Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hema amazing job in describing the oh so lovely scene👍🏼 finally finally we got to see the scene for which all of us were craving,truly it was the high point of this week...am in seventh heaven and still in a state of dreamy bliss,wow it was too good😳😍...am not getting words to describe it,but you have described it perfectly so no matter😊 can't get enough of the scene...the end bit when they look into each others eyes and are gazing at each other was so romantic
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: justaminute

So SAMEER_ILUVU - what do you think awaits us next week?

Oh dear..I feel next week will be ..Sid & anchal explaining sachin cutely as to they still cant move to a big house..adn Sid's Major Decision to give out his share & work as any other employee..with Aanchal accompanying his decisions..and I think she will start helpinh him in his designing work & client meetings etc..and also I think they may have to start looking afetr their expenses very carefully now...Awww..and Chanchal may have to yap something since she knows that Sid made teh mistake..of the loses for company..something likethat..It will be very interesting....cant really pinpoint what exactly may happen..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: jen1

im double happy 2 day as

one... i was soo disapointed 😔 my laptop was hit by viruses n crashed my first reaction to da virus was... ohh no im not gona b able 2 see mtph 2day ..not all the work i hd saved dat i might loose!!! .. i had to reformat evrythin!!! ..finaly jus got it fixd!!
n my hapiness was doubled due to the hug 🤗we got to see 2day!!! ...and wat a hug it was😉! ...im also wachin todays epi over n over again !!! ..i especialy lovd the way aanchal shyly looked up at sid at the end of the hug n he smiles shyly back n their eyes meet while rubbin each others hands reasuringly awwww!!! ⭐️wonderfulll!!

Aw..jen1........I can imagine your tension & irritation..when the comp dosent work exactly when we want the most..!! Anyway all is well that ends well. Oh That hug...and that last part of looking at each other Soo closely all over each others face was the ULTIMATE..!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgals13

hey hema... u r really amazing..putting the words which we all share ... the last part was really treat for all us sameer megha fans... both the eyes and ears were not enough to see and listen those dialogues by megha...
i was blushing, giglling..all at a time.... aahhh it was really like a daily treat for us...

good treat..and we can dream till Monday .... 😍

Yes ..even I am doing teh same...Blushing..smiling giggling..everytime I remember that HUg of Yesterday..all thetime..my family and friends..are thinking I have gone Bonkers... for Sure..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hema amazing job in describing the oh so lovely scene👍🏼 finally finally we got to see the scene for which all of us were craving,truly it was the high point of this week...am in seventh heaven and still in a state of dreamy bliss,wow it was too good😳😍...am not getting words to describe it,but you have described it perfectly so no matter😊 can't get enough of the scene...the end bit when they look into each others eyes and are gazing at each other was so romantic

""
...the end bit when they look into each others eyes and are gazing at each other was so romantic "
.................Thats exactly what I felt too..It was just out of thsi world feeling when tney did that..there was love oozing all over the place..!!ooooooo....
I feeling like .."Haan yeh koi toh wajah jo jeene ka mazaa yun aane laga .. yeh hawaavon mein hai kya thoda sa jo nasha yun chaanelaga...poochona poocho mujhe kya hua hai Aanchal jab aayee Siddharth ki baahon mein aaye..!!..yeh ishq hai baithe bithaaye jannat dikhaye haan..oh Rama..!!😉
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.............my reaction in the last scene!!!OMG!!!what a scene, what chemistry, what dialogues, what music!!!! What a way to end the week!!! and thank u hema for the post....it helps me pull through the weekend....i agree with each and every word u said.......no more words left for me to describe what i felt....thanks for that😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

.............my reaction in the last scene!!!OMG!!!what a scene, what chemistry, what dialogues, what music!!!! What a way to end the week!!! and thank u hema for the post....it helps me pull through the weekend....i agree with each and every word u said.......no more words left for me to describe what i felt....thanks for that😊

Awwwwwwww..Thank you so mcuh Pooja.....Gosh...each passing day & scene..the chemistry is oozing out lie teh hot moultenLava fo a volcano man...yet it isso natural & simple..there is nothing extraordinary things done..its a simpel reassuring hug between a loving couple..But these two .(Sameer & Megha's pairing & natural chemistry ) make it ultra special..!!