Poll

whom do you hate most in MTPH?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i hate all of them above mentioned..but to the core i guess chanchal, sudeep... some times ayush also..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hmmmm...choosing between Chanchal, Lalita and Sudeep is hard...they've all had their share in trying to ruin Aanchal's life....Chanchal and Lalita are a bit worse off as they are not only ruining her life, but were also treating the three kids with so no decencyy beforee
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tough choice between the three witches of macbeth - lalita,chanchal and sudeep,but i guess sudeep's evilness gets a bit diluted by the fact that his idiotic antics only succeed in bringing aanchal-sid closer....whereas as Shazia said lalita-chanchal have abused the kids too,so they are a shade more evil than sudeep....also between lalita and chanchal,chanchal has no love for anyone,she used Bhartiji's death to get aanchal out of the house,and the way she was gloating with rekha about Ramakant giving up his business to her father was disgusting...she's very selfish and greedy...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Same here..I hate each & every body in different way..Sorry I cannot choose..I really cant...present situation going..on..??AYUSH...!!! Because Sudeep & Chanchal are known evils..but Ayush ..talking such bad words to his Fatherspecially in front of the whole family is unforgivevable for me..whatever may be the situation ..no his age is not an excuse...
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Same here..I hate each & every body in different way..Sorry I cannot choose..I really cant...present situation going..on..??AYUSH...!!! Because Sudeep & Chanchal are known evils..but Ayush ..talking such bad words to his Fatherspecially in front of the whole family is unforgivevable for me..whatever may be the situation ..no his age is not an excuse...

I go along with that exactly

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg....this is reallllly tough....i seriously cant decide, or i have to open up 4 more accounts to judge....
but i wouldnt hate Juhi too much, i mean shes just a kid, and imagine she now got to know that her stepmother is her real-mothers death reason.... and knowing the fact, her dad married her...
anyone would react the way she did...
but not Aayush...he was from the beginning a spoilt boy....i seriously dont want to see him anymore...
but i think i hate Sudeeeeep most, since he is ruining not only Aanchals and Sids life, but also Sonalis...and i really like that stupid woman...