akhanisatyamg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
today at last when show is ending in the precap they show something happen to siddharth and the chotu come out shouting with message that something happen to siddharth....
and anchal is very much shown worried.
i hope every thing will be fine.
love to both anchal and sid....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!! 😲
I HOPE NOTING BAD HAPPENS 2 HIM!!😭
!! OMG IM RUNNING TO WATCH IT!!😕
😕
Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
they showed aanchal shockeD!!!😲😲 and sachin running out saying
"ma ma ma dekho na papa ko khya hogai" 😕😕
it must be seriious!! or maybe like an accident!! i dunno
god hope its not anifing tooo bad!!😭😭
im hopein!! god!!
y was dheeraj and sham babu waiting outside~!!!😕
hope aanchal is not broken down!! 😕
garson thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when such a scene takes place in movies then generally they show that the individual has lost his mind... But if that would have been the case then Dheeraj should have been shocked / tensed. He didn't seem so to me...
I hope they just show him crying with a low morale... i mean i don't like when they take things to extreme. it is fine in a 3 hr movie but not in a serial... it becomes too much to bear...
Edited by garson - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: garson

when such a scene takes place in movies then generally they show that the individual has lost his mind... But if that would have been the case then Dheeraj should have been shocked / tensed. He didn't seem so to me...

I hope they just show him crying with a low morale... i mean i don't like when they take things to extreme. it is fine in a 3 hr movie but not in a serial... it becomes too much to bear...

yes garson it does become 2 much in a serial!! 😕 i dont think it ill be 2 the extreme i just think it wud be like a small accident and they wont show sidh cryin in a low morale cas till now they have shown this charachter in a strong and bold and making him cry in a low morale wudn't be tat realistic and wud make it luk a bit wierd, as it is rajshree productions they like to do things in a very realistic manner and so i dont think it wud be to the extreme!! 😕 BUT I DUNNO HE MIT CRY NOT BADLI LIKE HE DID ON THE DAY OF HUG OH I DUNNO!!😕I AM CONFUSED.COM
lav!
justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perhaps Sid has tried to drown his sorrows by getting drunk. Not in his character I know but .....his grief is unbearable.

Or got into a fight defending his wife's virtues.

but I will never forgive the production team if they have incapacited Sid in any other way. If that is the case then I will never watch MTPH
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justaminute

Perhaps Sid has tried to drown his sorrows by getting drunk. Not in his character I know but .....his grief is unbearable.

Or got into a fight defending his wife's virtues.

but I will never forgive the production team if they have incapacited Sid in any other way. If that is the case then I will never watch MTPH

it wud b really out of chrecter 2 see sid drunk i agree !!!......and i too really dont want them to hav given sid a stroke or somthin.... it will b too sad to watch yaar!!😭.....im being optimistic by lookin at dhirajs reaction wen he meets aanchal he wasnt cryin or breakin down wich i wud hav expected if they did incapaciate sid in any way!!!
....so im thinkin a small accident ...wid a bruise on the head n lying unconciuos on the bed is as bad its gona get!!
......n being reaaaally optimistic... a romantic scene whr aanchal says out loud hr feelings 4 sid n he wakes up n we get another cute moment from these two😉
hey may not happen but i can dream na?😍...
jus watched the precap again nw i think its not anythin serious dats happend 2sid...as for sahin sayin ...maa dhekoh bapa ko kai hogai hai ...i think sid might hav a new look cut n dyed his hair or somthin humorous so people dont say his old next to his young wifey!!!,,,n he did it for aanchal!!!
OR.. i may b im completly wrong n makin wacky predictions!!!!!
cant wait till 2mrw!😃!!
Edited by jen1 - 15 years ago