Happy Anniversary,Vidya(sis)

shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Dear Vidya,
                          There is never a moment that has gone by when I have never thought about you.I wish  you and Bhava all the joys of the Universe.Your smiling face,your charming ways,your generous gestures and your kind words have always been a guiding force for anyone who is close to you.Remain this way my sister,  I take this opportunity in our lovely forum to wish you and bhava a Very Happy Wedding  Anniversary.God bless you in many more ways.

love you always,
shabari(bablee)
May you always be warmed by each other's smile,
Always take time to walk and talk a while,
Always know deep down you're each other's best friend,
And enjoy the kind of love that grows and knows no end.
Wishing you an 'always' kind of love!

Happy Anniversary
My gift for you
Edited by shabari - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabari thumbnail
My dear sleepy friends from the West..and some from the East.....come and wish Vidya....we shall have a fresh party here but basically vegetarian food as vids is veggie!!!ok.....then come and enjoy urselves......
sunil000407 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy anniversary vids

gift for u

shabari thumbnail
really sunil...your very generous...pura factory uttakar laye ho.....good...she 'll be pleased....where r the others.....chitra.....i'll be serving food ...now chits will be here any moment...abhi,varsha...sab aa jao
shabari thumbnail

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey,,,Vids dear...wishing you and your hubby a very happy anniversary.May God bless you both.

By now,my friends have come to know..that I am that famous member,who never offers but takes giftsπŸ˜›..so for a change,I request sunil bhai to get a spcial gift from my side.I can see that you own a gems factory πŸ˜†...shabbo,sweetie..I know how hard working you are...kabhi venue arrange karti ho tho kabhi food...and mein tho rani hoon..as usual ordering food πŸ˜†..I think thalis is a good idea shabbo...we can order some south indian brahmin thali and then one rajasthani thali,so that we have a mix of both.
Planning to wear nice lehengas..but depends when you post them for me...🀣

Where is our usual gang?Varsha rani,Abhilasha rani and all others are most welcome.I am a veggie too,so I have decided to have both north and south thalis.πŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow,shabbo,nice food..hope I don't finish it before vids arrives..πŸ˜†.vids rani...jaldi aao..look at shabbo's party thread..we are gonna have a blast here....
shastri sends his wishes too and has gifted you a diamond set.sukhi has sent you his wishes and a car (he is a rich man now..what with loads of music offers and chatbusters πŸ˜†).Ismail is sending Roshni to sing for you.Monty is coming to attack..food..πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Anniversary Vids and Jiju....May your love grow and be happy forever.....Have a happenning eventful anniversary day!!..

Do everything I would do πŸ˜‰

OK here is some more food...Chit maate wanted So. Indian Brahmin thaali...All I could find was So. Indian thaali...I am gujju brahmin too...so we all can have some of this tasty foold πŸ˜›

Some gifts for Vidya so she can look beautiful πŸ˜ƒ

shabari thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: chitra anand

wow,shabbo,nice food..hope I don't finish it before vids arrives..πŸ˜†.vids rani...jaldi aao..look at shabbo's party thread..we are gonna have a blast here....

shastri sends his wishes too and has gifted you a diamond set.sukhi has sent you his wishes and a car (he is a rich man now..what with loads of music offers and chatbusters πŸ˜†).Ismail is sending Roshni to sing for you.Monty is coming to attack..food..πŸ˜†

wow chits.....u brought our entire VOI khandan to the  party...vids ko surprise karenge...but what if she does not come at all..so i will pm her...πŸ˜†diamond set,car great going chits...ur bf's are so richπŸ˜†...we will also have our fav ritisha singing for vidya after all sis used to adore her.....
sunil000407 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gift behalf of chits