Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
SVOI forum should close any time.What will happen to my dear friends and parties? Our gang will separate 😭..can't think abt this separation.Pls work out a plan soon for meeting in another forum friends...Vids,Shabbo rani,Abhilasha,Sunil,Varsha....we need to be together..hai na.

I want to thank the mods of this forum for allowing our parties and not closing any threads.,Thanks a lot mods.πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

SVOI forum should close any time.What will happen to my dear friends and parties? Our gang will separate 😭..can't think abt this separation.Pls work out a plan soon for meeting in another forum friends...Vids,Shabbo rani,Abhilasha,Sunil,Varsha....we need to be together..hai na.

I want to thank the mods of this forum for allowing our parties and not closing any threads.,Thanks a lot mods.πŸ‘

is it? chitra......what say...then wch other forum can we meet? kahan hume itni freedom milegiπŸ˜ƒ...let's make hay while the forum shines..thanks to the mods......u rock!!
Chits1 thumbnail
yes shabbo,let's make hay while the forum shines,.πŸ˜†...but we have to keep Plan B ready...by chance,if this forum closes and it will close I think..SVOI tho khatam ho gaya..

Hey,how abt SP forum??? wahan ramas will give is full freedomπŸ˜†
Edited by chitra anand - 15 years ago
shabari thumbnail

yes shabbo,let's make hay while the forum shines,.πŸ˜†...but we have to keep Plan B ready...by chance,if this forum closes and it will close I think..SVOI tho khatam ho gaya..

Hey,how abt SP forum??? wahan ramas will give is full freedomπŸ˜†

this is so funny chits...we r actually discussing where to meet after this.....? mice is having full freedom till the cats see them.....wahan rakhsha danda lekar khadi hogi to chase us.......πŸ˜†u were asking abt internet explorer....i will ask bill gates and tell you🀣
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

this is so funny chits...we r actually discussing where to meet after this.....? mice is having full freedom till the cats see them.....wahan rakhsha danda lekar khadi hogi to chase us.......πŸ˜†u were asking abt internet explorer....i will ask bill gates and tell you🀣

πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

🀣  You guys are too much....So where do we meet??? Besides VOI I am in SRGMP section...But once that is over no clue what show might be on where we can meet....And mods have been sooooo nice to us...all these parties that we are hosting and enjoying 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  Until than keep rocking folks...πŸ˜›
-Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yea I've been worried abt the same thing, just didnt mention it in case a mod comes here reads my post and suddenly remembers oh oops we need to close the forum now πŸ˜‰ Theres always chat clubs, we could make one... and i'm in NB4, members lounge, and Bidaai forums... and a huge thanks to the mods for letting us have our fun!!
Chits1 thumbnail
Let us again thank the mods here..like ganesh vandana πŸ˜†..I think either SP forum or Chat club would be the best bet,.so that we have the same gang operating there too.🀣
shabari thumbnail

Let us again thank the mods here..like ganesh vandana πŸ˜†..I think either SP forum or Chat club would be the best bet,.so that we have the same gang operating there too.🀣

i think chalo bus pakadtein hein aur chat club forum chalenge...wahan gup shup..sab hoga..........πŸ˜‰
Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabari

i think chalo bus pakadtein hein aur chat club forum chalenge...wahan gup shup..sab hoga..........πŸ˜‰

ya,remember,when this forum closes,we need to catch the bus to..chat forum..tell the driver..chat forum jaana hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†