EVERY PASSING DAY..I AM GETTING CRAZIER...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Everyday..I see this show & think..it cant get better than this..Everyday I see this show I go crazier than the previous day..Everyday I see this show ..I get lost for words to explain my joy happiness & complete satisfaction..in terms of every thing..this show has to offer..the story, the screenplay..the direction..the characters..the music..the lyrics..and specially the actors..and ofcourse the production house?!! Everything is just sooooo perfect?which is sooooo rareity..and sometimes I get scared..is this all true..?? I hope it remains the same forever like this..!! And sometimes I feel meri hi nazar na lage?!!So I immediately..pray my Gnapati Bappa..My Siddhivinayak?and Thank him.

Ok?coming to the spectacular events of today..(as always?)?

The way..Dheeraj came early morning..first thing..to see his Bhabhi & his brother and sachin was too too sweet yaar..awwww..how natural na..? Even I would have done the same if I was in Dheeraj's place..It was really touching..& cute to see him so concerned about his dearest elder brother & family..!! aw..

And then the cutest scene was When Sid came in with some groceries..aw..and said without looking behind that Dheeraj was there.."Aanchal..lo..yeh dhoodh, shakkar..wager kuch saaman laya hoon.."..and he turns..& there he sees his ever obedient & loving younger brother and that happy smile he gives is soooo..sweet..!! And the ever opening arms for his brother..I just love this Ram Lakshman ki jodi yaar..I swear.

And then comes another..Sweetest moment..when Aanchal says..Sid..aap taiyyar hojayiye..mein aapkeliye poha banavoongi?awwwww?I wanted that Poha too..!!!Really, I love poha..!! And that cute nod what Sid give sto her says.."ji"..and then the way she asks dheeraj also that.."aapbhi khayenge na?bhaiyya."..ohhhh..Dheeraj is soo touched that he is lost for words..and then he sees his bro & says.."Bohoth bhook lagrahi hai bhabhi..ofcourse mein khavoonga.."..awwwwwww...It was priceless..yaar..the way Aanchal was soo happy..when he said that..Oh it was a treat to watch. What a family..what a show..what values..How I wish every family lived like this..our India would really be a Ramarajya..when there would be Ram in every house..!!Just Imagine..!! That is what Rajshri's are trying to say.. I mean they are always being criticised by some people that they make films ro shows..which are very sweet & difficult to be true..But the critics do not understand is that..Thats what Rajsri;s are trying to say..It is difficult but it is as simple as that..which is required for every members in family to do..and there will peace happiness harmony & laughter in every house..thats what they show..How to do it..by just being truthful & simple in life..and being respectful to elders..what all we can achieve..etc etc..which has always been told in our mythologicals..& ..they just translate it in todays situation & present..it..Thats why Rajshri's are amazing..!!

Now coming back to todays..episode events

Siddharth was poor thing all ears when Aanchal did his job ..in asking Dheeraj..Hope the children are OK..!! Awww..He I am sure wanted to ask but was hesitating..to do so..but his "Ardhangini"..his sweetheart..Aanchal..did it for him..aww..How she knows everything about him na..?? or should we say..they just think & feel alike..yes that's correct..!!

But The MOST IMPORTANT PART TODAY..is that sky blue shirt & that beige pants and with cute hair do..adn the clean shaven look..SIDDHARTH..in the office..with Dheeraj & Shaambabu..asking him to take the Boss responsibility..LOOKED..STUNNINGLY HOTTTTT..mann.ufffffff?I almost forgot to breath for few mins..and went blue..!! Gosh???..!! Sameer is just perfect & handsome everyday..for me !!! awww...I mean there is something very sweet & very attractive about him..He is very addicting!!! But Today he was extra special..and I wanted Aanchal..(instead of me..he he..)to go & hug him tight..& tell him how special he is..!! (I think I need a psychiatric treatment yaar..he he he..!!

The way Dheeraj reluctantly..goes near the chair..after being ordered by his Brother to sit on the chair..& he first keeps Sid's snap in front of him & speaks to the photo instead of Sid directly was just Superb..!! What piece fo direction..It was sooo touching..I mean Dheeraj was soo emotional that He could not say it directly to his brother on his face ..so he says it to him..looking at his brothers photograph..that he is just a care taker..& will do so till he ask back once he feels OK..was simply Awesome..!! Abir Goswami..(Dheeraj) you are really a great actor..too..!!

Now comes the Icing on the cake!!..the trump card of this show has been..the speed in turn of events..and the way it is been shown..in a natural & simple way..with no hurry that too?!! Everything is shown in a very detailed manner..yet the story is not stuck..it always keeps moving & makes us sit..on the edge of our seat..& makes..us curse the time to have flown so fast ..to have ended the episode..so soon..and makes us wait..on our toes ..to continue watching tomorrow..!!

And the same thing has happened today (like everyday..) I am not able to wait for it to be tomorrow..I am totally excited..anxious & eager..to know what is it..!!????what has happened to Aanchals..& our Siddharth..? Aanchal runs inside when Dheeraj & Shambabu are upset & standing outside their house..and Sachin cries out to Aanchal saying..Dekho maa..paapa ko kya hogaya hai..!!..

Now how do you expect me to be alright..till I watch tomorrow 's episode..guys?..!!!!!!!????

Well..It can be that Sid has had a accident & has had a bad fracture or something..???Oh no..so sad ?it had to happen now..when he wants to do so many things for his family?!!??? Gosh..I cant see him in pain yaar..aww..and our Aanchal..she will be shattered..awwwwww..That is the last thing on earth she would want or expect ..her husband being in any trouble..!!oh?.this is very shocking?YET..GUY S yet..My crazy ..POSITIVE mind tells me..that..That in a way this has happened for good ..!! Imagine..if Sid is sick..that will give Aanchal ..every time on earth to be close to him & nurture him..and ahem..eh ahem..ahem..it will give us..greedy gooses..laser eye machines..to have a feast of SIDDHARTH & AANCHAL MOMENTS..aur waise bhi..elders have said?."Bhagwaan jab bhi deta..hai..Chappad phaad ke deta hai.."..I think our chappad is going to get Phaad?! That's what my devil mind is cooking..he he ha ha ..ha These events should make Sid & aanchal even closer..which otherwise in normal circumstances both (being ultimately decent) would never have had a chance..to get physical..with out reason..!!

God..I pray you that I am right..!!!

Love ya all guys..

Hema!!

Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEY HEMA
after watchin the epi on net i was on if for a long time waiting for ur post and when it came i just rushed in to read it !! and u make me soooooooo happi when i read ur post abt mtph!!!πŸ˜†
it was worth waiting 4r!!
i have to say i was exaclti thinking the same point and was being kinda selfish about wat wud have happend 2 sid!! i mean i was wishing for the same exact thing to god ! i was literally praying god after watchin the precap!!! for the same reason - we wud get a heck of a load of sid-aanchal moments if sid has had an accident!! IT WUD BE DA BEST!!! 😳 heheh sori i no its kinda crazi to think like tat but com on yaar think bout it!! aanchal and sid 2gether and all of us going crazi 4r it!! oh ya it wud make them physically more closer!! ahhh im dreaming! imagine wat we wud get!!😍
i am gonna be on the edge 2morow when i watch it 2moros epi!!
i pray god 2!!
hope he makes our prayer come true!!

i have to say rajshri production are very good at the making of tv shows!! other words the best!!! and i completly agree wit u in tat aspect and it's a true fact tat evri one will agree wit!! the amout of reality in this show, the day - day problems that occur in evri mans life, its jus like watchin our one of our life!! u get wat i mean!?!!πŸ˜• they certanli do know how to entertain us!! i mean they keep us on the edge of ur chairs eri on evri single epi!! 😳 and the actors they have chosen i mean megha, sameer, dheeraj(sori dunno real name!) , krish, GOSH!!~~ the photo scene excelent thinking a very talented director!/ the actors!~~ perfect production house!! and also in technical terms best!! the direction, bg music perfecto, editing!!! evri thing is jus the best!! great goin rajshri! hope this goes on !
i certainly agree wit u hema in evrithing u have said in the post (especialy ( sameer in the blue shirt god the computer was on fire lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† certanli was nice!!hehe!)) and also u forgot bout krish the acting man gr8t actuali rockin for a little kid like him!! gr8t team !
i have loads more 2 say but it wud be like me exactli reapting u cas u have already written evri thing in my mind!πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰thanks!

i cant wait till 2 moro!! 😍

and ya this i made earlier! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† hope u like!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey hema( i hope i can call you hema)
even without watching the episode anyone could picturize it after reading your post, yaar!
i soooo hope that Sid will get better soon!
i hope you're right!! last romantic scene was loooong time agoo...
anyways, i have good news, i mailed Rajshri a few weeks back, asking them whether those rumour about the 200 episodes are true, and they confirmed that those are just rumours and that the show will goo on for loooooong!!
God i'm soooo happpy right now, you cant believe!!
nilo
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

even without watching the episode anyone could picturize it after reading your post, yaar!
anyways, i have good news, i mailed Rajshri a few weeks back, asking them whether those rumour about the 200 episodes are true, and they confirmed that those are just rumours and that the show will goo on for loooooong!!
nilo

