Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: coolgals13

actually i missed the episode...but i was waiting for your psot SAMEER_ILUVU ... while reading it... i felt as if im watching it...
i think i have missed many good scnes and emotions...
i dont know whethet to feel bad or good for sidharth... because he was completely got stuck between the relations...
i think his emotions while shouting at anchal couldnt be explained ... but i guess he is the wonderful person whther it is real or reel...going through so much pain , losing his control but trying to be normal..is very difficult and sameer is doing a wonderful job..
and anchal..i think she is the most ideal wife i have ever seen... always trying to pacify sid, standing by him in all decisions...
they are the best jodi..ram- sita.. complementing each other in all the situations...
thanx for rajashri for the wonderful serial...

Oh yes...the expressions by both siddharth & Aanchal was just fabulous..!! And i am soo happy that ..whatever little I tried to express helped you to enjoy the missed part of the show..But please dont miss it online..GO & WATCH IT..RIGHTAWAY..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

I was a bit disappointed that they didn't hug each other,but it was still a very fabulous scene.....the song was superb and their eye contact was amazing😳 sid is so sweet,he's opening up to aanchal more now expressing that he needs her and her support.....and yes aanchal needs to reciprocate back with all her love and attention which she will......their chemistry was outstanding yesterday😍 and sachin is such a cutie pie❤️his poetry recital was so cute.....
loved the dumbfounded looks on lalita and chanchal's faces when both their husband's boycotted them....good going hariman and dheeraj👍🏼

Oh yeah Harimanji was just the best ..and so always is Dheeraj..Oh I just love this hsow..mann..and yeah teh chenistry was soooo ooozing out..!!😳😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: akhanisatyamg

hello friends
this is my first comment in thid forum.
i like the very much.
particularly how anchal and sid dealing with all situation.
love to both of them.
and hope they carry this serial on a new height.
love you both

Oha warm .. welcome to this forum ...SO happy to have you hear & share your feelings with us. Keep writing.And I agre with you..we all want this show to grow up to new neights & Sameer & Megha..get the best in everything..We love them so mcuh..too
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Oha warm .. welcome to this forum ...SO happy to have you hear & share your feelings with us. Keep writing.And I agre with you..we all want this show to grow up to new neights & Sameer & Megha..get the best in everything..We love them so mcuh..too

we surely do luv them loadss!!!😃😳❤️
and i agree wit both of u i am sure this show will go high places very soon!!!
AND SAMEER AND MEGHA WILL SURE GET A GR8T RESPONE FROM EVRI ONE FOR THIS SHOW!!
i wish them all the luck and gr8t future!! 👏 they sureli are working very hard!!! GR8T ACTORS!!
THANKS 2 RAJSHRI 4R A GR8T SHOW LIKE THIS!!

and welcome to our forum akhanisatyamg!! nice to hear frm u!! 😊😊

LAV
(I jus realised i turned into a groupie!!!😆😆)