoy sharing my thoughts with you guys.on this engaging, addictive soap...I believe it influences you and I believe in positive take ways and it is importantant to internalise these take aways in your life and make it more interesting ...........soapishly engaging and interesting like the sid and annchal ones.....what say!!!??
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah....we unknowingly bring in changes in our lives, influenced by these soaps....i know of instances where women have gotten up early in the morning, done puja, and dressed up heavily just to imitate their fav. character...i myself have roamed around the city to buy a "kashish" dress, tried to be sweet like her....though it lasted only till the serial did...lol!
and this forum helps us meet like-minded ppl....and have u noticed, there in no guy around here....that's coz men dont go deep into matters concerning the heart...so they dont feel the need to discuss about soaps and characters in them.....there are a few exceptions ofc, but i mean in general....
Brinjal thumbnail
Quote "i know of instances where women have gotten up early in the morning, done puja, and dressed up heavily just to imitate their fav." Unquote - Chococrazy

Ohhhh! Is it ...i was not aware of this...quite amusing.......!!!! As I have said...this is the first soap after many years Iam watching ...

Yes infact, my husband was curious as to which is the serial that has got me hooked...but unfortunately he saw all the sad ones...ayush being slapped and jaya dying. and was intrigued what was that I liked about it....I kept telling him whenever he is around.......the sad ones come....

And yes ,I agree with your comment on men....they are generally weary about expressing themselves. and even if they do ...they dont usually lace it up with mushy gushy chocolate stuff which women crave for...but yes exceptions are always there....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
hmm..interesting..Brinjal & pooja...well said..Men are different with a few exceptions. They are very bad in expressing & going deep into matters of love & relationships. and even if they do..seldom express it. That i sbecause as I hd told earlier in one of my posts ..is that the society is made it like that..they are always bred from the young growing age that..crying..is for girls..Be more Macho..You are the bread winner so you need to be strict..etc etc..I mean in teh bargain they loose all teh small small nitty gritty chidl liek things in life..and thats why..Men alwasy need a woman in their life..to make them complete..be it sis or mother..or majorly the Wife..!! Which we can see in case of Siddharth & Aanchal..she completes him..where ever..he is left out..she makes him smile & stand tall at any given situation..That is the beauty of a beautiful Husband & Wife relation....
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago
Brinjal thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

hmm..interesting..Brinjal & pooja...well said..Men are different with a few exceptions. They are very bad in expressing & going deep into matters of love & relationships. and even if they do..seldom express it. That i sbecause as I hd told earlier in one of my posts ..is that the society is made it like that..they are always bred from the young growing age that..crying..is for girls..Be more Macho..You are the bread winner so you need to be strict..etc etc..I mean in teh bargain they loose all teh small small nitty gritty chidl liek things in life..and thats why..Men alwasy need a woman in their life..to make them complete..be it sis or mother..or majorly the Wife..!! Which we can see in case of Siddharth & Aanchal..she completes him..where ever..he is left out..she makes him smile & stand tall at any given situation..That is the beauty of a beautiful Husband & Wife relation....

Yes very true about a husbhand and wife relationship ........its very unique and its what you make of it....and with such a sweet n apple wife like annchal, no siddarth would like to let her go.....so he isn't shy at all to express his need for her and her support. ...and he has already lost out once ...and is second time lucky which he realises and wants to make it work.....and siddarth is a kind of person who totally believes in an institiution called marriage and believes his relationship with annchal is sacrosanct....! he understands aanchal, her dedication, her love and feels the need to reciprocate...for his sake , for the children and for annchal....he wants to make all of them happy in his new family with annchal.... 😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brinjal

Yes very true about a husbhand and wife relationship ........its very unique and its what you make of it....and with such a sweet n apple wife like annchal, no siddarth would like to let her go.....so he isn't shy at all to express his need for her and her support. ...and he has already lost out once ...and is second time lucky which he realises and wants to make it work.....and siddarth is a kind of person who totally believes in an institiution called marriage and believes his relationship with annchal is sacrosanct....! he understands aanchal, her dedication, her love and feels the need to reciprocate...for his sake , for the children and for annchal....he wants to make all of them happy in his new family with annchal.... 😊

Oh yeah..But I have totally fallen in love with Siddharth..for the husband that he is..and for the STRONg love that he oozes in every single word he says & the small little cute thinsg he does & also the major decisions he takes..all so firm & with out any over reaction to any situation..Specially the way now he is portaraying the emotions of a Father who has failed to convince his children ..is absolutely spectacular..Sameer (Dharmadhikari) as I have told earlier has outdone himself..he has really brought Siddharth to life..and so has Megha Guptha with her simple..natural portrayal as Aanchal..The perfect wife & a understanding loving caring sincere partner..to a most loving cring sincere strong husband called Siddharth..awww..!!And teh CHEMISTRY..is beyond..expalanation...Its just mind blowing..!!
justaminute thumbnail
Hi Brinjal - I too normally do not watch soaps but this one has got me hooked. I started to watch it to see the plight of the three kids who had just lost thier mum and were ill-treated by their Chachi and step grandmother.

Sid's character not including the last two episodes has been a great influence in my life. Applying some of his character in life has given me a lot calmness.

You have put your thoughts very well⭐️⭐️⭐️ and I am sure that is what the production team is trying to convey to us.

I hope to see of continued constructive behaviour from both Sid and Aanchal equally. Hopefully more of happy episodes rather than sad ones.

Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago