I AM JUST LOVING IT...SIMPLY LOVING IT..!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

I am totally gone Bonkers..in happiness.. I am soo happy to see Sid angry..and that anger has only expressed his growing love for her..because he addresses her ?"TUM"?Oh what could I have asked for more..!!My situation is like.."Aaj phir jeeneki tamanna hai ?aaj phir marne ka irada hai?apne hi bass mein nahin mein..dil hai kahin toh hoon kahin mein?!!!

Siddharth ko gussa bhi aata hai?!!!????Aur who bhi itna cute Gussa..!!!??? I just love it..!! I just cannot express to all of you ..How happy I am today..seing Sid in anger..in the preview..and before I explaining why?let me talk about the actual episode..events?.

Oh..!! what scenes they were!!

Sad events of family break up !!Brothers being separated..Newly wed bride being sent out..A father being given the torture of separating from his eldest ..sweetest Ram like son..and Sita jaisi Bahu with the youngest Potha going away..and inbetween the act of stupidity of other kids who don't want to go with their Father & mother & brother instead want to stay in a house where ther is a lady who once had made them run away from the house ?!! Gosh the two Ladies Lalitah & chanchal..irreperable kind of pieces..I tell you..Anyways..Dheeraj did such a awesome act ..whe he wanted to strangle ?her infront of everybody..to put an end to the main root cause of all this Pain..to everybody..!! (Gosh just imagine what he will want to do to her when he is alone with her..Chanchal will have it royally from him..!! and I am eagerly waiting for it..!!) And as for Lalitha..time only will tell ..as to how she will regret every act of hers as Harimanji is no less..when it comes to teaching her a lesson or two..!! The way Sid & Dheeraj consoled each other was really touching..!! I liked it that they dint use much of words to be spoken..instead their expressions & eyes told all they were feeling or wanting to say..Sachin & Vicky were the cutest..and very natural..!! It was soooooo cute to see how Brothers youngest kids were so attached to each other like their fathers..!!

I liked the way Aanchal took the initiative to tell Aayush to stay over with juhi..!! She did not make it an issue..and nobody discussed ro gave it that importance..that was very clever & superb..!! And the way Sachin told that he will always be with his parents was so touching & also so nice to see that faint smile of love in Sid & Aanchals face for their cute little small baby..!!

Harimanji & Sid..seperation was also was very very touching..and superbly enacted..!! I mean no one could say anything in words..!! So some things are always better told by silence..!!

And the main thing I like was..the calmness of Sid & Aanchal & the way..Sid approaches his life..He says..to Dheeraj.."Ups & Downs in life are common..we need to face life as it comes..for the sake of our wives & Kids..( I liked it when he said..apne..biwi bachhonkeliye..awww..) whether we like it or not..!!How sweet na..!1 And the best and the most important thing what he said..AND I TOTALLY FOLLOW THAT IN MY LIFE IS..that whatever has to happen will happen & no one is responsible for anything that happens?.!! He had told that to Aanchal also..earlier..!! That is so very true..& I would add one more sentence to that..and that is..ki..Jo bhi hota hai sirf acche ke liye hi hota hai?!!!It all is actually Gods wish & Gods wish is just the best..!!

I don't feel like even talking anything about that Aayush & Juhi..the way they closed the window so rudely..shows what is in store for them..Terrible days and life ahead,..which they rightfully deserve?!!

And I knew it ki..Dheeraj will try to keep the lugauge in Car & Sid would say no..& it happened just like that..That was soooooo?gtsy of Sid to do..I Like the way he keeps his dignity & swabhimaan..at any given circumstances..& also like the way Dheeraj & HAriman understand and respect Siddharth..in every way he feels or does..!!

I don't know whether you all noted the lyrics of that slow song in the last part..when Sid Aanchal & Sachin are about to move out of the gate and they all stop & turn back for a last look?"Tham ke mere haath oh Sajna..kya paaya hai .tumne khushiyan baantene aayithi..aanso bant rahi hoon abb tere..."..something like that it goes on...awwwwww..and during that word Sajna..she looks at Sid..with such love & tear filled eyes..and Sid is not aware of it..looking at his house & Dad etc..that was really cute..I got a jump in my heart?!!That was really touchingespecially..because ..ther ewas that word "Sajna" used for Sid by Aanchal?It gave me a.sweet feeling of love..!!(maybe at heart & soul..not in words ..but it did mean a lot to me..!!)

And now coming to the point why I am so so so so so so so ..EXCITED & GOING MAD WITH HAPPINESS?!!!!

That's because?Our sweetheart..our Herathrob..our Hero..Siddharth ko..Gussa bhi aata hai..aur who bhi kaise..!!!!WOW!!I just loved the Anger & the stern authoritative voice of Sid..asking Aanchal to stop being so overdoing her motherlylove..!! "Agar phir bhi tumhe unse baat karni hai..pyaar jatana hai ..toh (Guys..here comes the awesome part.!!NOTE THE POINT ...YAHOOOOO!!!) "toh ..TUM BHI MUJHE CHOD KE JAASAKTI HO!!!!Samji..!! (how cute na..!!)

Yay..yayyha ha ..hoho..he he..hey hey..lalalllalllllaaaaaa?!!! One of my wishes in wish list ..God has already fulfilled..Siddharth has done it..!! He is addressing her in singular !! "TUM"..Oh..it was like a piano..like a sitar or ..jaltarang like..to my ears to listen to that word from HIS MOUTH TO AANCHAL..!! I am having a chocolate cake tomorrow..guys..!!!Thats for sure..!!!

Well let me come to my most important aspect of Why I am happy that Sid is angry at aanchal..It conveys so many things..!!

First & foremost...

Point is ..that Sid ..is now very free about his feelings with aanchal..!! (That is just Brilliant..which is what is the main thing between a hubby & Wife..)

Second point is..He feels so close to her..thats why he is angry on her..Otherwise..Sid and angry on anybody..No way..!!

Third point is?he dosent want Aanchal to suffer or get insulted anymore that's why now he wants her to stop all this..being polite to everybody..which she will never stop if he dosent put his foot down..so he had to convey her his feelings in a harsh way..

Fourth is ..if he dosent show his anger ..and stop aanchal from calling & pleading Aayush & Juhi..she will 100% do that & get insulted ..which he doesn't like and also he knows that Aanhal..as it is ..is burried in her own guilt feelings in her heart & mind..so he knows if he doesn't tell her..She will keep doing it..and she will add another guilt feeling in her list ..that She made Sid seprate from his house & kids..!!So to put an end to all that he had to get angry..and MOST Importantly..

After all he is a Man..!! And he has as always..controlled his level best for all the nonsense Aayush & Juhi had to say or do..There is a limit for everything..He knows that..!! ( I love that practical approach of Sid..!!)..What if they are kids..every one needs to be taught a lesson one way or the other!!

I am sooooooooo happy with that strong & tough approach of Sid..for Aayush & Juhi..!! Women rae emotional..But not men..I like that..aspect..He had to make a decision..& rightfully so..!!

I hope Aanchal understands that ..

Awwww..What I want to see tomorrow..is

Aanchal to say to Sid.."Kya..mein aapko chod ke jaavon..abb toh mein aapko..marne ke baad hi chod sakti hoon .." ro something like that..which makes Sid Shaken & give a love filled Hug..or put his hand on her lips..and say.."Phir kabhi ..aisa mat kehena aanchal..Marne ki baat mat karna?Kyunki ..phir mein jeenahin paavonga..ek baar marke jee uth ahoon tumhare wajah see..dobaar mujhse ..yeh nahin hoga..!!Tum se pehele mein marjavoonga..!!awwwwwww..I know I am expecting too much..But ..Dream toh kar sakti hoon na..!! Aajakal that is the main work I am doing..most fo the time..!!!he he..

Or maybe aanchal gets angry & tell him Kyun chod ke jaavon meinaapko..Aapne mujeh issiliye roka tha uss din?ki mein aapko chod ke jaavoon..kya aaprehsakenge akele..mere bina..aap rehsakte honge..lekin mein nahin rehsakti.."..she will say & hug..him with all her love & might..awwwwww!!

Superb expectations na..!!But I know what they will show tomorrow..actually will be even better than this..!!

And I think tomorrow..another Wish in my Wish list has the chance of becoming true..!! since they are not going in car..they will either take a taxi ro a auto or a abus..and hope to see Sid & Aanchal..sitting ..cozy close to each other..like a cute hubby & wife..adn sachin next to them in lap or something & Aanchal..putting her head slightly on his shoulders & him consolingher tears..awwwww

I think I am getting greedy?I am dreaming & asking for too much is it..!!!

Edited by SAMEER_ILUVU - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEY SAMMER_ILUVU sowi i dunno ur name !! heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i have to say smthing 2 u i mean u actualli think like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ i mean we think alike!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜†
i just posted my reply for

OMG!! Sid Changed Compltetelyyy...

πŸ˜†and this is wat i had mentioned there!!

GUYS GUYS GUYS!! HOLD ON HOLD ON!!
WHY dont u understand how much sid woud be hurt inside to have two kids like that, and to leave his house and his sweet bro and dad!! 😭😑, com on yaar think about it, a kid like sachin and two kids like tat!!!😲 HE MUST BE REALI REALI REALI HURT INSIDE!! 😭
and i think he had to pour it out 2 someone and he did 2 aancchal 😭 bless her tough how she wud feel!! poor aanchal!!
sid had wunli her now to lean on, so he must have showed all his feeling tat was compresed to aanchal when she said him 2 call ayush and juhi! cas he had become reali annoyed of them!! bles him!!😭 i hate tat juhi and ayush look at wat they have turned our sweet sid into he must be reali upset!!!! arrggh i hate em!! 😑😑
BUT IM SURE SHE'LL UNDERSTAND IT COMPLETELY!! cmon yaar she is his paatni and they understand eachother veri well!!!😳 (of course they do!!πŸ˜†)
SO it will be a veri serious epi but we will see soon that it will onli be an anger tat sid had to pour out but no one was there to share it exceept our sweet aanchal and even though she had a veri suprised and angri actualli it was realli a shocked expression!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ she wud understand him and totali clam him down!! ( I HOPE!! 😳)i hope he makes up soon saying smfing like
"im sori aanchal i didnt mean to shout at u but i cant take this ani more and i reali didnt mean 2 shout @ u mujhe maf karo aanchal!! 😭😭" or aanchal sayin smfin like i will not leave u as tat day i had promised jaya ji i will neva leave u!!! and say tat u told me bla bla bla!! """
sowi not reali gud in hindi!! i fink u get wat i mean!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I HOPE HE MAKES UP!! 😍 😍i am dreamin!! 😍 😍 😍 (4r sid n aanchal momments!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)
sowi !! excited!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† ""......... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1103306&PID=19703442&#19703442

and then i was about 2 make a new topic about the points i had mentioned above but then i took me a long time 2 post my reply as i was busy revisin 4r my science exam !! (GCSE"s) so i couldn't reali post ani fing on time!! but ani ways u reali pulled all the words out of my mouth!!! more than wat was there!!
and i have 2 mention this 2 u, u missed a point a, point tat was made by u before and reached places
OUR RAM !!

cmon yaar even our ram can get angry sometimes if he had kids (ayush and juhi onli!! not sachin) and a mum like tat and a SIL (SISTER IN LAW) like chanchal!! and our ram had found now onli our sita as a suport for him 2 lean on!! so he poured all his compresed feelings out 2 sita (aanchal) in a way tat he never has done before!! πŸ˜• but cmon he woud be shatterd by waat aanchal is thinking and how she wud get insulted by those kids! i must say! i was neva sad seeing wat sidh has said!! and when i saw others sayin tat sidh has changed and stuff i got worried!! i mean they neva tought about the feelings that sid had inside for aanchal and the way he worried bout her!!😊 and ofcourse he called her "TUM" i got reali reali reali excited πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰!!! i mean he is all free now wit aanchal like u mentioned above!!

and i want mainly say about sachin and vicki GOSH MAN!! wat feelings they share!! jus like their dad's and i think sachin is exactly and purely like sidh in his manners, respect for aanhcal and they way he remebers his promises! and the way he took ashirvad from al the elders includin emili! and especiali the way he HELD AANCHAL'S HANDS RIT AWAY CUTE!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and compare him 2 those 2 brats!! 😑😑 arrr they got on my nerves in hey way they shut the window!! arrr 😑! I LUVED THE WAY THEY SHOWED THE TWO BROTHERS (SACHIN N VIKI)SHARING THE SAME TYPE OF FEELINGS AS THEIR DADS!! (SID N DHEERAJ!) U NO THEY WAY IT WAS EDITED!! SWEET!😳 but its the other way around!! the eldest is like the youngest! (viki like dheeraj)and the youngest is like the eldest(sachin like sidh!!)

i luved the part when they showed all of them three walkin out of house 2gether!! wat a shot!! remeba aachal doing the rice pot thing!!πŸ‘ wat a thinking director!! (sori dunno wat its called)

and then when they were about to leave the lines tat sachin had said SABASH SABASH!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
just poured out all the feelings of sid, aanchal, dheeraj and harman ji!! wow!! perfect thinking !! wat a script!! wat a script!! "chachu viki bhaiya ko kehna ki dhoor hona sa pyar kam nehi hota, main una utna hi pyar karunga jitna yahan karta ta" ....... WOW!!! it completly spoke out the words of evri 1 especialy sidh! and dheeraj! jus mindblowing thinking buy the script writer an director, showin us viewers the emotion of the charachters through the words of a kid !!! MINDBLOWING!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

i made this for u lol i fink ull like it

got it from 5th jan 09 part 2 when juhi and ayush shut the windo!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sori if theres smfin rong i tot it was funni!!

ill finish my post lat8r i gotta studi!!sori bout it and im makin another siggi from todais eppi!!

I HAVENT FINISHED MY POST SORI ILL FINISH IT LAT8R SORI!!😳😳

Edited by dopiedope_lavi - 15 years ago
coolgals13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm.. finally got to see another face of sidharth ... ANGRY MAN.. i was wondering ki usko gussa karna bhi atha hai.... which i dint see in case of ayush also till date...
and coming to ysterdays episode... it was very EMOTIONALand very very heart touching...especially that brotherly talk between sid dheeraj and vicky sachin... 😭 , even father son emotions are completely heart touching and made me cry...
very irritating persons are the two devils chanchal and lalitha... i felt like slapping them and those kids...😑
i felt yesterdays episode was in the lines of HUM SATH SATH HAIN...
anyway coming to the final part... i was like waiting whal will be next?
i was totally surprised as our hero was shouting at his sweet heart that too for sake of talking to ayush and juhi...
but the intresting part is atleast he is expressing his concern and love towards anchal..which i want the same from anchal also...😊

according to SAMEER_ILUVU i want her second wish for anchal to come true because im waiting for lots of hugs from themπŸ€—

aahh..when anchal goes and hugs sidharth telling im not going to leave you.. it will be like dream coming true... but i guess she takes some time for it to happen..!!!!

