It was like a Royal feast for our STARVING eyes...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
What a way to end the week ..with the Royal feast for our starving eyes...The sweetest..most loveable..passionate and very reassuring HUG ever between our perfect couple..Siddharth & Aanchal..!! It was firesparks ..all over..!! And the dialouge..."Mein aapke saans ki tarah hamesha aapke saath rahoongi Siddharth ji..aur tab tak saath rahoongi jab tak meri saans rahegi.."..Gosh...what more can anyone say..!! That said it all..& thats what we could see in Sid's eyes..when he listens to those words..HE WAS DUMBFOUNDED..!! He was too emotional to speak..and so he initiated the hug..& aanchal reciprocated it...that said it all..She could hear what he had to say ..in his heart beat... as..her ears were lying close to his heart beat..!!awwwwwww..and the ever reassuring firm hands of Siddharth..on Aanchal's shoulders..oh...!! That was just SPECTACULAR...! The best thing was in the whole last part of the episode..we could see them holding hands very passionately & with a sense of reassurance..that..I am connected to you..you not alone..We are ONE..kind of feeling..!! The way Aanchal comes close & puts her hands on Sid's shoulders..the way he looks at her & puts his hands on hers..and then slowly holds both her hands & says.."Mein yeh faisla kabhi na lepata agar aapka saath nahin hota ..Aanchal"...awwwwww...and she says.."Mera saath nahin Siddharthji..yeh toh aapka haousla hai..jo aapne yeh faisla liya..hai.."..He continues.."Aanchal..jab aadmi ek baar galati karta hai toh usse..koi bhi faisla lene mein 10 baar sochne pe majboor karta hai...""Aur yeh housla tabhi aata hai jab uss sahi ya galat faisle mein saath denewala ho.."..awwwwww...What dialouges mann...!!Awesome..Irshaad Kammil ji..Aapne screenplay dialouges aur lyrics likhe hain na..!!? Hats off to you Sir..!!(He is the same famous person..who wrote dialouges in the superhit fil, Jab we met)..SO happy that you are with a Honest & humble prouction house like.. Rajshri's.
And then in that hug ....when that cute song is at the background..I loved the way ..Sid was closing his eyes..and Aanchal..cozyly close to his heart listening to his untold words..and then finally she ..starts moving..looking upwards into his face & eyes...and the way he too does the same..looking at her face with such love filled expressions...is just..Priceless...!!
Teh other scenes of today too were..equally..wonderful..the way Aanchal tells about their beautiful Brotherly bond to Siddharth...& the way Siddharth gets carried away..by his disturbed mind..Gosh what performances man,..And Sachin..was so cute when he goes back to Sid when he call him close to him later..aww...It was a spectacular emotional scene..I must say..!!And Aanchal was so sweet the way she was protecting sachin...and later she felt so emotional when Sid..was repenting his anger & behaviour..
My God..Sameer ..has outdone himself..in his emotional portrayal..for the whole week..I mean..Any Man can go into such deep emotional turmoil & the worst part is that men cannot show their emotional side..They are always taught to be clam & composed..not to cry etc etc..And the way Sid..is in tears when he is alone..at night was so very painful yaar,..
and the way he breaksdown..when his simple mistake costs his company the major..loss..was just ULTIMATE..!! And again there was that hand reasuring..between Sid & Aanchal...!! (I must confess here that..when Dheeraj & Shaambabu..came in to console Sid..I was feeling like ..aaplog jaayiye na..Aanchal hai..Sid ko sambhalne keliye..because till then the Hug scene was not shown..& I was like..arre..yeh log kyunaagaye Kabbab mein haddi ki tarah.😕.I am so bad na.😡😆.!!But baad mein..God gave me the SWEETEST..hug..to survive the whole week..I have already watched it repeatedly..at least 20 times..!!and the count will go on & On..!!🤗
I have the sweetest song for the sweetest HUG...for Sid & AAnchal...🤗❤️☺️
Aanchal......"Mere Humsafar, Mere Humsafar
Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa
Mere Humsafar, Mere Humsafar
Humein Saath Chalna Hai Umr Bhar
Mere Paas Aa
Mere Paas Aa, Mere Paas Aa...

Hai Safar Humara Naya Naya
Isi Pal Andhera Jo Ho Gaya
Hai Safar Humara Naya Naya
Isi Pal Andhera Jo Ho Gaya
Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa ....

Kayein Kho Na Jayein Ye Reh Guzar
Mere Paas Aa

Zara Thaher Jaa Mere Hum Navan
Yahan Agle Mod Pe Hoga Kya
Zara Thaher Jaa Mere Hum Navan
Yahan Agle Mod Pe Hoga Kya
Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa ..

Kise Hai Pataa Kise Hai Khabar
Mere Paas Aa

Siddharth.......
"Jo Gharon Ko Chod Ke Hain Chaley
Jo Gharon Ko Chod Ke Hain Chaley
Unhein Kya Darayeingay Faasaley
Jo Gharon Ko Chod Ke Hain Chaley
Unhein Kya Darayeingay Faasaley
Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa ....

Humein Jaana Hai Dil Ke Nagar

Mere Paas Aa
Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa Aa
Uffffff..I just love this beautiful song..Just Imagine Siddharth & Aanchal..with thsi song..to listen..it will be just perfect..!!
Love ya all..hema
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

OMG!!!

I HAVE TO WATCH IT! IM LOST FOR BREATHE!"

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hema, you took the words out of my mouth...
it was truely a beautiful ending for this week...
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GOD HEMA!!
seriously i dunno wat to say about wat had happend today i was completely shattered to see the start of the epi 2day!! and then when sid had started to shout @ sachin i was like GOSH HE IS COMPLETLI SHATTERD!!
the anger he had 2wards the ayush and juhi was completely shown sachin!! 😭
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: dopiedope_lavi

GOD HEMA!!
seriously i dunno wat to say about wat had happend today i was completely shattered to see the start of the epi 2day!! and then when sid had started to shout @ sachin i was like GOSH HE IS COMPLETLI SHATTERD!!
the anger he had 2wards the ayush and juhi was completely shown sachin!! 😭

hey come on yaar..It is understandable..the way Ayush & juhi have spoken harsh words he is litterally shaken & shattered to peices..He has lost confidence as a father...!! And so he is not at all to be blammed..poor sweetoo sid yaar..coem on..and then immediately the way he repents was so emotional yaar..I felt like crying when he asks Sachin to come close to him..That was actually PRICELESS MOMENT>.I must say..It was soooo cute moment between the Father & Son..!!awwwww...👏
notinuse thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I got the giggles watching the ending🤗 I had such a mixture of emotions bubbling up inside.

It was so cute especially the little still image at the end when they both look up looking up at each other! ☺️😳
Im over the moon! Im Lost in my own little world!😍I can hardly type because im so excited!
I have actually gone CRAZY!
Edited by moheema - 15 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: moheema

I got the giggles watching the ending🤗 I had such a mixture of emotions bubbling up inside. It was so cute cute especially the little still image at the end when they both look up looking up at each other! ☺️😳

Im over the moon! Im Lost in my own little world!😍
I can hardly type because im so excited!
I have actually gone CRAZY!

We are all with you moheema..!! I dont know how I typed all that..explanation...!! I have become like a clamed ocean now..I was like a rough sea..earlier..after seeing that calming passionate hug ..I am drowned into the beautiful world od love...like a calmed ocean..!
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So SAMEER_ILUVU - what do you think awaits us next week?
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

im double happy 2 day as

one... i was soo disapointed 😔 my laptop was hit by viruses n crashed my first reaction to da virus was... ohh no im not gona b able 2 see mtph 2day ..not all the work i hd saved dat i might loose!!! .. i had to reformat evrythin!!! ..finaly jus got it fixd!!
n my hapiness was doubled due to the hug 🤗we got to see 2day!!! ...and wat a hug it was😉! ...im also wachin todays epi over n over again !!! ..i especialy lovd the way aanchal shyly looked up at sid at the end of the hug n he smiles shyly back n their eyes meet while rubbin each others hands reasuringly awwww!!! ⭐️wonderfulll!!
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey hema... u r really amazing..putting the words which we all share ... the last part was really treat for all us sameer megha fans... both the eyes and ears were not enough to see and listen those dialogues by megha...
i was blushing, giglling..all at a time.... aahhh it was really like a daily treat for us...

good treat..and we can dream till Monday .... 😍