coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i think anchal also will join office and help out sidharth.... in that way her dreams of fashion designer will also come true... and she will be strongest support for sidharth in office also... so that he doesnt commit any mistakes further..what do you say??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes from the looks of the precap it seemed that she is joining the office..and it would be ideal,earlier also because of her designs sid's business did so well,and in the current scenario i feel she will be instrumental in bailing them out of this crisis,and taking the company to new heights....i don't think she will come everyday to the office as the kids are her first priority but she will be there as an advisor and consultant,who will help out now and then.
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, I think that Aanchal will be joining as part time fashion designer. She was in her Salwaar - khameesh in the precap - this I guess will be her office gear from now on.

I hope there will be more supportive moments between the two, no disagreements at all.

I would like to see the bubbley Aanchal and a very supportive Sid in the office.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"i don't think she will come everyday to the office as the kids are her first priority but she will be there as an advisor and consultant,who will help out now and then."...exactly my thoughts too ht312 ..I agree with you..but I think now chanchal will create problem & they may have to strt a new one...because she has heard that Si dmade the mistake ..so that evil female may do some msicheif here too..
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me 2 guys i fink aanchal wud be a help in the office as she has had a gud education and also she is a fashion designer and not like lalitha ji ( u get me ??)
and me niether i think she'll jus help out as ht32 has said u no like a consaltant or an advisor!! but not reali a adviosor!! cas reali her marriage was for the kids now an
but wat hema ji has said is eaclti true as chanchal has heard wats happend in the office she sureli wud play her role!! i reali believe that sid and aanchal wud start off a new business !! and i want them 2 start off a new business!! 😉 so im imagineing that sid wud be coming of the family business bit by bit cas he made dheeraj into the owner,"malik" and now become one in the worker and then eventually coming out of the family business and starting a new life from the scratch but not reali, cas he must no ppl from the business and it shud kind of be easy to start a new business, if its the same as the business he did before!!
but it all depends on wat gonna be happening! and im sure all this is for a veri gud reason
- they wwill be havin a gr8t success iin their business soon! and its jus showing us the way they are tackling their problemz now! and how they are gonna succed in their new business!- 😉
Lavi!