have to day dream till the next episode comes...😍
expectations from every one are getting high..!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even i liked sid getting angry with aanchal,as said here by all of you it conveys his love and concern for aanchal...also he's hurting deeply inside because of aayush and juhi and surely he deserves all the love and support that aanchal can give him now instead of getting worried about those rude kids....he was right in getting irritated with her....now lets see how aanchal convinces him that she never wants to leave him....i would love to see the hug too,its long overdue nowπŸ˜‰
Felt so sad for hariman,dheeraj and vicky yesterday....superb acting by all..God that chanchal and lalita are such an eyesore😑 well aayush and juhi are going to get their just desserts now by making such a foolish choiceπŸ˜•
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Hey dopeidope_lavi..sweety..!! First of all Thankyou so much for that cute siggy..and All the bets for your exams.!! I wonder how you people study..man I cannot do when such a mind ruling show like MTPH is going on..hehe..Thank God I finishedeverything long back..!!πŸ˜† And I too feel the same when I read yours , ht312 & coolgals13, shockalot moheema..all we Sid Aanchal crazy gang members..write our thoughts..It is all same..I mean we feel ..think & Dream the same..yaar..Isint that amazing..!!!πŸ€—Love ya...dear...And please continue to thoughts once you are free..from your studies..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
coolgals 13 & ht312....I bet you it is going to be very very interesting ..to see aanchal pacifying her Angry sweet hubby..!! I am getting very very impatient..to watch tonights episodes..& it will be a treat to watch every moment from now on..I swear..!!
chococrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LOL!!! i checked in the morning and was shocked to see that there was no post from u hema about yesterday's epi.....and u have exactly put in words what i'm feeling....i'm at my workplace and dreaming about the sid-aanchal interaction that will happen today....thank god for the fact that my boss hasnt come today....else i'd be caught staring at sid-aanchal pics and yesterday's epi....thinking of the various possibilities of today's epi....hopefully sid's anger is temporary and he makes up for venting it out on his sweet patni...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: chococrazy

LOL!!! i checked in the morning and was shocked to see that there was no post from u hema about yesterday's epi.....and u have exactly put in words what i'm feeling....i'm at my workplace and dreaming about the sid-aanchal interaction that will happen today....thank god for the fact that my boss hasnt come today....else i'd be caught staring at sid-aanchal pics and yesterday's epi....thinking of the various possibilities of today's epi....hopefully sid's anger is temporary and he makes up for venting it out on his sweet patni...

Pooja...How could you miss it yaar ...it must have moved to the next page thats why..!! Anyways happy that..you too are a day dreamer of SId & Aanchal like me..he he...!! As for possibelities we..need to wait...& I actually dont mind..any scene..where in these two are involved...they (Sid & Aanchal) make the sparks fly even if they stand 10 feet away or an inch away...!!
arjuhi_love_lav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAMEER_ILUVU

Pooja...How could you miss it yaar ...it must have moved to the next page thats why..!! Anyways happy that..you too are a day dreamer of SId & Aanchal like me..he he...!! As for possibelities we..need to wait...& I actually dont mind..any scene..where in these two are involved...they (Sid & Aanchal) make the sparks fly even if they stand 10 feet away or an inch away...!!

me 3 guys i am a day dreamer of SID N AANCHAL!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and ya sparks surely do fly wherever they are!!!😳
jus the perfect couple!! (sid n aanchal)
i luv dis show it rockz guys!!
i have 2 thank u guys for posting the videos online i dunno wat ill do witout them!!! 😭
( u c im in london!! tats y!!😭 and now we are onli on the scene of aanchal's dream!! 😳 not yet but this week ya!)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: dopiedope_lavi

me 3 guys i am a day dreamer of SID N AANCHAL!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and ya sparks surely do fly wherever they are!!!😳
jus the perfect couple!! (sid n aanchal)
i luv dis show it rockz guys!!
i have 2 thank u guys for posting the videos online i dunno wat ill do witout them!!! 😭
( u c im in london!! tats y!!😭 and now we are onli on the scene of aanchal's dream!! 😳 not yet but this week ya!)

Hey Lavi dear....You are too sweet & full of joy.. all the time..and equally MAD like me..about MTPH sepcially Sid & Aanchal in particular..and some how we seem to really like same aspects about their pairing..their chemistry their everything..!!πŸ˜‰ and Pooja & loads of us here..in Sid & Aaanchal crazy gang..will always agree with you..!! you always bring a smile on my face when I read your commenst..!!
Love ya..Hema!