WOW GREAT NEWS NILOBEBO thanks for the good news im soo happi u made my day nilobebo
i believe u!! heheπŸ˜† tats great u dunt get how happpy i am
i tought it was gonna end soon !! u rock nilobebo thanks again!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘
nilo-kmh thumbnail
heyy i know how happy you are, since i'm the same...:) and btw just call me nilo :)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: dopiedope_lavi

HEY HEMA
after watchin the epi on net i was on if for a long time waiting for ur post and when it came i just rushed in to read it !! and u make me soooooooo happi when i read ur post abt mtph!!!πŸ˜†
it was worth waiting 4r!!
i have to say i was exaclti thinking the same point and was being kinda selfish about wat wud have happend 2 sid!! i mean i was wishing for the same exact thing to god ! i was literally praying god after watchin the precap!!! for the same reason - we wud get a heck of a load of sid-aanchal moments if sid has had an accident!! IT WUD BE DA BEST!!! 😳 heheh sori i no its kinda crazi to think like tat but com on yaar think bout it!! aanchal and sid 2gether and all of us going crazi 4r it!! oh ya it wud make them physically more closer!! ahhh im dreaming! imagine wat we wud get!!😍
i am gonna be on the edge 2morow when i watch it 2moros epi!!
i pray god 2!!
hope he makes our prayer come true!!

i have to say rajshri production are very good at the making of tv shows!! other words the best!!! and i completly agree wit u in tat aspect and it's a true fact tat evri one will agree wit!! the amout of reality in this show, the day - day problems that occur in evri mans life, its jus like watchin our one of our life!! u get wat i mean!?!!πŸ˜• they certanli do know how to entertain us!! i mean they keep us on the edge of ur chairs eri on evri single epi!! 😳 and the actors they have chosen i mean megha, sameer, dheeraj(sori dunno real name!) , krish, GOSH!!~~ the photo scene excelent thinking a very talented director!/ the actors!~~ perfect production house!! and also in technical terms best!! the direction, bg music perfecto, editing!!! evri thing is jus the best!! great goin rajshri! hope this goes on !
i certainly agree wit u hema in evrithing u have said in the post (especialy ( sameer in the blue shirt god the computer was on fire lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† certanli was nice!!hehe!)) and also u forgot bout krish the acting man gr8t actuali rockin for a little kid like him!! gr8t team !
i have loads more 2 say but it wud be like me exactli reapting u cas u have already written evri thing in my mind!πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰thanks!

i cant wait till 2 moro!! 😍

and ya this i made earlier! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† hope u like!πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Lavi..!! You are such a sweetherat & a Genius..maann..what a photograph with awesoem heart stopping moments man..Thank you soooooo much !! And yes I forgot to mention specially about Krish that is our cute baby Sachin..because I was soo excited about Sid & Aanchal..But I had mentioned about every body in total ..that thi show makes me go crazier everyday..by day..!!
And please note..adn forgive me if I becoem late to write my detailed post..since I may be fainted after seeing Sid & Aanchal a little closer than usual..because if they stand 10 fet far itself..I tremble with happiness & excitement..so if they come even 1 feet or say 5 inch closer then I may stop breathing....😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilobebo

nilo

HEY NILO..!!!!!!! You have made my excitement & happiness...100 times more by telling us this..wonderful news..which i was waiting for..!! My God..you realy have given me a super New Year gift..in the form of this sweetest news..God Bless YOU yaar..!! And You can ofcourse call me Hema..I will only be happy..But i kept my login name SAMEER _ILUVU..because...of the obvious reasons..dear..I am sure you know...πŸ˜‰ And note a point...Sid is in blue shirt & Aanchal is in blue saree..ahhhhhhhh..I am surely going to faint in happiness tomorrow..while watching..
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey SAMEER_ILUVU - do you think that Sid has tried to drown his sorrows by getting drunk.

Dear god I do not want to see Sid suffering serious health problems or been in an accident etc. Will never forgive the produciton team if they do that to Sid

May be he has got into a fight with the creep Sudeep.
Edited by justaminute - 15 years ago
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Oh i totally forgot about Sudeeeeeep!!!!!
No WAY!!!!!!
if Sudeep has to do something with Aanchals shocking expression....omg...i think this will be the lonngest night in my life, i will only be thinking what happened....
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

Hey SAMEER_ILUVU - do you think that Sid has tried to drown his sorrows by getting drunk.

Dear god I do not want to see Sid suffering serious health problems or been in an accident etc. Will never forgive the produciton team if they do that to Sid

May he has got into a fight with the creep Sudeep.

Hey Justaminute, I liked what you proposed... Sid getting drunk sounds great... had something been terribly wrong - i mean an accident then one of Dheeraj or Shyambabu should have been inside...