Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OH MY DAYS!!
god i totali forget bout the creep sudeep arrrggh๐Ÿ˜ก if he even dares to touch our seeto sid i tell u i will get angry!!๐Ÿ˜ก i mean it he annoys me so much and the way he wears his trpusers is so funni!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it looks wierd!! ๐Ÿ˜† i have realised smfing guys!! u c the creep sudeep wateva he does it alwways make our cute sita and ram get closer 2 each other!! evri single time!! in the goa holiday he had made our sweet sid call aanchal his paatni "mujko paarak padatha hai!!" gosh!! me getting excited for 2moros epi !! and the ones la8tr on!! i hope sid did get hurt, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ we wud for sure get more and more sid n aanchal moments!! it'll be wicked to see our aanchal get all angry over sudeep!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 4r her hubby!! sid woooohhooo!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰JUST IMAGINE GUYS!!!

GUESS WAT NILO
SAME HERE ILL BE DREAMIN TILL 2MORO 3- 4 PM (in london so i can watch the epi on net!!) i cant wait im gonna start dreaming guys!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all Thanks so much for the great news nilobebo that the show will go on for a long time๐Ÿ˜ƒ Its so sweet of you to make this effort to mail Rajshri's for a confirmation,Thanks once again.....in yesterday's episode i found sachin outstanding...krish was superlative im his performance๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ the precap has left me biting my nails in suspense as to what exactly has happened to sid...justaminute i agree with you,that sid might be getting drunk though i don't like the sound of it....as others have said i don't think it is something very serious otherwise dheeraj would have not left sid alone...and moreover dheeraj's expression seemed uncomfortable not worried....just can't wait till the episode is aired.....
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: justaminute

Hey SAMEER_ILUVU - do you think that Sid has tried to drown his sorrows by getting drunk.

Dear god I do not want to see Sid suffering serious health problems or been in an accident etc. Will never forgive the produciton team if they do that to Sid

May be he has got into a fight with the creep Sudeep.

Take my word..justaminute ..dear...Sid..getting drunk..???!!! No way I dontthink so....Rajshri's will never ever do such things..not for a person like Siddharth who is like Ram..!! Not even in dreams..theywill do that TAKE MY WORD..!! Sudeep will surely come intio picture but a little later....this time its diferent..he is sick...something to do with his health I feel...accident is the most probability..
Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago